RSTL Maggin Doggystyle 5/24 - 5/31

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by LDogg The King, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

Intro
    Interview with Madpoet
    Rikoshays Sound Bites
    Adrocks top ten
    Nebs Bottom 20 Review
    Mods Odds for this week
    Insense random blurbs
    Demetrius tells a joke
    Outro

so yea.. I lost to rikoshay this week in close match that came down to the end and im still disappointed, but hey we cant cry over spilt milk right? This week will hopefully be an overall better week for the league. No shows suck and slow down votes as we all know but the voting was pretty good for how many matches were actually open to vote on this past week. What’s in store for this week? well... Vern’s back in the league, Mac Flow is in the run for his 4th or 5th rstl title...and I’m gonna crush the alias who is afraid to reveal himself.. not to mention.. godfather will be trying to keep his losing record spotless against illness spelled backwards and we'll see if Vizz blade can walk to the walk.. cuz he sure can talk it. We got a great mag for you this week... An interview with Madpoet which everyone should read, because it discusses some major events that will be taking place in the league.. along with some other perspectives from league goers..so once again.. thanks for making the league what it is today...there would be no league without you guys participating in it..
    RSTL Weekly Wrap Up
    (Interview with Madpoet)

L dogg the god: Welcome to this weeks interview.. To start out the Fresh Week, we have the leagues new head mod Madpoet.. wassup man?
    LouAtBizz: Im chillin man...its been a tough ass fucking week...you know

L dogg the god: yea.. now im not one to beat around the bush so tell me.. what happend to manchyld aka dic? some of the league might not know what happend and want to know..

LouAtBizz: Lets just say he had an outspoken moment that turned into a blurt and that blurt costed him alot. As someone in a position of power I will not speak pit business....but this crippie Im smokin is illy..;-)

L dogg the god: now word has it that rikoshay, the leagues best mod some say is planning on leaving next week.. how do you plan on finding a replacement for such a good mod?

LouAtBizz: Well I have to be totally honest, Rikoshay is having a huge moment in his life and I congratulate him and wish him well...It will be VERY hard to replace him, I will be kicking back in and that will make a difference but I will tell you what if any RSTL non biting and credible heads want to MOD the RSTL and have the time and dedication to do it hit me up..

L dogg the god: now a lot of people been debating on whether or not omen should have had his records eliminated and a whole shame wall made due to what he did.. what is your take on the whole matter?

and should the shame wall stay for future biters?

LouAtBizz: I am personmally offended by the situation because of all the times I talked to him on AIM and when I befriended him because I gave him so many props and so much respect on his writing and acheievments. I am debating about the hall of shame..if so I am going to have the response deleted from the hall and we will create a seperate hall of shame. I say that Omen should and will have his records erased for this fiasco. He hurt the leag7ue with this bulllshit and it would take an explaination from GOD his fucking self to explain this one away.
    The reason Omen will have his shit deleted is because he is a former RSTL mod and is so old school he knows better. I do give him a few props tho for pulling off such a scam as long as he did.

L dogg the god: I noticed that since this situation occured, the following week in RSTL which was this past week had suffered greatly.. A lot of no shows... do you think its becuase other people were also cheating and were afraid of getting caught now that its being looked at so carefully?

LouAtBizz: I dont think its that..the league flounders periodically, but yes I feel the intergrity of the RSTL has been hurt but to insure it wont happen again (or to that extent) I have seceretly hired someone who spends alot of time on the internet to scan the league for biters. This person will remain unnamed as so he/she could and cannot be corrupted and can act with impunity. I feel that people no show because they are fucking lazy...this week may be suffering an aftershock ..
    LouAtBizz: And
    LouAtBizz: I will be checking IP's =)

L dogg the god: What does the head mod have planned for the league in general.. any tournaments coming up? any new ideas that could help the league or make it stronger? is it going to just continue how it is... we can we expect to see the rest of 2005?

