RSTL Tribune: Some Words from the Elite (the crew that is)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by MANchyld, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

[​IMG]

Introduction
    by MANchyld

Well once again we have a fucking biter taking control of the wins in the league. Just as a reminder of all our previous fake asses, there was Bobby D several months ago who was exposed in a contender's match with Infinite Truth and was banned. Then there was Author Unknown who everybody thought was Omen for awhile, lmao, and he was exposed in a contenders match and shown the door as kicked him the fuck outta here. Now we have a new biter and his name is fake ass mothafuckin Seyance. He actually seemed like a decent guy to me with a respectalbe viewpoint in his votes and nice attitude about the league, but he stole his verses. Almost all of them can be proven to be written by someone else so he's gone to and as an apology to all of you, whoever has battled Bobby D, Seyance, or Author Unknown will get the lost removed from their record as long as they provide us with the link to your match. Seyance was able to get ma title with these fake ass verses he didn't write and even break some records. That is all wiped away though. So who else has titles that is a biter? If you're caught, you will be suspended permanently and your titles will be removed. No fucking question about it. I have to take some time to thank everyone that writes their own work now because it at least shows some respect for the league and values that we hold dear.

THANKS TO ALL THE TRUE RSTL WRITER AND KEEP IT UP, THESE FRAUDS WILL BE EXPOSED. WE'RE FINDING THEM ALL
    test
  2. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

Cheating in the RSTL
    by L Dogg

With this weeks disappointing discovery that our famous champ seyance has been cheating his way through victory, the whole cheating perspective has really opened up. Whose to say other people aren’t doing the same thing seyance was caught for, its not like we can check every site to see who has written what. Whose to say that someone signed into the league isn’t signed in with others names as well and using those names to help him win by voting for himself? There are so many aliases that come through the league it really makes you wonder who they are or where there from or why they have popped out of no where to come and join. The one thing that is for sure is that people want attention, and if there not good enough to get that in a legit way, then chances are they will do whatever they gotta do to get noticed.. After all this is the internet.. Its not like cheating your way to victory and being caught is going to get you prison time.
    So, here are a few things you as a member of the league can watch out for during your time in the league.

1. Keep and eye on what matches names you haven’t seen before are posting in.. every week keep a little memory bank of who they vote for to see if they are voting for the same person week after week. Yea it could be coincidence, but then again it could be cheating and so its worth keeping track of.

2. Watch for where you see alias names posting. If you see someone who claims this is his first time in the rstl and you see that person posting in the hookups forum, chances are it isn’t there first time being in, or hearing of the league. Its these people who blow there cover the easiest.

3. Look for the amount of posts the alias has.. If it’s a brand new name and there first post was made signing up for the league, then you know they are someone who has been in the league before, there is NO reason to Not assume this person is only signing in to help there other name in the league.

4. If the person just comes out of no where like seyance did and wins unconditionally against some of the leagues best, its def worth looking into to see if they are using other peoples work.

Bottom line, cheating will come and go in every league or battle.. You can only do so much to prevent it.. You just have to have faith that people are being sincere. Make judgments as you see fit, but give the person the benefit of the doubt before accusing them of shit. If you stay on the look for cheaters, they will have a harder time succeeding in the league and that’s the best we can ask for.

*Dic actually applauds L on his words of wisdom*
    test
  3. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

RSTL Top 10 Writers of All Time
    by Mac Flow

RSTL top 10, ever...yep, I said it...ever, AND in order...yep, IN ORDER lol

Disclaimer : Ok, so don't hold this against the RSTL nor anyone else associated including mods this is STRICTLY opinion based, but opinion based from someone who's actually been in the league since day 1 : Awedishin

10. Insanevillain, BlackJesus, Tekneek, Dahloner, Dicenyaeye, Patriarch, Tali
    These guys are the bottom of the 2x champ list....IV is the king of showing up long enough to run his mouth then leaving again, he used to be a very very dangerous competitor, in his day, but his day wasn't very long winded.

BlackJesus, at the time, was an INCREDIBLE writer and to have accomplished 2 RSTL titles as early in the league as he did, wow he was dope. Sucks he hasn't been around in years, literally, but he was a dope ass writer..had he stuck around a while longer he'd be way higher on this list.

