RSTL Top 20 Countdown/ Star Report

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Mac Flow, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

No fancy intros this week...I'm gonna do something differently though. I'll tell you who's going to win each match, and we'll see how close I get. Don't take offense if I tell you you're going to lose, prove me wrong.

Holla

Championship
    Co-CHAMP: 1. Awedishin 47-18
    Co-CHAMP: 1. Tha Talent 52-18
    2. Noib da Mutt 16-7

Championship, 3 way, blah. Should have never been a tie last week, but it was a good match so I can see how voters were having a hard time calling it. Noib sneaks in after beating CK last week and finally gets his shot, but he's up against 2 reallll tough competitors. If all 3 show, and show like a champ should, it will be dope. Order of Finish : Talent, Awedishin, Noib

4.5 Stars

#1 Contender
    3. MC4Sight 23-6
    4. Atheist 29-10

Nice match, 4Sight is back to try again, Atheist is here after his comeback, he's been writing like a posessed man, 4Sight sees an open door at his first title. I'll go out on a limb and say Atheist wins this one..

4.5 Stars

The Rest

5. Richard Corey 28-6
    6. Doyen 9-0

Match of the week. RC wants his title back, doYen drops the sickest of stories with an impeccable flow....I'm gonna say RC wins this one, but by a hair, and gives doYen that first loss.

5 Stars

7. Khoi 12-4
    8. Erykah Caine 18-8

Khoi vs Erykah....hmmm, tough....Erykah just came back recently, and has been dropping really nice pieces. Khoi has been bouncing around in and out of the top 10 lately....who wants it more? I'd say Khoi gets this one.

4 Stars

9. Cereal Killer 20-7
    10. Author NYSE 45-3

CK signed out, I don't think he shows. Omen finally back, 45-3? ridiculous. If he stays in, Omen gets his 5th title, real soon.

11. Jowelz 61-18
    12. TRAP. 19-5

Nice match here, Jowelz gets the 3 vote stip, so now he's inspired. Trap signed back in cuz Omen did, but will Trap stick around. It's the match of the nonvoters...
    Jowelz wins

4.5 Stars

13. Pinnacle 16-5
    14. Poetiquette 20-9

Jwizzle is back, Pinnacle is back....been a long ass time since I've seen either write anything. This will be good, I think Poet takes it though

4.5 Stars - Throwback match

15. Wise-Punchlines 13-5
    16. Malosovich 19-8

Wise is back, Momma's back, Wise hasn't been here in a grip, Momma just signed out a few weeks ago, after quite a dissappointing stretch. Has he regained his poise? I say Wise wins this one.

4 Stars

17. dicenyaeye 5-0
    18. Vember 5-0

Vember openly dissed several writers last week in his votes, dicenyaeye actually had some good breakdowns in his. dicenyaeye has a really smooth flow in his writing, Vember, is just....vember ya know. I say dicenyaeye wins

4 Stars

19. DahLohner 4-0
    20. MadPoet 10-4

Dahlohner's back, had a great verse last week, should be ready to kick some ass again. Mad's back, looks a little rusty, probably can't get it done vs Dahlohner but could prove me wrong. I see Dahlohner taking this one, rather easily might I add.

3.5 Stars

That's it...not much time for this this week....I got more important shit going on, but take it or leave it. Anyone with beef can get in line. Good luck this week fawkers

pz
    test
  2. I hate being ranked at 21.
    test
  3. jweaksfromdapike

jweaksfromdapike The Pain and the Poetry

lol @ throwback match...good shit mac
    test
  4. Khôi NguJin

Khôi NguJin faith.hope.love

Nice. With school and all, Ioono if i'll be able to drop- but i'ma try with all my willpower though. be ready.
    test
  5. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

Omen has 10 titles already. 4 as omen and 6 as author nyse.
    at leasts that what it is according to the hall of fame thread.

nice breakdowns again. but if you see this what do you mean by me seeing an open door to a title match?
    test
  6. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

I don't know what I meant, I was makin shit up
    test
  7. DahLohner

DahLohner Straight Up Un-Holy

Interesting..

IMOUT
    test
  8. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

no, he has 4 titles total
    2 as Omen, 2 as Omen

the 6 is the number of times he defended one of his titles, surely you remember that title run.
    test
  9. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

Yeah i remember he got two of them by beating me. I thought he had won more then that. Thanks for clearing that up tho i been wondering a while i thought defense meant he won them all.
    test
  10. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

yeah, school is a bitch so my verse this week might be incredibly assed.

school is putting a spanner in the works.
    test
  11. doYen

doYen Man Above All

i'll have to turn some heads this week, to get past the peopls champ, we'll see though, nice breakdown mac daddy
    test
  12. Omen

Omen O Luh Da Kids

Good shit Mac..
    test
  13. Vembeezy

Vembeezy New Member

17. dicenyaeye 5-0
    18. Vember 5-0

Vember openly dissed several writers last week in his votes dicenyaeye has a really smooth flow in his writing, Vember, is just....vember ya know.

LMAO, AHAHAHAHAHA

doyen i apologize for, it was my stupidity not understanding what historical figure he was writing about.....

Edward lake.........is trash.

thankyou very much fucklickers.
    test
  14. Fuck you... You have no understanding of my technique at all. And you happened to suck my dick on earlier occasions, when I had other names, which just proves more how much of a douchebag you really are.

Don't ever vote in my shit again.

Bye.
    test
  15. Vembeezy

Vembeezy New Member

wow, and now you further prove how much of a little kid you are.

Ive never ever dickrode anyone my entire net life on this site....Vember doesnt do that shit, simply cus i could give a fuck what people think about me unlike alot of these cats..

i do understand youre technique...use a playful 12 year old writer's voice...get active within the league for dickryding votes...and add a decent storyline

I'll execute your technique on the guillotine faggot
    test
  16. Aiight, I don't do this often, but let me break it down for ya retarded ass.

Ever heard a drunk man talking? What he says usually ain't too cohesive, if it makes sense at all...hell, it might even be compared to the speech of a twelve year old.

Now was that so hard to understand? No? Right..kthxbye.
    test
  17. Vembeezy

Vembeezy New Member

LMAo........every character in that story wasnt drunk
    stop trying to make excuses for your wackness unless you want to keep making me laugh
    test
  18. Son, the only one talking in my story was the drunk narrator..read it, idiot..
    test
  19. Mr. 4Shadow

Mr. 4Shadow New Member

Nice breakdown I was feeling this bit of information..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.