LouAtBizz: I am thinking of an alias tourney. 100 posts or less and if anyone gives any hints to reveal identity then they are DQ'ed. It will have a reward for 1st , 2nd , and 3rd and bonuses to all who show to every match after the 2nd round of the tourney. It will prevent dick ****** and friend voting , at leats to a point. We may experiment with changes but subtle and slow moving, nothing huge and erradic..

L dogg the god: sounds good.. when would this be taking place?

LouAtBizz: Very shortly, I want to use it as a launchpad to give the league some CPR, and I will be taking feedback much more seriously as to things people would like to see happen to the RSTL...
    LouAtBizz: Maybe even a name change...

L dogg the god: now that your faced with doing more in the league, are you going to be reading the verses and possibly re joining the league to battle yourself?
    afterall what better way to promote activity then to participate in it

LouAtBizz: I wont be rejoining because I dont want any questions, controversy or accusations. I feel that being in the position I am in as head mod it wouldnt be right for me to sign in like that, but look for MP to see a 2x next to his name once I get the league stabalized. Then again I would love to sign back in if I could get other RSTL'ers to be ok with it.

L dogg the god:eek:k we've reached the 5 question segment.. you will be asked 5 questions which you should answer in short...

what one topic would you be happy never having to write to again

LouAtBizz: A topic about love. How many times can you beat that dead horse.

L dogg the god: if you could pick ho wmany people were signed into the league.. how many would be ideal for you

LouAtBizz: 36, I feel that would be a perfect number if all 36 showed and were skilled, if you want mediocre heads included then 40 would be a good nyumber.

L dogg the god: what would be better.. if no one ever bit or everyone always showed up to their match

LouAtBizz: Whew...Id rather say if everyone showed up to thier match. tough call tho

L dogg the god: if there was 3 names in the league that arent that you would like to see in who would those three be?

LouAtBizz: Richard Corey, InsaneVillian (consistantly), and Peril Eyes

L dogg the god: and the last question is: if you could pick my name for me.. what would it be...
    LouAtBizz: ISuckDubyasDickOnTheDaily
    LouAtBizz: ;-)
    ....continued.....
    test
  2. LDogg The King

L dogg the god: ok now lets play the grading game.. i will name names and you give me your take on them.. thier skill, personality..concider everything...

L dogg the god: Rikoshay

LouAtBizz: 8, I would say his originality is his best feature. His ability to be abstract and not boring B-

L dogg the god: Ninja Kid

LouAtBizz: D+, Kid would get lower but I like his flow sometimes. Its not like hes hopeless tho. he just has room to grow

L dogg the god: Demetrius
    LouAtBizz: He gassed. He think he better than he is. I would give him a C+. He has written some damn impressive shit but he isnt my style

L dogg the god: Pent up
    LouAtBizz: Pent up is a great guy, but as far as RSTL goes Im not really impressed by his style. he is still trying to work his shit out. He is not terrible and I havent ever seen him write a verse that would make you cringe. C-

L dogg the god: is there anyone who you would give an A.. if so who and why

LouAtBizz: Peril Eyes, Richard Corey, Vern Acular, Omen(Had he not been a fucking biter)
    LouAtBizz: I think those names all speak for themselves
    LouAtBizz: and those are just a few
    LouAtBizz: the RSTL has seen many greats

L dogg the god: in three weeks, who will be the champ

LouAtBizz: if he shows Vern, if he doesnt you or maybe dmetrius, more likely your little slut ass
    LouAtBizz: Cause I aint signed in
    LouAtBizz: ;-)

L dogg the god: You mentioned a possible name change to the league.. if it were up to you what would you re name it?

LouAtBizz: It is a top secret subject and while I will discuss it with you behind closed IM walls(Because your an RSTL mod) I wont release my possible names publicly, but I may hold a contest and let an RSTL'er name it and provide some sort of reward for the winner...and we may let the league vote from 5 names and let it choose its own name

L dogg the god: well...i think im pretty much out of questions.. anything u wanna touch on that i havent brought up?

