RSTL Topics !!!!

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Omen, Jun 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omen

Omen O Luh Da Kids

RSTL TOPICS

Criticized
    you are a deadly virus thats contagiously migrating from person to person rapidly.....you are planing on becoming global and an apoctilliptic virus....whats goin thru your thoughts as you start to kill off people one by one...and tha fear of becomin cured...or if your uncurable....expand

Criticized
    your a nobody...even dirt treats ya like dirt....then all of a sudden ______ happens and u r now a huge bigshot....explain what you feel during tha change...expand...

Criticized
    Your out witha bunch of college buddies on Spring-break. You go out drinking shit-loads.....Next you you wake up in a hotel room, in a messy bed, with a note next to ya readin
    .....Thanks for the great sex last night. Sorry I had to leave so early, my partywas going back home this morning. I wish you could have came with us, i hated being a virgin for so long, im glad i found someone else who had aids.
    -alexis
    Then you realize that you neva had aids.....expand...

Criticized
    live tha life of a child with a physical disabillity. explain what its like at home, at school, on tha streets, etc...expand...

Unorthodox
    this one's kinda like "phantom of the opera." you were abandoned around age 13. you grew up to be such a hideous person you were forced to wear a mask of some sort over your face. you fall in love w/ a girl. tell your story.

DipSet
    Become your abusive father...why do you hit your son? (which is you)...what happened to you when you were younger that you have become so violent?

StickMan
    You're a mod for the RSTL.. you talk about how you have no life and are desparately fighting for the continuence of an obsolete and meaningless league on the net. Tekneek is old and dying and his last words are "keep my league alive and healthy...and get me an eggroll." You feel it is your job to ward off haters and danger of any type. Tell your story and make Tek proud.

Author NYSE
    Your standing at a grave... what thoughts feelings rush through your mind.. what happens... Expand.

TekNeek
    Does God still love me from the wrong that I do? - Does He forgive my sins if I ain bein true? - I sit alone disgusted cus I dont seem to do right.... so with the gun in my hand... I sit alone to do........... what?

TekNeek
    The afternoon is late.. and the storm is coming down hard.... you walk out in the street... and see a baby all alone further down crying.. soaked... and lost... --- you look... and notice the baby is by himself... but when he turns head at your attention.. u find that the little boy is you as a child.... What did you feel? think? Do?

TekNeek
    You sit outside of your house in NY... talkin to ur partner on the steps... and you guys reminisce how both of you grew up and how both of you came from different upbringings... narrate u and your partner's origin and how they came of age.

TekNeek
    Narrate a story of a crime scene that occurred from the 1st person perspective of a former convict/criminal... now POLICE DETECTIVE and the expereinces you had from what u see before your eyes....

Peril Eyes
    You find a leprechaun. He grants you three wishes… but the first two go horribly wrong. Tell the story and how the wishes go bad. What do you wish for last?

Peril Eyes
    you find out that you have testicular cancer… Mr. Blue Vein’s two nutty friends have to be removed. Write a goodbye letter to your testicles.

Klutch
    click …. You wake up and a gun is pointed at your head. Why? And explain

Cigma
    The nightmare returns…your sleeps been troubled for the past month with visions of the Grimm Reaper coming to claim you. But this time, a new twist. An old man with wisdom in his eyes stands between you and death. As death swings his scythe for you the man turns to you and whispers “I can help you.” You wake up in a cold sweat. Trying to get your mind off the dream you walk over to the gas station near your house. So intent on deciphering the meaning of your dream you trip over a man hunched in the shadows. You back away quickly and apologize. He looks at you. It’s the man from your dream…

KonvILLution
    you become possesed, you own mind takes a back seat to the actions and thoughts of the evil that has possesed you..what happens to you and the ppl around u? y and what is possesing you? expand..
    [/font]
    test
  2. KonvILLution

KonvILLution Nebz Is GOD

nice topics, the 2nd to last 1 wud make a good film
    test
  3. DipSet

DipSet New Member

no doubt....mine made it!....

peace
    test
  4. BrEaK-PoInT

BrEaK-PoInT New Member

nice topics, the 2nd to last 1 wud make a good film

^^hell yea lol

good topics this time

Break
    test
  5. KonviKt

KonviKt Jonny Punchline

Cigma
    The nightmare returns…your sleeps been troubled for the past month with visions of the Grimm Reaper coming to claim you. But this time, a new twist. An old man with wisdom in his eyes stands between you and death. As death swings his scythe for you the man turns to you and whispers “I can help you.” You wake up in a cold sweat. Trying to get your mind off the dream you walk over to the gas station near your house. So intent on deciphering the meaning of your dream you trip over a man hunched in the shadows. You back away quickly and apologize. He looks at you. It’s the man from your dream…

hmm..

test
  6. ExPreSS

ExPreSS Special Delivery

omg.. lmao

good job on the all the topics though : )
    test
  7. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

omg ... i got the sickest idea for my verse ... way to go crit ... imma get to writing tonite
    test
  8. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

There defintely some nice topics up here...

I have ideas for quite a few of them.

Hooray for the topics!
    test
  9. T-Saxx AssAssIn

T-Saxx AssAssIn D'Epitome

HELL YEAH!!!
    Hip Hop at it's finest.
    Pure Genius
    test
  10. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

ohhhhh snap... an ingenious idea just came to mind...
    test
  11. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

nice topics all them
    test
  12. Honey Boo

Honey Boo ...MIA...

they're good...

some of them are old though huh?

good shit anyways..
    test
  13. Infonation

Infonation Info for the Nation

Sick go back to your New Open Mic thread for a sec, i left you somthin you should read
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.