RSTL Topics !!!!

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Omen, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omen

Omen O Luh Da Kids

RSTL TOPICS
    Richard Corey
    Pick a story-rhyme done by your favorite artist and either pick up where he/she left off or pick a character from the rhyme and write a parallel story about something that was happening AT THE SAME TIME as the story your favorite artist created.

Why’s it difficult? Try to use your favorite artist's style too. Their same rhyme scheme, flow...experiment and have fun. But you also have to make sure you know what the story was about, don't pick a story like Biggie's "Nuggas Bleed" and not know that he double-crossed the suppliers AND his boss...

Criticized
    You find a time machine and go back in time to when u were a little one. Every now and then, time fast-forwards to another point in your life. Write about things then you would've done differently to make the life you have now better. Expand

Desenuts
    You are reading your favorite book for the x100th time... When all of a sudden... You find yourself sucked into the story... But not as the hero... YOU are the villain... - What do you do?

Desenuts
    God appears to you.... and has a mission for you.. what is it.. and how do you carry it out.. IF you carry it out...

Author NYSE
    Refer back to Greek mythology. Remember the different tales told by the people of that time. Create your own myth, but telling the story as if it was you who it happened to. IE: Your Hercules as a child, tell the myth of how you strangled the serpent in your crib, or tell how your Hades and you rule the underworld.

Roger Ransom
    it's game seven... world series! top of the ninth, you got home field advantage... 2 outs.... 2 runners on... you're the tieing run in this game, and you're up to bat?................... run with it.

Omnific
    you look across the street and you see the fucker that ya been havin a little trouble with....all of a sudden he whips out a pistol and fires in your direction.............STOP.....the bullets flying towards you in (bullet time)....whats goin through your heads, hows this gonna end?

Omnific
    youve been setup by your best friend, he said your just gonna do him this one favour drop of money and a package...you thought it was susp-icious but nah....it cant be.....when you arrive all you hear are sirens and cops runnin from every direction......whats goin through your mind, he was your boy for ya whole life.....how ya gonna pay him back!!!!!

Pro-Duece
    You sit by the window, alone in your appartment in a big city. Weather outside is rainy and dark, barely anyone outside. Describe how this weather and whats outside reflects your mood and current events in your life.

Patriarch
    The end of the world is near.. you've been told by the News that a giant meteor the size of Australia is going to collide with the earth and throw it off its axis sending us spining forever and killing everyone on the planet. Except.. for a certain group of people that we're drew out of a hat by the gov't that get to ride in a spaceship and travel to the moon where a base has been set up to try and revive the human race... and guess what.. YOU got picked! (congrats, lol) Only 5 people we're chosen that way and you get to take ONE person, that is all. Who is the person you will take and why?? Also.. what do you see after your on the spacecraft looking back at earth?? Thoughts?? Feelings??

Patriarch
    You have multiple personalitys. Ones a killer, ones gay, and oens a humble old man. All of your personalitys conflict with eachother causing the REAL YOU to do terrible acts. You have to destroy these identitys and choose one to live by forever.. how and who??

Patriarch
    Everyday for the last 3 weeks youve been getting letters in the mail saying.. "It'll all be over soon, just relax.." with a small square piece of glass inside an envelope. Continue...

Oni Mag
    A picture of you cheating on your wife has been secretly taken by a man hired by your wife to follow you. Your wife payed him $100 to catch you, but he says he won't reviel the picture if you give him an extra $500.
    You are in the middle of an expensive bribe.
    What do u do? Do u come clean to your wife?
    Do u refuse to pay him and threaten him? Or do u pay him? (<---if so explain how u get the money) Expand on your feelings and what u do

Souliberty
    you are the last human being on earth, a virus that turns humans into mindless purple machete weilding troglydites has somewhow not afected YOU, how do you stay alive in this new mixed up world, what do you think about as you hear their evil moaning???

Omen
    You are an inanimate object (IE: A lighthouse, Stop Light, Tree, etc.)

Break-Point
    Your a raindrop, describe your travels.

Break-Point
    When you look in the mirror describe how you see yourself. (Go deeper then the basic surroundings)
    test
  2. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

A lot of Nice Topics this Week, No should complain.....Complain and U die ;)
    test
  3. P i n n a c l e

P i n n a c l e sucks frog penis

Pro-Duece
    You sit by the window, alone in your appartment in a big city. Weather outside is rainy and dark, barely anyone outside. Describe how this weather and whats outside reflects your mood and current events in your life.

sum nice topicsbut ima hafta do this one
    test
  4. Nu-SeNsE

Nu-SeNsE WHERE THE $$$'S COME FROM

ima go 4 this one 2

dope
    test
  5. 0u+k@$+

0u+k@$+ J Budden=G.O.A.T & Im Gay

You have multiple personalitys. Ones a killer, ones gay, and oens a humble old man. All of your personalitys conflict with eachother causing the REAL YOU to do terrible acts. You have to destroy these identitys and choose one to live by forever.. how and who??

^finally,something i like...tho it sounds familiar to the movie identity...ill probably end up doin that 1
    test
  6. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

Breakpoint was a topic God for a while back then.
    test
  7. Spy2

Spy2 BlahBlahBlah -MostRappers

Sick sick... nice topics.
    test
  8. redwood

redwood New Member

can def work with some of these..all depeands on how im feelin when i write
    test
  9. Gummo

Gummo New Member

wow.. my topics actually got picked, not like im going to use them, but.. hey.. maybe i'll see some creative storys off of them..

nice selection
    test
  10. Gummo

Gummo New Member

mindless purple machete weilding troglydites

-----^ hilarious
    test
  11. Alter_Ego

Alter_Ego STFU

yeah a lot of good topics....
    test
  12. marc antony

marc antony It's all about da ass....

something i can work with hopefully.....

*gets to work*
    test
  13. ..::Peepers::..

..::Peepers::.. New Member

word, these are all dope topics, i cant choose one, much less narrow em down

damn
    test
  14. Exit Eight

Exit Eight Turn Here

Desenuts
    God appears to you.... and has a mission for you.. what is it.. and how do you carry it out.. IF you carry it out...

yea
    test
  15. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

i see two i really like.
    test
  16. A.n.g.e.l.i.c

A.n.g.e.l.i.c cash-flow.

the one bout the meteor reminds me of an xfiles episode =/
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.