RSTL: Who's Who

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Clawz, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clawz

Clawz House

Welcome to the RSTL's Who's Who, where we'll be keeping permanent profiles of everyone in the league, to give people a better idea of who's who and what they've accomplished in the league, among other things, in order to give the league some more personality.

Unfortunately, Mods do not possess omnipotent, all-seeing powers, so we're probably going to miss some details, especially newcomers. So if you're under alias, new, or you're a veteran who notices a clerical error, hit me up with a private message, or e-mail me at: claushouse@gmail.com, better yet: post it here, and I'll add/fix it. Any outrageous claims will need to be linked in order for verification, so if you say you defeated Vern Acular 20-0 in a battle, be ready to prove it. If you are a topical or story-centric or you flow to beats or have a personal niche that should be mentioned let us know, this is to help identify you in the league!

While accolades and records and statistics will be noted, this isn't a thorough breakdown of them, if you want a complete list of those, visit the RSTL Archives/Hall of Champions thread.

Who's Who

- Kriminal -

A moderator outside the RSTL, - Kriminal - is not new to the RSTL, and treads in familiar ground. He continues to refine his style within the league and hopefully can make his presence felt.

Annihilation

Also known as Claushouse or Clawz, is a current league moderator and has won both a tournament and league title. Currently Editor-in-Chief of the RSTL Magazine, has won various Verse of the Week and Voter of the Week awards, and is known as more of a story-centric writer. Alongside with Tali, helped RIKOSHAY hammer out the New RSTL. Holds 2nd place for consecutive title defenses (5), 3rd for best win percentage (.884) and 5th for win streaks (9).

Brickz

His most notable alias is J O O K, probably best known as the man who defeated RIKOSHAY, taking his championship belt and ending his 18-0 winning streak, then promptly signing out. He is one of only 2 emcees, alongside Fracture, to have ever won both the RSTL and RBL title, demonstrating an ability to dominate in two very different writing realms. Has a Verse of the Week award, and holds 5th place for win streaks (9).

Blackwell

Newcomer to the league, seems to be steadily improving, with vastly improved mechanics and depth since his first week entry. Not much is known about him at the time, but hopefully he continues to progress in the league.

Calibre

An accomplished RBLer, attempts to make the transition that Ribonuclease and J O O K did entering the RSTL. He sports sound writing mechanics and will no doubt refine his style for the league and attempt to move up in the ranks.

Got Life?

Known as the RSTL's Iron Man, has been signed in for almost 6 months straight, always showing and voting, regardless of circumstance. A very opinionated member, is a regular contributor to the RSTL Magazine since last year, holds multiple Voter of the Week awards, and has drastically improved and refined his RSTL writing to become a formidable opponent in the league, is a Contender title holder, and alot of his verses have a very urban, street feel to them, he likes to remained grounded in emotion and imagery.
    test
  2. Clawz

Clawz House

I Dunnno

One of the most decorated RSTLers in league history, I Dunnno, better recognized as D.I.C. Gets Gully, is the only person to have ever won 2 tournament championships. He is a former league moderator, and holds 5 league titles, as well as 4 PTL titles on another site, has won multiple Verse of the Week and Voter of the Week awards and has also won the Creative Writer of the Year award twice, and Most Comedic Writer of the Year once. The things that come out of this cats mind blow people away, he's one of the most graphic and rhyme-heavy writers out there. He's part of the 40+ Wins Club, holds 4th place in the All-Time Power Rankings (131pts), 6th place for most championship appearances (10), and 8th place for longest serving members (60 weeks).

Jersey Emcee

Also known as Liquid Life, has won a league championship and is a formidable writer. One of RM's more outspoken members, alot of focus seems to be drawn from his writing talent into other areas. With some more focus on his writing, including showing and voting to remain in the league, could definitely vie for another belt.

Lola Cruez II

Up and coming femcee, she joined the RSTL at the beginning of the 2006 calendar year and has been steadily improving her style and mechanics since. She's moved onto bracket matches before, and knows what it takes to win. Look out for her somewhere down the line to be a force in this league.