LouAtBizz: I would just like to say please do not let recent events deter anyone from rejoinin in the league. Now that Im going to be active in the day to day of the league i will be working very hard to bring the credibility and fun back to the RSTL..thanks for taking the time Langdon...Be ezz....pz

~Sound Bites~
    by RIKOSHAY

When I joined this league, all I wanted was to be the most prominent name in the Hall Of Champions.
    I wanted the most times as title holder, a tourney win and to hold the Longest Undefeated Streak and Most Consecutive Title Defenses.
    I'd never heard of Omen when I joined but I was quickly informed of how amazing he was.
    I can't really comment on him as an entity. I can say that I've been bitten plenty. In fact, not too long ago, I discovered someone biting a rhyme I posted 5 years ago and hadn't seen since. The first time I was bitten, I admit, I was a bit perturbed. I was reading these critiques praising this person for work I'd done. I wanted to tell them all how they'd been duped. At the same time, I felt it was nice to get some unexpected feedback (Lil ego boost) because I can't be bothered to post on every single web site. I'll never understand what the point is. How can a biter enjoy praise knowing it's undeserved? Is it just to build a rep around some false net persona? Regardless, it seems all matters have been settled and were done so fairly quickly, so we can continue the growth we've been experiencing. I think that, knowing this league is monitoring for this type of thing gives confidence to participants.
    Meanwhile, I got some respected members to provide some feedback for perspective on the whole incident ~

LDogg: think about if it was your work that was being stole without you knowing of it. Some people take there writing very seriously; to have that passion that only you as a person truely know about your writings being taken and displayed as someone elses work is a horrible feeling.. there is no satisfaction from claiming shit is your own if you didnt write it.. you might think doing somthing little like bite on the internet is petty but karma cares none for how large the price of revenge be... depending on the feelings of the people when they see their work being stole from you, your own punishment varies.. but you will pay is some form and time down the line.. an if you ever get fucked over in some way and dont know why.. you can take a look back to something as simple as this

TeKneeK: Im extremely surprised at the end result of this investigation, to see that one of RSTL's greatest has been revealed through further investigation as a biter and has done what's considered a violation of honor....
    Omen is a friend when i spoke with him and he was just the kind of person u talk to that is really down 2 earth and just coo... but after this -- I can only be shocked and say that ........ I'm just shocked.
    If he did what was revealed... then pretty much the dynamics of the RSTL has forever been changed for other writers who were going for the title back then... from the time he began.. till his time away.
    I just wanna say that Omen is still cool peoples but... I feel that his imagery as a writer is tarnished.

Mad Poet: People who bite are fucking weak. Its that hard to be somewhat creative? I think all biters should be dragged out, shot, stomped on, dragged out and shot again. By the way you know of any good verses?

Yo Momma: Bitings gay. The great irony is that people bite so they can succeed in a league they obviously love enough to want success in. Yet the shit they pull really don't do the league any favours. Look at it now. Shits struggling. I suppose some good did come of it. People are more likely to check out their suspiscions. I know Dic had some of Omens PTL verses a while back. I've bitched about it in the past along with others. But it was Omen... Knowing Omen got brought down over this should send some sort of message out. Doesn't help the damage done though...

Tha Talent: It's disappointing as hell. I don't really know what to think. I hope it's not true, but there isn't too much room for lies in the evidence. If it was just one or two facts, it would be one thing, but everything has built up and I just am in shock. The wobbly faith i held in textceeing's integrity is tramatically shaken.

