RSTL The Mag -Week 5-

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by NOBLE SOLDIER, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^lol, lemme nap off this hangover and I'll put somethin' together...
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

arite homie
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

[funny] got life you think ur the shit huh? i wrote that verse in ten minutes and it was good i know it was, i hope i get you next week so i can shit on ur parade
    test
  4. Got Life?

i'd pinkslip match you right out the league if it didn't need the activity.
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

[funny] link me to one verse u did i need something to laugh my hangover off
    test
  6. MC Guttso

MC Guttso Fingers in Pies

Now now ladies, calm down, haha.

I've just been playing online poker at full-tilt.com and I was in that free tournament called face the ace to win a chance for a seat at the World Poker Tour to win millions.
    It was out of 360 and I came 8, final table and everything! Then the second time I come 34th!

Would be fucking quality to be a millionaire.
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

^You hafta come in first to make the WPT?

And K3 man, I'm sorry, but GL? has been one of the best writers for a a couple of years now. I don't think you're gonna shit on his parade or whatever you said, you're a talented cat, but GL? has been doin' for longer than you probably knew this site existed...
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

LMAO every verse I've written in this league has taken me less then 15 minutes minus my first verse i posted. I can show you guys whats really good if I ever face this guy.

IDC who this guy is or how long he's been doing it cause it just makes me think hes more lame that he's been texting for years with this thought that hes something cause he was a text champion?

i dont complicate my lyrics on here even that much cause some people would have trouble translating my flow for some reason. i know it flows i write it like its an audio for the delivery and all.
    test
  9. Got Life?

A good writer doesn't need to sacrifice things for them to be transparent to their audience. Learn how to write better and stop making excuses. You think you can write on my level, get a clue kid. I do this because I like to write to different topics and because I adapt most of what I write to audio. I'm actually in the industry meanwhile you're bickering cause you caught feelings about something I said to you on an internet message board.
    test
  10. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

LOL i dont even care what u said about me its the fact ur putting other peoples work down. I don't respect that cause its a bitch move uf ur so good then be a little fucking humble and spend 5 minutes helpin someone out with some constructive critism instead of being a little bitch.

i can record all my verses too and probably will. and ur in the industry?? good for you why the fuck are you in here doing text verses and trying to re-live ur past glory of being a champ.
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

also when my audience is an internet text league its different then when im doin real life shit
    test
  12. .:Pain:.

The absolute longest I spend on a verse is 45 minutes. Time is no excuse to post anything less than the best you could come up with.

And what does complicated lyrics have to do with flow?

I use complex flows all the time too man, you just gotta have faith in the voters.

But considering some of these terrible votes, I guess I don't blame you...
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i lost faith in the voters when me and u were in a contender match and we got 3 votes. 3 votes. :) that made me sad. Things seem to be pickin up tho a lot more votes this week.

and i flip schemes and do crazy things some people just wouldnt get. i know u would, but i dont think every one would.
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

^And that's cool that everyone doesn't get it.

Really there aren't many people I would be confident with picking everything out of my berse and noticing everything, new OR old RSTL.

But it's still worth doin', do that shit for you, fuck the voters...
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

word i think next week will be interesting with the pics ima try something new next week. something serious .

im out tho need to smoke a blunt. been a shit storm the past 2 days ahaha
    test
  16. Got Life?

The only people I've seen in this league who are really quality and meticulous voters were Tali, Richard Corey, and Claus.

Prolly throw Lost Prophet in there too if he wasn't a lazy nig from time to time.
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

Q used to give some pretty fuckin' epic break downs too.

I won't lie, I miss those days...
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

actually in the industry... cmon man, youre barely actually in the message board lmoa. we've posted on the same site for years, Ive never heard you spit nor did I know you even could.
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

"What go around, come around I figure...
    Now we got white kids callin THEMSELVES niggas
    The tables turned, as the crosses burn....
    Remember YOU - MUST - LEARN"
    - KRS-ONE

hahaha@ K3 and L.kross exposing GotLife's "internet" swagger.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

GL? never dug my votes, though i voted for him most of the time. he's still pissed about that three way with vern and lucifa.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.