Lord Drama

You'll instantly recognize him as L Dogg, or L Dogg The King, a former league moderator and another of the true veterans in this league. Is a winner of two league championships as well as a tournament title. He's part of the 40+ Win Club, holds 9th place in longest serving members (59 weeks), 9th in most championship appearances (7), and 10th in All-Time power rankings (94 pts).

Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet is a highly respected writer, having earned two divisional titles and rarely losing by vote count. He holds multiple Verse of the Week and Voter of the Week awards, and is one of the top story-centered writers in the league, and should definitely win a league title sometime soon.

Malosovich

Another accomplished story writer, and another one of those people whom, like Lost Prophet, if they dedicated themselves would be able to take a championship. He's a complete writer, has a divisional title, , has a british accent and loves a good pint of beer. He's a member of the 50+ wins club.

Mets

Another well recognized RBLer, hopes to leave his mark in both leagues as he enters the RSTL for the first time. He is a capable writer, and with some dedication and time could definitely become a threat.
    test
  3. Clawz

Clawz House

MISSKEYdaQUEEN ​

A moderator outside the league, Misskey is a veteran of the RSTL, sporting sound writing mechanics and able to draw out imagery and emotion from her stories. Should she remain focused, could easily become one of the more accomplished writers in this league.

Nique

Easily the most recognizable and accomplished female emcee to ever grace the RSTL, Nique sports an impressive record and was runner in the 2005 Winter Tounament. She is a talented writer, and has the potential to take a league title.

Noib Da Mutt

An RSTL veteran who is a former league champion and a force to be reckoned with. He maintains an impressive win/loss record and has been around for awhile. He is part of the 30+ Win Club.

Pain

Aliases include Jae Keeps and Ninja Kid, Pain is a veteran RSTLer who has been around for awhile, and has a championship title to prove it. Known to write his verses to beats, he weaves one of the nicest flows in the league, and maintains a very personal, urban and grounded style in his verses, writing about what he knows, similar to his Double Entendre partner, Got Life?.

Pent uP

Another accomplished writer, Pent uP is a league moderator and has won the contender title four times. He's a very original writer D.I.C. once mentioned Pent uP wants to win the title on his own terms, he doesn't write to appeal to the masses. He has an impressive record, and is definitely a cat worth reading.

Ribonuclease

Ribonuclease is quickly becoming one of the more respected writers in the RSTL, sporting sound mechanics and a solid RBL backround which gives him a strong ability with wordplay, while also refining his storytelling abilities with imagery and metaphors. Reached the bracket matches in a very short span, and will definitely do some damage in this league should he continue this way. Currently has a Voter of the Week award.

RICO

Definitely an RSTL grinder, and certainly no newbie, RICO has over 40 matches under his belt, and should he decide to put more effort into his work, could definitely make a splash in the league, as he's done before. Hopefully he can bring his vast experience into play and show these new kids a thing or two.

Runna DaMille

Shocked readers in the 2005 year-end magazine when in an interview disclosed that he was in fact RIKOSHAY, the man who came out of nowhere in 2005 to dominate the league, toppling Infinite Truth's 16-0 record with an 18-0 run that saw him take 5 defenses and 2 championships. He is a league moderator, creator of the New RSTL, holds 5 league titles and has won a tournament title as well. He has a unique topical style, sporting complex vocabulary, sick flow/schemes and writing abilities few others will ever possess. He holds 1st place for most consecutive wins (18), 2nd place for win percentage (.947), 2nd place for most consecutive defenses (5), 3rd All-Time power rankings (147 pts), 3rd most championship/title defenses (10), and 3rd most championship appearances (15),
    test
  4. Clawz

Clawz House

Stairway ​

Making one of the fastest jumps to the Championship Match in recent memory, newcomer Stairyway has made more than just an impression, he's made results. The story-centric emcee writes very creative and interesting stories, sporting strong imagery and mechanics. This is one of the quickest transitions into the league I've ever seen, and should he continue on this path, could make a serious impact on the league this year.