Tekneek...Tek pioneered the league, it was his idea...thanks Tek we love you, 2x champ...he's been up, he's been down...known for trying too hard, known for putting wayyyyyyyyyyy too many words into one sentence, but he's tough. He keeps it real, and he's still around sometimes, cool

Dahloner, come and go'r....mostly gone lately...the last time he was in he was on fire and his verses was in-f'n-credible...kids got a real knack for writing and can beat ANYONE on here, promise ya

Dic...didnt stick around long enough, chickened out cuz he was worried about what everyone thought of him as mod/competitor...he's a cool cat IMO, and a good mod most the time...and he can beat anyone as well, for sure

Patriarch, cool...decent writer, very quiet 2x champ, I hardly remember much about him...but he deserved to share the spot

Tali ... same with BJ, he was amazing in his day then poof...gone...where have ya gone Tali?

9. WWIII - f what ya heard, this cat, when he showed, was almost unstoppable. How many matches he lose anyways? 1? lol...not nearly enough activity, had he been in for a long time like most of these cats, consistently, his record and amount of titles I think would be insane....and he's cool, just havent talked to him in a real long time.

8. Infinite Truth - yep..I said....look at his accomplishments, 16 wins before he had a loss...in a row, what? insane....he changed his style a lot and people started hating, Inf has a brilliant mind and writes brilliantly, problem is most people on this site don't understand, because they aren't smart enough. Yep, that's truth...

7. Awedishin - yeah, of course I'm including myself. 4x champ fools....I've beaten almost everyone and lost to almost everyone on this list, I'm 50+ wins now, I've been in since day 1 (of course with months off here and there)... I helped pioneer this league, I've modded this league, and I've proven myself. I don't consider myself one of the "Greats"...but my numbers and my history prove otherwise, besides I was the only person to beat Fracture on here lmao...yeah I had to bring that back up, and I think that was my first title...if I'm not mistaken

6. Richard Corey - sick man...one of the best, most consistent writers I've ever seen in my life. This dude was pretty humble, mostly, never said much, but when he wrote his stories and topicals was OMG amazing....he should have been around more, he'd be way higher than this

5. Peril Eyes - went out like a dumbass...could have dominated so much longer, he tried coming back and it wasn't workin for him...his style was old and burnt at that time, and none of the new cats felt him...Peril did dope shit for the league when he was on his A game and around every week dominating....again, way too short though..but if I'm not mistaken I think he was the first 5x champ, and that was a ridiculous accomplishment at the time....again, could have been higher

4. Jowelz - awesome storyteller, IMO one of the best ever all time at writing a story. This kid could seriously write fiction and sell millions, he's hella creative, the Godfather of comedic writiing around here, and someone I personally looked up to and learned a lot from back in the days. Jowelz is a cool dude if you ever get to talk to him, and one of the all time best on this site...for real

3. That Talent - One of my favorite writers, easily. His stories AND topicals were equally as dope, and I saw this dude go from a little above average when he started to incredibly hard to beat when he left. I've read his verses from other sites, and he's for real. A brilliant mind, a dope writer, one of the best critics ever and someone you can learn a LOT from, seriously. One of the best mods of this shit, for that short time, this dude is like a mentor to me, along with these next 2 fellas

2. Omen - O, I love you man, miss ya wherever you are now...gotta come back. All along as Author NYSE I knew it was you, because in an AIM convo you practically gave it away....you are a brilliant writer, true genius and a great person. One of the best people I've ever met at being a good person, ya know. You're skills are basically untouchable, it's a shame you've had to miss so much, because honestly I think if anyone else was gonna have 9 titles it could/would be you. Very consistent, very original with every piece, and a true RSTL icon

1. Vern/Doyen - duh....9x champ? get the f outta here. Dude is amazing, has beaten EVERYONE, including me a couple times lol...his flow is probably the best, his rhyme scheme is sick, his stories are on the jowelz type level with imagery and just perfect flow/development...and he's really a genius as well. He's dope at audios, not that it matters here, but overrall he IS the RSTL...one of the best mods ever in the league, one of my personal mentors and friends, and he too has been here since day 1....destroying cats. Looking to see ya get 10x....oh, and my heart goes out for ya regarding your brother...stay up buddy.
    test
  4. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