Awedishin: I have personally been bitten before, once a battle verse and then recently I've found bitten stories I wrote. Some would say it's "flattering" or whatever, I think it's bullshit. I honestly feel (like L Dogg put it) 'violated' when I see one of my own works posted by some joe blow somewhere else, especially when he's getting props on something I wrote. This whole situation sheds a lot of light on the fact that this is the internet, you can never put a face with an IP address and some of us take for granted that the person we're talking to is a genuine, honest, nice person. In the case of Omen vs Rapmusic.com, I still don't know what to think, but I was 'friends' with O so long, and he's talked to me so much on aim, it's hard as a human being not to have believed him all along and not to befriend a person of his online personality. I think regardless the outcome, I still like the guy for who I knew/know him as online, and if it's all a lie, well then he really is a dope storyteller, right? ​
    test
  3. LDogg The King

Top Ten Verses of Last Week
    by Adrock

A lot of no shows this week….

10. Unavailable
    There is some ‘eh’ surrounding Un’s previous efforts but as some one who is effectively returning to writing like Un I can whole heartedly relate. There are a lot of cobwebs that can cloud your creativity and not only that but the view to see what the league wants right now. Un is more than capable of it. I mean with that record, a 40 wins record, I don’t have to write a chapter on it. I think as soon as he finds his feet he will be a welcome name in the league once again. At the moment I think it’s more effort related than it is cobwebs, if I was to be honest. He’s turning in verse with some quality but no real spine or even quantity. He seems certain he will stay and with losses to people like Jahova (no offence) I can’t see it being long before he makes an effort to pull his finger out as seen over the past two weeks.

9. Ninja Kid
    Another writer who isn’t getting his just deserts. He doesn’t have no great determination but at the same time he is being given no encouragement. It’s not as if he is a wash out either. His time in the league hasn’t been the easy ride all the other newer additions to the league have had. Although Vern failed to show this week, for what ever reason. Ninja Kid was facing him, again. If, I remember correctly. Ninja hasn’t exactly been getting the warm up matches I and others have been lucky enough to get. He is still showing something against them. Of course a new writer against these names is going to be dwarfed but at least give him a chance. If he was put next to some one more his ‘level’ then I don’t doubt I’d see his writing held in a higher regard.

8. Lost Prophet
    One of the more recognised newcomers has returned. Not the best re-entry he could hope for. I normally feel like reading newcomers verses are a step backwards but reading LP kind of defies this. He has a great ‘writers voice’ and you can always see where he is going. Each week I’ve noticed him incorporate something new into his verses. He’s still at that stage where he is gathering all the elements together. And by doing that one by one he spends more time each week with a different element. Evidentially he’s not new to writing. He must have some sort of creative outlet (which I think is art) because he already knows how to translate what’s upstairs to the paper. However, he lacks the instruments to really amplify his points and descriptions. But like I said he is gathering them one by one anyway. This week he was lacking more meaning to his verse and creativity. He was really let down by his ending this week. Jumping the gun? I don’t know but dude already knows what he is doing and as soon as he gets it together and adjusts himself to the voter’s tastes I can’t see any reason why he isn’t a future champ.

7. Pent uP
    Another writer like LP but is a few steps ahead of him. This week saw him bring his elements together for the first time. Not the best verse you’d expect, saying that. However, it wasn’t a disappointment. It’s a vague version of what Riko was aiming for this week. His lines are more poetical, not gay, but poetical. They really make you think and some of them really have you agreeing with them. I felt the problem this week is that it wasn’t the most interesting or original routes to travel. It showcase some dope lines but with the dope lines came the ‘eh’ ones. As hard as you try you’ll never get a 100% score when you go for a line by line blow. It’ll always highlight the not so good ones too. Personally this was a throw up between Pent and Godfather as to who gets the next position.

6. Godfather
    Another writer I’m not sure how I feel about. He does have what it takes but over the past few weeks he’s had no one really on his level to show case his work. In fact over the past two weeks he’s had no one at all. Doyen/Vern would have been an idea test because I’m sure he’s there already. I’m no great fan myself but something’s can’t be denied. GF’s proving to be one of them. Lets hop he gets an opponent this week.