Tali Rodriguez

Tali Rodriguez took the reigns as head of the RSTL for a long time, bringing about a new level of stat keeping, historical records and integrity to the league, as well as helping to create the New RSTL before his departure. His greatest achievement was record-shattering 11 consecutive defenses as RSTL Champion in 2005, double what any other member has ever achieved. He hold 3 championship titles, and is the man who put an end to Infinite Truth's 16-0 win streak, when that was the all-time record (years before Rikoshay broke it). All 5 of his losses are to former champions, and 3 were avenged. He is part of the 30+ win club. Holds 1st place in consecutive title defenses (11), 2nd in title championship/defenses (12), 3rd in longest winning streaks (15), 4th best winning percentage (.864), 4th best All-Time power ranking (131 pts), 4th in championship appearances (13).

Tekneek

Often credited as the godfather of the RSTL, Tekneek was instrumental in founding the RSTL many years ago. He is a former league moderator, pioneered the RSTL Magazine (then called the Verbatim), has won 2 championship titles, and is a very abstract and poetic writer, who can be a force when he wants to be. Member of the 60+ Wins Club, he is the 2nd winningest emcee of all-time (65 wins), 2nd longest serving member (91 weeks), 9th in most championship appearances (7), and 12th in All-Time power rankings (88 pts).

Tha DQ

This up and coming femcee has been with the RSTL for awhile, putting out some very creative and interesting stories. Definitely one to watch for, she has the dedication and the capabilities to accomplish alot in the league. She's a multiple times Voter of the Week award recipient, and has broken into the Top 5 Verses of the Week before, so watch out for her.

Urizen

Urizen seems to have found a home in the New RSTL, and has definitely found his groove, putting out nice verses week after week. He's been in the RSTL several times, but I believe he's found the consistency he was looking for recently. He is an adamant voter, solid writer, and has reached the bracket matches recently, and will do so again. Look for this cat to be a force down the line.

Vigil

Vigil is a great topical writer, his wit and verbal wordplay are some of the most sought after in the league, sporting nice flow and schemes, has definitely created a few gems, which is why he's a multiple times Verse of the Week award winner. He's also a league moderator and a former league champion, as well as a tournament runner-up in this year's 2006 No No-Show Tournament. The question for this emcee has gone from "How?" to "How Many?" in terms of accolades.

Young Jayo

Better known as Trap, Trapezoidal, or God Extensions, has an impressive combined record as well as 2 contender titles under his belt, so don't take him lightly. He's well known among veterans, and definitely has the skill to become league champion should he dedicate himself.
    test
  5. .Lola Cruez. II

.Lola Cruez. II Speaking from my soul.

This is Nice........
    test
  6. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

the PTL is another forum, not another site
    and you should include everyone in the hall' imo
    test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I am a ptl gawd

j/k

good shit man this was definitely needed too get some stats on people I dont know, I can add a bunch more to niques shit cos i know her history like that lol.
    test
  8. Clawz

Clawz House

ya man, anything you got on yourself or anyone else in the league is welcome. I'll just keep adding names to this list, probably anyone in the league and maybe those in the hall of champs too.

other mods are free to edit into this thread, its just a database for everyone to get familiar with people in the league and the leagues best as well.
    test
  9. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

This looks dope...nice job as usual anni...
    test
  10. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

this looks coo ... my piece is short ass shit
    it really looked like you had nothing 2 say about me lol
    but good things man this is a dope addition
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I don't have a British accent. I have an English one though.
    test
  12. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

No you don't, so I'd appreciate if you didn't. I don't want anyone but myself, adding things of mine.

Anyway, I liked what Clawz did anyhow. I've beaten worthy people in the tournament, but you summed it up with the Tournament runner up thing and I was elite eight in another one. Thanks.
    test
  13. J o o k

J o o k Guest

^ oh word? my bad you're right
    test
  14. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

I like this, everyody gets a mention regardless of accomplishment... dope...
    test
  15. Clawz

Clawz House

ya definitely, although if someone just signs in and no shows and then never returns I'm not going to waste the space.
    test
  16. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

You blew my mind with that one anni...and here I was sitting expecting you to give me the full bio of (enter random faggots name here)
    test
  17. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

shits dope, ima have to sign back in just to get my who's who done :)
    test
  18. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

are you guys going to update this regularly?
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Niob, if you aren't going to read the info, at least use some common sense man.

Of course it is.
    test
  20. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

^^^Oh word, yeah... I didn't notice that shit at the top...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.