RSTL Winter Master's Tournament Topics and Brackets

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Winter Tournament Topics

Phrases and Titles

Secrets of the Job

Chaotic Confusion

Natural Sin

Hostile Serenity

Pictures of the Past

Criminal Mind

Collaboration of Hate and/or Love

Quotes

Love is or it ain't. Thin love ain't love at all.
    Toni Morrison

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
    Maya Angelou

The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.
    Bob Marley

When I discover who I am, I'll be free.
    Ralph Ellison

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
    Frederick Douglass

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  2. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

RSTL Winter Master's Tournament Brackets

Da EaSt SiDe

SouthEast

1. Vern Acular -4 votes for not voting
    5. Pent uP

NorthEast

2. TaLi RodrigueZ
    14. Millz

Da WeSt SiDe

NorthWest

1. DIC Gets Gully
    5. Vigil

SouthWest

2. Jook
    3. SacriFICE

From now on if you don't vote in the tournament and win your match, you will be deducted a vote from your next match for every vote didn't give the previous week. If you show late and your partner allows the extension as long as it’s less than a day late, it can count, but you will be deducted 2 votes for showing late regardless.

These rules will be put in effect starting now and won’t be modified again. I’m not bending or breaking anymore rules for anybody.

Must READ: You must pick one of each topic to give your opponent some protection from choices and also so there isn't several verses written on the same topic that everyone has picked to be used.

So pick one of the Title and Phrases, one of the Quotes and one of the Pics for your opponent.

Thursday is the deadline for choosing topics or your opponent will get to pick their own topic. Topical choices must be posted in match threads by deadline.

All rules that are applied in the league will also be enforced for regulating the tournament. If you're not familiar with the rules of the RSTL, please read them.

The only difference will be that in this tournament, your opponent will get to pick your topics for you. Topics must be picked and posted within the match thread within 1 day. If it's not posted, the opponent of the person that didn't pick a topic in time will get to choose his/her own topic. You must choose one of each kind of topic for some variety.

So... topics will be up Wednesday 12am PST every week and topical choices are due Thursday 12am PST and verses are due Monday 12am PST, 3am EST, 8am Greenwich with votes due Wednesday 12 am PST, 3am EST, 8am Greenwich

Also, there will be no recycling allowed. Nothing you've ever posted anywhere online will be allowed. The mods will be checking verses for authenticity with online search engines.

test
  3. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

this here looks good sorry I didnt do my last vote
    Ill still do the top 5 tho Ill prob have it for you by 2morrow

and Ill be voting
    test
  4. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

And just to answer ASK his unasked question

Yeah Im dutch so english is my second language
    test
  5. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

then fucking well done urizen, writing storys in another language is damn impressing

keep it up bro

sorry i didnt get my last vote in either, i ended up getting in at 8am instead of 2am like id planned
    test
  6. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

well im screwed cause I didn't read the rules right again, silly me, my own fault for waiting til the last minute, sorry for not voting I would've, I read most of the verses, props to everyone for showing, but i slipped.....well, atleast im still in it, I got ground to cover this week so I have to bring back the old Vern to pull this one off, good luck to all....
    test
  7. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

^ Word, -4 is a fucking HUGE advantage to Pent here! You're gonna have to pull this one out the ass man ..

Lol at one of the topics being an alias of DiC's ;^)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.