Insense's Random Blurbs

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=arnold7.mp3

Well it's yet another week of my random blurbs, and I'm going to keep with the comedy theme. Last week it was the ho getting dunked in the river and then getting ditched. I figured the only way I could top that was to find something funny as hell. So I searched a few of my favorite sites for something funny, and stumbled across this prank call. This prank call was made using one of Ebaum's Arnold Swarzsanager or however you spell it soundboard. What amazes me is how the person couldn't tell who it was or that it wasn't a real person. Also, I wonder if the person is a fuckin men or woman...but after further diagnosis of the call I determined it was a woman because she mentioned being a country bitch. Either way the woman gets really pissed off, and hangs up about 5 times....but why does she keep answering the phone..? The site has a few other soundboards with celebrity voices (Micheal Jackson, Full Metal Jacket, Sling Blade, etc..). Me and my friends used a few of them to prank call people in our area...it's kind of fun when people actually talk for a few seconds instead of immediately hanging up....enjoy!!!!

Pent Up's Interview with the L Dogg

Pent uP: There's been a lot happening around the RSTL lately,
    Discussing these events with me is former Champion L-Dogg. L, first of all, how do you view the current state of the RSTL?

L dogg: Well, before this week I have thought it was doing pretty good, I mean there are some good competitors in the league right now and i was looking forward to being the first to beat seyance.. but with rikoshay exposing him for cheating and the sudden bitinig claims from a few people of the league it makes me wonder how good the league really is. Sometimes people get discouraged when they cant win and will resort to cheating which I have never understood, all i could tell those people who try an cheat there way to victory is that the feeling of wining through cheating is nothing compaired to the feeling of acomplishing your goals through your own writing..

Pent uP: word, i feel that, i'll touch on the cheating in a bit. Now, since seyance isn't champ and Rikoshay is, how do you feel coming into this match?

L dogg: well, i must say i was looking forward to facing seyance, but rikoshay is another competitor who i have yet to face that is a really good writer so im equally as happy about facing him this week. He reminds me a lot of richard corey, who i never had the chance to face... Wining matches against these type of people is what i built my name on.. iv beatin jowlez,talent, athiest, dah lohner, infinite truth, peril.. ect... so im use to pressure.. i like writing good shit and the good shit comes out of me best
    when im forced to write something above par...im already done with my verse for riko cuz i got school work an shit this week, and im pleased with what I have.. and i know he gonna come hot so the match should be good

Pent uP: Dope, I'm expecting to vote on it. Are there any other
    Competitors you wish to face?

L dogg: i dont really care who i face... if i beat riko i think ill be facing mac flow if he wins and if i remember correctly the last time we faced off he won by 1 vote so i would look forward to the rematch.. i like facing people i havnt faced yet .. but a wins a win and so i plan on beating whoever i need to

Pent uP: Yeah, a win is a win, but -- what if the win comes from
    cheating? Seyance is looking to be stricken from the hall of fame, being banished from the RSTL and the losses he gave deduced from peoples records, its frustrating to have to deal with cheaters, but when the cheaters are exposed after their prime, how does it affect the league and its surroundings?
    I guess in this case the example would be the case(s) of Omen
    Biting.....?

L dogg: well.. what seyance did was wrong.. i have a feeling him an that author unknown guy are the same peeps cuz they always voted for one another.. i wrote an article about how to help look for cheaters which should be in this weeks mag.. as far as omen being found to have used the same verse as someone else, im really not sure.. i know omen really
    well.. his first time online since he left was today and we talked for awhile.. he logged off before riko found the link to his shit and someone elses..
    but if you know omen like i do you would NEVER think he is the type to pull some scam shit... its just not in his nature so i would give him the benefit of
    thew doubt before accusing him of biting.. its possible he posted that verse on the other site an just recycled it for our callab.. i would be interested to see what he says though.. but to answer you question.. ANYONE who bites effects the league whether they are new or have been around the block.. the league will not be taken serious if people are getting away with wining
    off what other people wrote..