5. ssenlli
    Another returning writer. His goal is pretty clear. He’s one of those dope writers that isn’t coming how he should, but at the same time you can justify anything good you have to say about them. Off the back of quite and uncalled for and unjust loss to L Dogg he wrote a pretty sick verse this week. There was no relevant measuring stick as his opponent failed to show but in all honesty I couldn’t see RR topping that. Lets hope ssenlli gets a better reception and recognition when he returns to the contenders match.

4. L Dogg
    While getting 2 wins I honestly don’t think he should have got and not living up to his own hype or that others have created over him he is a nice writer. A lot of ‘whilst’ cross my mind when I think of him. I’m not even close to being his biggest fan but again you have to appreciate certain things. This week saw a surprising champ match. Whilst not producing the creative verse the voters had suggested he did give us an interesting and very satisfying read. There were a lot of holes in his writing this week. Relying too much on his concept he left some gaps in his description and narration/story telling. A lot came across as under developed and was further shown as, by the few very nice quotables he produced. His verse wasn’t enough to get him to get him the praise he was given, much like the previous weeks but he still is a force to be reckoned with. Anyone who can give the audience that degree of satisfaction is.

3. Mac Flow aka Awedswin
    You maybe thinking it’s odd placing Mac below the man he has just beaten this week (by my count)so make sure you read Noibs. Mac is a VET. A G.O.A.T contender. A legend. However, fragmented sentences aside he’s facing a new challenge. Winds have changed and he hasn’t yet adjusted his sails. He is making it how he is, off pure writing ability. He hasn’t been coming inspired lately but you can’t deny his writing. He still has the same emotion and writer’s voice but he doesn’t seem to use a good topic to really showcase it.
    But like I said before, something’s you can’t deny. Macs one too.

2. Rikoshay
    I’m and on/off Riko fan. This week, evidentially I am once again a Riko fan. I felt he was in extremes – robbed. Realistically – victim of sensationalist voting. Riko’s writing continues to escape questioning but his topic choice and takes on that topic don’t. I seriously think if he picked a more slightly entertaining topic he wouldn’t have left it that close. Being the cynic I am his topic still appealed to me too. With the many suggestions and open door as to what he was (possibly) really talking about made it interesting and satisfying. It’s not the highest note Riko has hit and shouldn’t be the one he leaves us on. Though he is scheduled for a chain-around-the-ankle fitting. Good luck, congrats and hope to see you back soon. (If she lets you! j/k)

…​
    test
  4. LDogg The King

1. Noib Da Mutt
    I didn’t find it difficult to choose my number one. In fact I choose to do this after his absence in the last top ten. (Seyance’s Top Ten 05/09.) If you’ve been in the league in the past 2/3 year’s you’ll have noticed Noib climbing the ranks quickly every time he signs in. You’ll have also noticed him fall even quicker. This isn’t the case anymore. Maybe it’s the college girls, the book he’s reading or even being RM’s first Bruce Leroy. What ever it is, it has him on point. He’s BEEN bringing his A game since he returned this time. Everything I have to say has already been said. I just wanted him more recognised for it. Lets hope he can escape the ‘One hit wonder’ part of the hall.
    Honourable mentions/No Shows/Up and comers
    Insanity, I’ve read a lot of his work through being an alias and deciding to remind myself what he is capable of. Although he had a slow return to the league he still showed some power and even by limiting himself with his ‘Rock Star 101’ topic the other week he still showed some authority with his writing. Lets hope he returns soon.

Adrock, I can’t put myself in the top ten, even if I did/do deserve it. It’s just gay aint it? Plus I failed to drop anything more than a no show verse last week.

Jahova, improving as I type and shows it every week.

Dmeitrius, bloated ego but still hangs with the best of them (IV ’03). Now all he has to do is show-the-fuck-up.

Vern/Doyen, one dead horse that doesn’t need beating anymore. Returns this week. Peel your eyes.

