RSTL Top Performers Of 2003...

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Omen, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omen

Omen O Luh Da Kids

RSTL Top Performers Of 2003...
    So Far...

10. TIE LiQuiDLiFe + FireSpitta + Cigma

LiquidLiFe has put together an impressive undefeated run to win the title, but he did it at the rstls weak moment so that is why he only earns a tenth so far in this years countdown... FireSpitta also put together an impressive run to the title and he was around after that until he staerted to dip off near the end there... but he went against many of the best and held his ground... taking down peeps like stony and such... Cigma is a main stay and his Most Impressive moment was how he got to the title match... A Victory over magic Johnson, and since then he is a regular top 20 person in the league never falling out of it...

9. TekNeeK

Our current Champion has beaten the likes of L Dogg and other to climb to his top seat at the throne. However, he took the title at a suspect time in the League... For him to make a climb in the rankings hes gonna need to beat someone higherer in this ranking sheet... which he has yet to do...

8. DahLohner

This man would probably ranked higher than this... If he didnt follow his horoscope so closely... LOL... But this guy has definately come around to earn top spot honors.. plus hes been in the league awhile and he went through a 3 week losing streak and still turned it around to win the title... his devotion to winning the crown is worthy of my respect...

7. Poetiquette

Kid Never goes down without a fight... A very Tough champion and an all around great emcee... JWeaks lost one match, then stormed to the title match and almost knocked off WWIII... WWIII won however now THAT is an accomplishment... And He Did It When the league Was Tough.... Kudos to this man.

6. Author Nyse

This guy has a pretty good style and even though he hasnt won the title an 11-0 run is a heavy accomplishment indeed... even if he loses this week, he has done something phenomenol in this league... If He can Keep it Up... We May See Him Rise Even Farther Up In The Rankings by the end of the year...

5. Lithix

Lithix, this muthafucka was soooo fuckin dangerous he didnt almost didnt have to battle at all... every week was a no show affair... he only lost once... to DahLohner... but he only posted 16 lines and still almost beat a full dahLohner verse... Now that my friends is straight illness...

4. Awedishin'

This man will not give up till he sits on everyone... He beat Jowelz this year, and the talent in one of the closest battles of the year... not to mention his feats from last year beating frac among others... This guy will always come back strong on an opponent... plus he beat ssenlli this year as well... This man is the Shit...

3. Omen

The only man to win the title twice this year... And now a mod. Kid went through hell to get to his position and then he beat mac Flow... Much deserved props... This man has a style that is very good, even if he wont admit itb to you. and he is still looking to make a return... could he be number one by the end of 2003...?

2. JOWELZ and IV

Yes im a biased bastid... LOL... But i Beat the Goat Once and my only Loss this year was to the Goat... Plus I beat Cluashouse, who was undefeated at the time after winning the RSTL Tourney... Ive beaten a few others as well... and until i lose... i still see myself up on top of this list... JOWELZ, as much as i wish id see him shrivel up and die, as also done his duty, wrecking heads week in and out... and he beat IV... Grrr... He Deserves To be Near The top Of This List...

1. WWIII

Warren Worthington III, an rchAngel sent from hell went undefeated this year in the RSTL besides a 4 liner loss he took... He destroyed everyone he faced... scared off tekneek... and just whipped everyone's ass... However his Spot is very easily to Be caught up to, especially if he doesnt show up for the rest of the year... But Right Now... warren owns the Pie...

Ill see you when u vote for the awards at the end of the year... Pz...
    test
  2. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

word good shit homie
    test
  3. Calculus

Calculus New Member

test
  4. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

One thing id like to say...

when i did these rankings i forgot about Vern... Id like to add him up there in third place at LEAST... possibly second wth me and jowelz...

I had a brain fart and forgot his accomplishments this year and i apologize...
    test
  5. KI l la Phofilla

KI l la Phofilla New Member

word

niceley done
    test
  6. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

Correction IV - I beat DAHLOHNER in RWF before :)
    test
  7. Insanevillian

word word... Tek.. :)
    test
  8. Infinite Truth

Infinite Truth ...scatterboxx rocks.

WHAT THE FUCK

gasdf sjklsdjkl ajklgjkl

oh yea ive only battled 2x this yr
    test
  9. bigKEN

bigKEN Hoosier Daddy??

good list... hopefully my ass can show up for a few matches and be up there someday
    test
  10. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

lmfao
    test
  11. Honey Boo

Honey Boo ...MIA...

blah...ive beat half of them...

Ko'd cigma 11-0....
    test
  12. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

nice list

*tear*...someday
    test
  13. Firespitta

Firespitta At the racetrack..8stacks

hey im there.. fuck it im signing back in
    test
  14. Honey Boo

Honey Boo ...MIA...

^^ good u lazy piece of shit...=)
    test
  15. solution!

solution! shockgod

what a joke
    test
  16. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

umm...nevermind
    test
  17. Infinite Truth

Infinite Truth ...scatterboxx rocks.

^ good point

where the fuck is vern?
    test
  18. Insanevillian

hence my second reply on this thread my man...
    test
  19. i aM DruNk . .

i aM DruNk . . HOF Legend.

How the fuck can you forget The Snake...

Insane you have some explaining to do.
    test
  20. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

this list sucked.
    my list would be:

1-WWIII
    2-Vern
    3-Omen
    4-Jowelz
    5-Poetiquette
    6-Dahlohner
    7-Lithix
    8-Cigma
    9-InsaneVillain
    10-Liquid Life

based almost strictly on success and hype over the year.
    IV drops after losing that match to Jowelz
    Lohner improve incredibly this year, after a bad start, and won the championship finally
    Cigma is the most consistant in the RSTL in a while.
    Omen, as mentioned, was 2x champ this year.
    Vern is a beast, 5x champ, who has had a great year.
    and Warren is untouchable, lets face it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.