Pent uP: Exactly my point, and good looks on the how to catch a cheater guide. What has recently got you motivated to get back into the league?

L dogg: well the return of IV is what motivated me to come back..
    Something about his energy makes shit fun.. then mac flow came back along with vern an
    shit.. dic making excuses for why i beat him the first time.. so my first match back i came in and beat him again.. it all just kinda started from there.. i must admit i didnt like losing to vern but if im gonna lose to someone then im glad it was him..im in the champ match now so i guess it all happend for a reason.. if i lose this week will i sign out? im not sure..depends on my school schedual and mood.. i also got a new job and so my
    free time is limited now.. but for the mean time im having fun writing shit...
    test
  5. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

Pent uP: great to see that. Are you trying to influence any of the other older heads to come back, that haven't already

L dogg: not really.. they will come back when they feel like it.. im sure talent will be back in a month or two..i think if mac loses before wining the champ belt he might sign out.. so its all just kinda random.. we come an go.. the league just needs to enjoy our writing while it last cuz one
    day we may never come back : )

Pent uP: Yeah I feel you. Speaking of fun writing it seems that crews are trying to make thier way back. Do you see the old fun of crew batteling/beef coming back to Rapmusic?

L dogg: Nope.. crews are just to much trouble.. the same people always end up being in the crew.. people pick there little friends or whatever and never end up doing anything other then saying how much better there crew is then yours... the only crew that has been around an will stay around is ELITE an thats cuz we aint really a crew, its more of just a group of good writers who know they are good and have decided to form as one.. were
    Not about normal crew shit.. were just togeather to bring good material for people to read... im a person against crews myself cuz you can never tell when a crew member is honestly voting if they are faces with voting on a crew members match.. it all ends up less of a hassle to just stay solo unless you have earned the respect to be concidered a honest person.. in which case you wouldnt be questioned like a normal person would about view
    points an what not...

Pent uP: Alright, well are you down to do a grade game?

L dogg: sure

Pent uP: Cereal Killer

L dogg: B+ he is an up and comer who has improved a lot since i first started reading his shit.. he has picked up on the skill of coming creative.. im sure he will only get better the more he writes..

Pent uP: Yo Momma

L dogg: im in a good mood right now so im gonna be nice an give him a D+.. he really hasnt come far from where he started.. claims he doesnt try when he loses important matches.. i dislike people who are always making excuses
    for shit an this guy is one of those people.. not to mention he had people writing for him.. so i mean you go back to the whole cheating thing and he could fit right in there...

Pent uP: Alright; Ssnelli

L dogg: he is a cool guy.. dont know him much but he's been around for awhile.. won a champ match back in the day.. i apreciate anyone who writes for so long.. he said some shit in our match last week that kinda made me feel like he thought he should of won, but whatever.. i hope to see him stay around cuz he a good part of the league.. B

Pent uP: Awedishin?

L dogg: he is ELITE and everyone in elite is A material, but since mac went an left me out of his top ten RSTL article im gonna have to drop him to a B
    : )

Pent uP: lol!!! iight; what about Noib Da Mutt?

L dogg: noib and I had our beef back in the day.. it wasnt anything to really care about.. i think we were just bored and wanted somthing to do.. noib is a good writer.. one of the better i would say in the league.. i like reading his material and creative concepts..B

Pent uP: shit, for fun: Pent uP?

L dogg: your just like the last few names.. i good up and comer to the league.. without you guys the league would not work..when us old timers leave you guys will be the ones holding it down.. im not sure if you won a champ match yet but i see you doing so in the near future B

Pent uP: thanks very much, i acctually lost to seyance....(hah);
    anyways

lastly: Tekneek

L dogg: tekneek is my homie.. he has been around as long as me and i remember the good times back in 00 before people were always disrespecting him.. the guy gots heart and i admire his pride to stay posting here will all the little kids who talk shit about him.. keep doin ya thing tek A

Pent uP: Word, Tekis my boy too.....

one last question, if you don't mind what provoked you to fuck your girl on a webcam and let random ppl watch?