QUEEN ICESKILL, another poet turned writer. Defiantly one to look out for. Wake up…

---------------------------------------
    Nebz Bottom 20 Review
    35.Diego Cruz 0-0 VS 36. DepriveD 0-0

First off let me say that there wasn’t much from one side of this battle. Diego came with a lackluster almost abysmal verse. His flow was in and out but maybe it was because he was forcing rhymes to an extent. His verse should stay on the dark side. DepriveD close but unlike his opponent his verse was one step above uninspiring his flow was slightly better than Diego Lose, Heres a couple lines from the battle.

your movements are teased and openly exposed like a centerpiece
    this nonsense of trends impedes my ability to comprehend sharply
    for these delinquents have a tendency to bend the story
    numerous kids flee from one group to the next trying to appease
    as they walk in synchronized steps to mask there insecurities
    I accept this fraternity -DepriveD

no longer sufficient but did he listen?
    you scare her & her eyes just didnt glisten any more ..
    so just stop calling her at nights on the phone,
    i know you cant& its hard, but try! give your heart a new home
    & untill than grasp the idea of being alone
    and i know it used to be formed by the accumulation of sediment
    but it flowded away, its all gone; the sentiment..
    just face it dude she's mine! Diego Cruz

Final thoughts on the match:
    Overall in this you had very few quotable lines it wasn’t a close match by any means with DepriveD getting the win 8-2. Although I think both of these individuals have good potential to someday be contenders in this league but they have a lot of work.

21. Cogzwell 10-9 VS 22. Atreyu 2-1
    Exciting match here. One that’s gonna go down in history in the Rstl books.

forged thoughts with a thrust
    crossed off into dust
    a crushed mantles to blame
    confused but still the same-Atreyu

Final Thoughts:
    Cogz no showed like a bitch. Sign him out.

31. SKY 0-0 VS 32. Mets 0-0
    Another No Show here is some of Sky’s verse although his flow wasn’t a rain storm he moves on.
    Don't believe me? Come to 'the hood G'...here's a ticket to my show....
    bring the C4 from ya garage, ya gramps don't use it any mo'...
    you should also take his mirage and get some lyrics from the sto'...
    just incase it goes down, which I doubt cuz brother I'm a thug now...
    but if it does...bring it OUT and it wont matter who ducks down....
    we'll go out as the illest damn wiggers in the rap history...
    nigerz are going to feel me...all over the map, literally!!!!......

29. Void 1-2 VS 30. J o o K 0-0
    Yet another no show, J o o k didn’t really need to side step or do a spin move but here is some of his verse.

Insanity driven, the pain stabs its humanities vengeance

My blood is coagulated and retracts all that vanity mentions

I stumble to the sink, but the trouble is deceit

The scolding water plays the role of a neutralizer to humble what I think

Final thoughts on the lower half of this week wasn’t a very strong showing hopefully next week will be a better showing but from the way it is looking I doubt it. People if you sign up SHOW UP. Its Simple.
    ------------------------------------------
    Mod's Odds for this weeks top 20

RIKOSHAY over Awedishin - 52%

God Father over ssenlli - 60%

Jersey_Emcee over NinjaKid - 55%

Pent uP over Sexcfem21 - 62%

LDogg`TheLegend over Adrock - 66%

doYen over Retulen Reactus - 79%

Jahovah over Vizz Blade V2.0 - 53%

Lokternal over Atreyu - 59%

Lost Prophet over Chapter II - 61%

QUEEN ICESIKill over Awaken - 66%
    ------------------------------------------​
    test
  5. LDogg The King

Insense's Random Blurbs

WHAT TYPE OF MAN ARE YOU

[​IMG]

