RSTL MAG..... It's Tournament Time Too x2 (Tag Teams)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I don't see why you were trippin in the first place Ath, there was no need to try and lie, saying my piece was trash, but w/e

I'm just loud..... you should expect that from me. I always have been. It's all gravy over here though. I just don't mind voicing my opinions

It's your choice to agree or disagree. It being the net doesn't mean too much different, I'm the same person in person. There's nothing wrong with having different views on issues, we could've of been nicer about it, but you made it ugly so I let it be ugly. Still not trippin though..... it's all gravy
    test
  2. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

man, check the posts, you started with this;

which made me respond with "your verse was trash".

but fuck it, man, let's just leave it.

i'm trying to write a verse here, am exhausted after football, and am having my tea soon, then going to the cinema and heading to my local. my schedule is hectic enough without all this bickering and whatnot.
    test
  3. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

which says what I just said.. I think my verse was better

so.... I didn't say yours was trash. I don't start shit like that. It's useless... it's all opinion based anyway. I didn't say anything that insulted you at all really. I'm speaking on my work in comparison to yours, which is what this league is about. so you've just proved my point really
    test
  4. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

whatever, it's over.

this week looks fiyah!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.