RSTL Week 3 Mag

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by T.a.C, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

[​IMG]

Table Of Content
    1. Introduction
    2. Week 2 Recap
    3. Battle of the Week
    4. No-Show Shine
    5. Predictions
    6. Topics
    7. Outro

INTRODUCTION

Wow, we kinda fell off in attendance. I wanna thank everyone who showed up, and say fuck you to everyone who no-showed. Last week I fucked up, I forgot to sign out everyone who no-showed, so this week im going to start that. Theres no suspension for the first no-show, so you just gotta straight sign back in. Hopefully well get some people back, in the upcoming weeks. I saw GL? Signed in, which is a big addition for us. I was stoked for that.

test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Recap Of Week 2

.:pain:. Vs Ace the Prophet

This right here was easily the most anticipated battle this week, and this one lived up the hype. Probably the best battle we’ve had since the league started. 2 of the most talented writers in the league squaring off. Pain killed it lyrically, while Ace killed Lupe’s style. In the end Pain took it 4-1.

The_K3 vs J. Starkks

Another nice battle. Both of these 2 writers have shown serious amounts of talent. Each picked songs that were somewhat opposite of eachother. K3 seemed to go more towards the light, comic route, while Starkks went with some serious, ill shit. A tough one to judge, but in the end K3 took the win 4-3

Crimz vs Joro

Both of these 2 are new sign ins, and both of them showed talent this week. Joro, picked a song that I don’t think most would, but he pulled it off very nicely. Crimz picked a nice track as well, one that could be more expected of a person in this league. Both did their thing, and in the end Joro took it 6-0. Thanks for showing guys.

rocket vs KOzS

KOzS no-showed. Props for rocket for showing

Urizen vs _KDP_ vs Guttso

Urizen and KDP no-show. Props to Guttso

Master Peace vs T.a.C

Master Peace no-show.

Furl vs Blitz_kreig

Furl no-show. Props to Blitz

DaAlmightyDolla vs –Atreyu-

Double no-show
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Battle Of The Week​

vs

test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

No-Show Shine​

test
  5. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

PREDICTIONS FOR WEEK 3

[CONTENDERSHIP]The_K3 2-0 vs .:pain:. 2-0

K3 has really shown me a lot in the couple weeks he’s been here. He has shown me he is a dominant writer, and I think he has a chance to be big time in the league. However, Pain is a beast, plain and simple. I’m not sure there are many people in the league right now who can keep up with him. I’m looking for this to be close, but I’m gonna go with Pain.

[CONTENDERSHIP]rocket 2-0 vs Guttso 2-0

rocket really hasn’t had a real match so far. He has been no-showed against twice, and each time he has only dropped a no-show verse, so its hard to judge if he’s a contender or not. I’m looking forward to finding out. Guttso has tied once, and won by no-show. But both times he dropped his shit, and he has been pretty impressive, so I’m going to go out on a limb and say Guttso will win.

Joro 1-0 vs Blitz_krieg 1-0

When Joro signed up, I took Pain’s word and I thought he was here just to fuck with the league. He dropped a nice verse to MIM’s “Move If You Wanna” and took a win verse Crimz in a good battle. I think he is learning to be honest, and I think he has the talent to improve vastly. Blitz has had my eye for a while since I saw him in the Open Mic. Last week he won by no-show but still dropped some fire. I gotta go with him out of experience, although I see Joro making this a close one.

Ace the Prophet 1-1 vs T.a.C 1-1

This is a rematch of week 1. Basically, I don’t see me having a chance in hell. Lol.

Crimz 0-1 vs Restproof 0-0 vs Burd. 0-0

Crimz had a good showing, considering he got the loss last week. I don’t know anything about Restproof so I cant judge him at all. Burd, I know hes a pretty talented battle cat, but I don’t know how he is at topicals. So im going to go with Crimz,.

Magic Johnson 0-0 vs Got Life? 0-0

I don’t know anything about Magic Johnson, but I know GL? Is one of the best writers in the league, so I’m going with him.
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Topic

This week, you’re job is to reach out to your opponent, and make your own collab. Figure out the concept, the beat you want to write to, all that good shit. Then you each write a verse. Whoever writes the better verse will get the win. This is a new concept and im expecting a lot of questions, so feel free to ask. Good Luck everyone.

REQUIREMENT:
    You both must write to the same topic/concept. You both must go the same amount of lines, and you both must pick a beat to write to and post the link up
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Outro

This week is going to be interesting, I’m excited for it. SHOW THE FUCK UP TO YOUR BATTLES. Peace
    test
  8. MC Guttso

MC Guttso Fingers in Pies

Nice mag.

Where did the alternate option go for no-shows last week?
    test
  9. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

no one requested it.
    test
  10. MC Guttso

MC Guttso Fingers in Pies

test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

damn. GL? is back? plus Pain is in? i may have to fuck with the RSTL.
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

we'd love to have you onboard Q
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

Hey nice Mag T.a.C. Thanks for putting the work in. It makes this stuff more interesting. But I can't believe you rate me as the underdog. You didn't see how I bodied MIMS on his own track? hahahaaa...nah, it's good tho cuz instead of being complacent I wanna prove myself. And you're right, going by what he put down last week, Blitz could be a problem.
    test
  14. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

thanks for the props. i just wanna get this league successfull. and yeah, dont sleep on Blitz, dudes pretty savage
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

does it have to be ONE opponent.

we (demi, noble & i) were thinking of doing a "four horsemen of apocalypse" track. let us know if this is allowed, otherwise i'll have to collab on some other shit ...

[turn] ...
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

youre not in this week. you sign in and you get a match next week.

the way it works, you get matched up against an opponent, and depending on what the topic is you go against them.
    test
  17. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

4 horsemen eh? hmmmmm
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

do i get pm'd as to who i get matched up against? ...

[turn] ...
    test
  19. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

nope.... just check back here Sunday night or
    Monday morning
    test
  20. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Nice mag. You should get some interviews goin too, man. Those are always dope to read
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.