Well as I was going through my weekly walk through the gallery, two certain threads cought my eye. The first one I saw maybe at the end of last week, but it was posted by hott chocklate (pictured above). Luckily she is the one in the black and not in the denim. So the other day I see a thread talking about a.pplebottom or whatever....and like any black guy would do, I clicked to see the ass. Now upon first view it seemed like it was just the everyday ass that a girl on the borderline of thick and fat has. But once she posted the second pic (pictured below) I said to my self, "Self..., I would fuck the shit out of this girl". And then as I dozed off into my fantasy, I started thinking about all the girl's I fucked asses. I recall pretty faces and a few medium to small asses. But isn't it funny how they feel a little bigger when its hand to ass cheek. Then there are the girl's that are just thick as hell and have nice asses. The ones with the fat pussies that make you come real fast....awww i love that shit. Excuse me if I'm getting a little crazy with this. I currently have gone a little over 2 months without getting pussy. Almost got it last night, but her mother came home and i had to make a dash for it...lol. But anyway, everyone think of what type of ass man you are....cause thats all for this week asses, lol.

[​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------
    Demetrius Tell a Joke:
    A trucker picks up a hitchhiker who climbs up in the cab and notices a ****** on the dashboard.

After a few miles, he asks the driver what the ****** is for.

The driver says "I'll show you," and with that he hits the ****** with the back of his hand, sending the poor creature rolling across the dash.

The ****** goes down between the drivers legs, unzips his pants, pulls out his unit and proceeds to give the trucker head

When finished, the ****** pulls out a tissue, cleans the driver up, puts everything back and jumps back up on the dashboard.

"See that?" said the trucker.

The man said, "Yeah."

The trucker ask the man, "You want to try it?"

The man said, "OK, but don't hit me as hard as you hit that ******!"

*****************the word is m0nkey************
    Joke #2
    Q. What kind of bees make the best milk?

A. Boo-bees!
    ---------------------------------------------

OUTRO

well.. I look forward to reviewing the good matches we have this week. If everyone shows up it should be an exciting week. Hoped you enjoyed the mag for what’s it worth, and remember... if you didn’t see your name mentioned or would like to see more of your name in the mag were always looking for people to help write articles and such so holla at a rstl mod. Also, make sure to post up some topics in the topic thread so that we don’t have to resort to writing to old used up topics.. its easy to make some up and post them so don’t be lazy.. make sure you people with no show wins vote on 2 matches an post links as well.. and with that said.. im out.. have a great week
    ..​
    test
  6. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

test
  7. God Father

God Father The Mayor!

it had its moments.
    test
  8. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I'll speak on why I Quit my Mod spot here

Jeff made me mad talking shit after I found out Omen was a fucking fake so I said fuck him and called him a bitch in the pit. It costed me nothing Mad cuz it was my choice and I knew he would ban me for it, but whatever. If you can't respect what I've done for this place, then you don't deserve me

that's what happened

I see Pent's still having problems doing articles huh....

Damn Kids
    test
  9. Vembeezy

Vembeezy New Member

Jeff does have the power to annoy u in an unfair battle where you may be right but u cant win...anyways, Dmetrius tells a joke was easily the best thing in the mag
    test
  10. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

test
  11. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

madpo used to be on my nuts, what happened I didnt even get a mention lol
    test
  12. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

the word in the joke was m0nkey
    test
  13. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

wow@being number 1... I lost my match... *shrugs* oh well...
    test
  14. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Good mag..and alot of time was put into it..Good job guys..
    test
  15. QUEEN ICESIKill

QUEEN ICESIKill Wet Dream/Worst Nightmare

Thanks Adrock, I appreciate getting a mention sweety. I was in the rbl way back too though and I'm getting comfortable with my flow now so I thought I'd give the rstl a try.

I'm in the top 20, watch out
    test
  16. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

lol......Bottom half step ya game up..
    test
  17. Adrock

Adrock 3 TextMCS and a LoKK beat

One match isn't that significant.
    test
  18. Timmy Gibbs

Timmy Gibbs is Serious

This mag is very different
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Good mag all around, although figuritively I had a top 2 verse. Chea, I think I want to use the idea of the blurb it's pretty dope.
    test
  20. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

dope mag boys
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.