RSTL Week 1 Mag

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by NOBLE SOLDIER, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

RSTL Week 1 "New Regime"

Im going to try and make each mag for "The New RSTL" have a theme.. This weeks theme is "New Regime"..
    Being a veteran of RM.com I have seen leagues, and Mods come and go.. I have full faith in T.a.C and what he brings to the RSTL.. He is still young and new enough to RM.com, so I think he will put forth the effort and commitment that is need'd to run a successful league.. Nasty and I will be here to help him with the process and give him advice where it is need'd..

I want to start this mag off with an interview with your new RSTL mod T.a.C..

Noble - Why did you want to mod the RSTL?

T.a.C - I just wanted to get the league going. Tek had been telling us wait til next week, wait til the week after. I got tired of waiting for him, i know this league isnt as popular as the rbl but theres a good number of people who dont battle, they write topicals and i wanted to give them somethin to do. hopefully we can bring the league back, atleast make it competitive with the RBL

Noble - Word.. Running a league is a hard job.. You think that you are up to it?

T.a.C - This is my first time modding a league, so its a learning experience really. I know I'll have everything ready on time, im good about that. I hope i got the leadership skills it takes. Plus i got 2 other mods who have ran leagues before and know what it takes. they can whip me and keep me in line.. no homo

Noble - lol.. Yea.. So what direction do you think the league will be going in.. The more traditional style or a lil something of your own?

T.a.C - I'm a fan of the original way, with the topics and what not, but everyone seemed to like the video collabs Tek was doing, so Im going to do a little of each, plus i got a few ideas of my own i wanna try out. Its going to be a mix of everything really. I just wanna keep dudes on their toes

Noble - Word.. In your opnion who are the Top 3 writers in the league right now?

T.a.C - 1. T.a.C
    the rest. jk

T.a.C - its tough to say. MeNTiLL beasted last time around Ace is dope, Master is nice. Pain is a beast, and J.Starkks aka Noble is sick as shit. I think all them are potential champs. this moment in time id have to go 1. mentill, 2. ace, 3. pain

Noble - Good list.. Im'a keep this short and ask one more question.. Are you nervous?

T.a.C - Not really nervous. More excited. I want to see how this goes. As many people have told me im beating a dead horse, that text is dead, and that i should let the league die. I dont think that. I think as long as people show interest the league will never die and as long as we got people wanting to write, i want to give them a league.

T.a.C - it is what it is

-Matchups & Predictions-

WEEK 1

T.a.C vs Ace the Prophet

Winner should be Ace.. He really showed me alot with his last run in the RSTL

Master Peace vs .:pain:.

Pain IMO wins this in a close contest

Urizen vs J.Starkks

Urizen is a very good writer.. But I also think I am.. lol.. It should be close..

rocket vs MeNTiLL PoET

This is a toss up if rocket comes with it.. But I have Poet being the more consistant writer and coming out on top..

The_K3 vs -Atreyu-

Atreyu in a close one..

_KDP_ vs MC Guttso

_KDP_ should win this one..

IssphitiKOzS vs DaAlmightyDolla

If DAD write like he is capable of writing he can beat anyone.. and IMO will win this..

Power Rankings Week 1​

1. Ace the Prophet
    2. .:pain:.
    3. DaAlmightyDolla/Urizen

Anyone that wants to contribute to future mags just PM me.. Or hit me up on AIM.. Aka The Lost Soul
    test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

good shit Noble.
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Good shit. Thank you all for massaging my ego, lol.

Glad to see you guys are putting the effort in...
    test
  4. lol..
    test
  5. MeNTiLL PoET

MeNTiLL PoET Nahlidge

Good to see this up and runnin` again. Nice little mag.
    test
  6. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

good shit j
    test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

good luck 2 all...
    test
  8. word..
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

interview me when i win :p
    test
  10. deal
    test
  11. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

interview me cuz i'm the man
    test
  12. No deal.. I need more convincing that the statement is a fact
    test
  13. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

its all he got
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

He does have more than 10x your post count...
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

hes the Barry Bonds of the freepost game...his shit aint natural
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

ur saying nasty has been shooting up steroids in order to type with more strength causing less carpal tunnel syndrome symptons that would make it harder for him to post as much?

say it aint so nasty.
    test
  17. Hate to say it.. but its true.. He's a Roid'poster..
    test
  18. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Issue Number 1: Interviews? I got interviewed by Tacky Jones when the last mag was supposed to come out and it never got posted up. Yup, I got wronged, haha.

Issue Number 2: How dare you all claim Nasty's posts are roid posts! Unless you have substantial evidence then I declare that Nasty's posts are not Performance Enhanced!
    test
  19. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

I dont want to believe it but once he pm'ed me asking if i was interested in a new method of getting more posts to increase my coolness. I declined when he told me it would cost some money cause im broke so i never found out what the method was.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.