L dogg: lol.. well.. i was bored and i know very few people from rapmusic.com can get their girl to fuck them over the internet so i decided to do it.. you have to be a person who dont take what people say too serious otherwise you might get your feelings hurt when someone says somthing mean to you or says your girl is ugly.. this site is mad up of kids who got nothin better to do then talk shit.. after all this is a rap site and rap is
    baised on people talkingn shit about each other to win matches..but its all fun an games at the end of the day...

Pent uP: lmao, word, thanks for your time, i hope i didn't let you fall asleep to many times, and I'll catch you in a matchup
    test
  6. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

Mod's Odds
    by Rikoshay

RIKOSHAY Over LDogg`TheLegend - 67%

Awedishin over Noib Da Mutt - 67%

God Father over Mandarin 2.0 - 70%

ssenlli over Retulen Reactus - 67%

Dmetrius Over Jersey emcee - 72%

doYen Over NinjaKid - 85%

Pent uP over Lost Prophet - 61%

Adrock over Insanity - 57%

Sexcfem21 over Zaine - 68%

Jahovah over Unavailable - 56%​
    test
  7. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

Thank You to Mac Flow and L Dogg for giving us some of your time and thoughts this week. I really appreciate it. Good luck to both this week in the league as well as the rest of the members that write their own verses

and for you bitches that don't, I'll find you soon enough.
    test
  8. stage

stage you talkin to me?

nah dogg, you had the better verse this week, i fucked up and didnt write till the last min and lost.. the winner was clear, hopefully you stay around the top and we can tango again sometime....... i still remember your first week, or one of em, you wrote a 2pac/biggie story, and had 2 pacs name highlighted throughout the verse broken up, and it was the week after i lost my champ match using some similar shit, made me kirk out, anyway, good luck and nice mag mods. keep up the good work
    test
  9. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

respect.... good mag.... *shocked to see TRAP not on the top 10 writers*....

but right now mods of the RSTL are doing fine.... *thumbs up guys*

its good to see u guys maintain even in the low times....

I WILL RETURN ... soon... sometime...

49-17 is my record i believe... but i will return...

Big ups to L--- shocking to see that i got an "A" from ya...

RIKOSHAY - hope u keep winning *no offense L* -- i just hate INF TRUTH..

anyways.... pz.
    test
  10. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

word dope mag, glad I could put in my 2 cents. keep up the good work
    test
  11. God Father

God Father The Mayor!

test
  12. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

nice job mods.. thanks for the nice words dic
    test
  13. bigKEN

bigKEN Hoosier Daddy??

WWIII is the best writer I have ever read....

Back a couple years ago Jowelz beat me in votes by 6-4 in the RSTL...

Omen is my boy... I love that guy. He's a fellow Hoosier
    I'm diggin the list by the way Macky ;)
    test
  14. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

word insanity lol
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Lmao @ you son. I win important matches. If you look I dont actually show in champ matches. It aint an excuse. Not like you hiding your failed aliases. Further proof your living off Talents rep. But woah, who gives a shit.

Honestly this was pretty boring. The same old irrevlivant top ten (sorry mac) and L Doggs stupid guide to common sense.

Mags are doper when they are about the league at hand and by people who make more than a rattle when they shake their head.
    test
  16. $1.50

$1.50 New Member

Good mag, I might steal some of these ideas for the RBL.
    test
  17. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

this is what he means to say:

mags are doper when im not being dissed in them by L dogg, the person i follow around and try to annoy.. anytime a person who is mean to me makes an article for the mag im going to say the mag sucks because its the only way i can stand up for myself and keep my fake persona of trying to be wise alive.
    test
  18. Og Simmson

Og Simmson New Member

im the underdog, wtf....but other then that nice mag, one of the better ones iv seen ina while, and word to peril, he was the first true donamite writter of the league without a doubt...
    test
  19. Og Simmson

Og Simmson New Member

ima stick around for a lil while, im likeing the last three mags, and the people in the league, keep up the good work...
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

You maybe considered an OK RSTL'er. But your opinion has, to my 4 year knowlege, never ment shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.