RSTL Week 2 Mag

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by T.a.C, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

[​IMG]

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
    2. Recap
    3. Battle of the Week
    4. No-Show Shine
    5. Predictions
    6. Topic
    7. Outro

Introduction:

Well, the first week is in the books. A lot of no-shows, which I was pretty disappointed about, but other than that everything went well. I wanna say props to everyone who showed up. Thanks. I’m also glad to see those who showed voting, and doing their part to keep the league going. I’m also happy about the feedback/suggestions people have been dropping. If at any time you guys have an idea, or some criticism, let me know.
    test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Recap of last week:

Master Peace vs .:pain:.

Probably match of the week. I was excited for this match, because both are possibly the 2 most talented writers in the league. Both have done well in the video collabs. I look forward to both being contenders for the championship down the road. They wrote to the song “Paris, Tokyo” by Lupe Fiasco. Both of them dropped sick verses to go along with the song. For the most part, voters seemed pretty split on who they had winning. In the end Pain took the battle 4-2. Nice battle guys

T.a.C vs Ace the Prophet

I don’t really feel right breaking down my own battle, so I’m just going to keep this short and say good job Ace, nice battle.

_KDP_ vs MC Guttso

Another match up with 2 good writers. Both of them showed up with their A-game, which ended up making this a tough one for people to vote on. They wrote to “We As Americans” by Eminem. This battle was so tight in fact, it ended a tie. I look forward to watching these 2 down the road. I see both of them as contenders.

Rocket vs MeNTiLL PoET

I was kind of disappointed. I was looking forward to this battle, but its whatever. Rocket one with what the RBL would consider a “no-show” verse.

IssphitiKOzS vs DaAlmightyDolla

DAD no showed, KozS dropped a no-show verse.

The_K3 vs –Atreyu-

-Atreyu no-showed. Props on K3 for showing.

Urizen vs J.Starkks

Urizen no-showed. Props to J for showing
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Battle of the Week:

Master Peace vs .:pain:.

vs

test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

No-Show Shine

test
  5. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Predictions:

.:pain:. Vs Ace

This is a tough one to call, because both of these two can flat out write. I’ve seen what both have done in the league, and I’ve seen what they both can do in the open mic. I think this one can really go either way, so im just going to flip a coin on my prediction in this one. The quarter says Ace

Rocket vs KOzS

I’m not really familiar with either of them as far as writing goes. I do know from posting in the alley with him, KOzS can be creative as hell. I’ve never seen anything rocket has written so I’m looking forward to that. I’m leaning towards rocket based off the rep I’ve heard about him.

The_K3 vs J.Starkks

Both of these 2 dropped killer verses but got no-showed on. Up until last week I had never seen anything from K3, so I’m not sure if last week was a fluke or if dudes the real deal. Hopefully it’s the second. I know what J is capable of, and I know for a fact his verse last week was not a fluke, so I’m going to have to give this one to J, cuz of what I’ve seen from him. But I’m looking forward to this one.

DaAlmightyDolla vs –Atreyu-

This is another one where I don’t really know eithers writing abilities. I know both have been in the league, both are respected, and both can drop some hot shit. I’m leaning towards DAD just because I recognize more of his verses from my early days in the RSTL.

Urizen vs _KDP_ vs MC Guttso

This is the only time I’m going to say a 3 some with 3 guys in it is worth watching. I know all 3 of them are talented writers. Guttso and KDP both tied last week, which is the reason this match is a 3-way. I’m going to give it to Urizen though. Hopefully he comes back to avenge his no-show.

Crimz vs Joro

Don’t know either. Good luck fellas

Furl vs Blitz_Krieg

I don’t know anything about Furl, but I do know that Blitz is a beast, so I’m going to go with him on this.
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Topic:

Basically, this week you guys have to do the most work. When I posted up the first sign in thread, I asked you guys to post who your favorite rapper was. That was actually important. Although some of you didn’t do it. Basically, this week you guys need to write like your favorite rapper. Copy his/her style. Good Luck
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Outro:

I just hope we can increase participation in the coming weeks, and I hope people show up. If you aren’t going to be able to show during the week, don’t sign in. All I gotta say. Overall, im excited for the upcoming weeks. Lets get this league up there with the RBL. Good luck to everyone.
    test
  8. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Word. So basically, collab on a song with them is what I'm getting from this? Cool idea. Good shit here as well, man
    test
  9. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

exactly. any song
    test
  10. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Sick man. Lookin forward to this
    test
  11. nice mag homie..
    test
  12. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Good shit guys, glad to be a part of this cuz it's good to see you guys workin' to get this goin', and it seems like this shit is pickin' up steam...
    test
  13. rocket

rocket New Member

damn... so I have to write like SacriFICE?
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^No asshole just write to your potential.

You're good enough to beat anybody when you try, you just gotta get that tryin' part down...
    test
  15. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

WoW.....wheres my match at?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

LOoks like ill be doing what i have been doing for a minute now..

Immulating Big L i just wont throw my personal style in there..
    test
  17. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

My favorite rapper is Aes Rock, I'm fucked
    test
  18. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

I think TaC as figured out that if you say I'm going to lose something it's more likely that I'll show up and try to prove you wrong

and it's true, and I will prove you wrong TaC
    test
  19. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

lmfao @ Pain getting pissed @ Rocket, writing like SacraFICE would be just that
    test
  20. MC Guttso

MC Guttso Fingers in Pies

lovin it, lovin it, lovin it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.