RSTL MAG..... It's Tournament Time Too x2 (Tag Teams)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

**gets some popcorn** Half-Time Fight?
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

In a fight i'm winnin hands down...
    test
  3. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

lmao @ atheist, that was just a foolish statement. There was no way you saw him waking up in an insane assylum and you wrote a verse about a man leaving a woman

That's about the most cliche topic to write on, which almost everyone has wrote about in this league.

Yes, creative, show me any other verse about a man rolling down a hill in a wheelchair and causing ppl to die while he live through it. That's creativity and you entire story was predictable as hell. There wasn't a new element within it at all.

Man leaves woman for another woman, decides he love his woman, but it's too late...... sounds like a damn movie of the week that they show every week. Keep it real man. My shit was way more creative than yours. But w/e, doesn't really matter does it. That was last week, this week is a whole different take.
    test
  4. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I don't do trash.... lmao, not only was your shit trash tho, but you actually took it out your trash can, wiped it off, attempted to preheat your recycled garbage and then posted it again from a wack win against a no show....

Come on, stop reading with beer goggles. You're mistaken my work for your own. Remember, the verse with all the whinny dialouge, that's you. Ok, now actually go read my verse. That's the other one...
    test
  5. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

i guess you were right, ann. dic is a bit too big for his boots.

first things first, i've wrote about five pieces about insane asylums, so your topic wasn't exactly original. you may have added a different twist here and there, but shit, the content itself wasn't anything new. original? no, you just built on a topic that, similarly to mine, has been played to death.

secondly, can you see anywhere in my posts where i said i dropped a creative verse? no, because i know i didn't. so don't try putting words into my mouth when i never said them. i brought emotion to the table last week, added my own personal style and flavour to a piece that, as aforementioned and similarly to yours, has been done to death. so we're both guilty of coming predictable last week. the only difference is i'm not afraid to admit it whereas you keep claiming 'creativity' even though it's plain for everyone to see you didn't bring it this week. face it, you're only fooling yourself.

we're all here in this league to write stories; it's pretty fucking obvious, even to a dimwit, that you can't come original every week, especially when you've been writing for most of your adolescent life. as nas said, "no idea's original".

and lmao, was that meant to be offensive? it sounded like your fucking eight year old daughter typed that shit.

and yes, i agree. all the above shit happened last week. this week is a different matter. what i'm basically saying is; stop being such an arrogant twat by claiming your verse was better than mine. the conclusion was that it was a draw; leave it at that. there's no need for all this bickering etc over something so trivial.
    test
  6. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Lmao, like I said... show me a verse with a man rolling down a hill in a wheelchair and not dieing... can you?

Didn't think so... I'm not too big for anything though. This isn't about my ego, I just know good writing when I see it so for you to call anything of mine trash is just stupid since you write about the same lame ass relationship stories all the time.

Dude love some girl and for some reason there's a conflict...... that's almost in every verse I've read from you Atheist... that's just honesty right there. I didn't say your shit was trash cuz I respect you as a writer, but it was. A bunch of cliche ass phrases that have been written about more times to count.

Oh, slow ass, the story wasn't about being in an insane assylum was it? That was just the ending. Duh, wake up... my shit was creative, you know it was so it's just ignorant for you to be acting like it wasn't.
    Doesn't bother me though, cuz unlike you, I can defend my work with logic in saying how it was creative. Defend your skills if you want though, like I said, never insulted you as a writer, but your verse was garbage to me. I stand proudly behind my verse though.

Good to see you've finally learned how to flow after writing since you were kid. Took you long enough.

Lol, see ya in da ring ninja. May the best win.

Oh and gotlife, I'd beat your stupid ass senseless fool. Lol, you'd be a bloody mess of a mural stained into the rug. Stick to writing shitty ass verses man. You're way more likely to gain something from that. Tasting my shoe as I stomp a whole thru you isn't gonna help your writing skills.
    test
  7. Calloused

Calloused New Member

This shit is retarded, and not being able to get over the fact that someone voted against is ridiculous. Why are you even in this league if you have such fragile emotions?

Every voter except Pent Up clearly mentioned that it was a close battle, so even your so called "more creative" members felt that Atheist wrote a great verse, despite voting for you.

You both wrote great verses, and even if the battle was a matter of preference, it's over.
    test
  8. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I wasn't bickering about shit Ath, this started from your comment saying that your verse was verse of the week, but the match was a draw, which was the 1st foolish comment in this matter.

I'm just giving my honest opinion on the writing. I didn't call your shit trash or disrespect your work at all until you got stupid with it. So... that's not me being arrogant, that would be you. I'm just being tactless...... that's me.

I use logic in debates, not just random bullshit and while I know I'm a nice writer and everybody knows I know this, I'm still considerably objective in viewing my own work just as I am in viewing other work in comparison.

I only said what I said as a response to the verse of the week being a more subjectively written article. If you're an objective thinker, then you'd understand what I wrote in this trivial debate. You're right, I said it first so we're both right. Lol, it doesn't matter. We'll have another moment to do the damn... so come do da damn.
    test
  9. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Calloused, like I already said... I'm not critical of the voting. You guys should actually read what I'm writing because I'm just tactless. That's it.... I will give my opinion freely and if you don't like it, oh well..... that's not my problem.

I've backed what I said up with logic and reason in why I have the thoughts I have so w/e. I'm entitled to my view just like yall are, which is what started this shit so why is my view being labeled?

My view isn't even what started this. I disagreed with the verse of the week and so did other people. I didn't start calling anyone's work trash, just stated why I thought was verse was better, which is what this league is about. Opinions on who's verse is better.....

With that said, if you don't want me talking shit, then don't talk shit to me cuz I will make it sound foolish in most cases. Being tactless is the gift and curse of this, but that's me. Brutally honest.

If I couldn't take being in the league, I doubt I'd be mod of it. That just made no sense and like I said, I'm not emotional, I'm just honest. My logic is also in every statement I made. Ur mediation of this is just adding fuel anyway so it makes no sense for you to trying to judge anyone.

Thanks tho, I love it when the members get involved. Shows heart......

I love this place.
    test
  10. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

Im telling you this league is too funny sum times
    all this drama for no reason
    you dudes do love to type tho
    test
  11. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

This is how I see it, not that you guys give a fuck but

D.i.c had the creative verse, a lot of his rhymes were bananas but Atheist had the more polished and thought-out verse, and better in my opinion.

The funny thing is you both won in what was the closest match since the rstl started over and probably one of the closest ever. So you both should be happy, maybe you are, who knows.

But I personally like this feud you two are having, cause it'll make for an even better champ match.
    test
  12. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I understand your view Vigil, I disagree, but I understand it..... I am allowed to disagree in this bitch. That's cool... I said from the jump, I wasn't compalining on the voting, just said my verse was better... plain and simple.

Why that has everyone all trippin, I don't know. but I can beef non stop with anyone if they wanna get ugly and we all know that. so.... all gravy
    test
  13. Pent uP

if people spent this much detail on verses....
    test
  14. DIVINITY FLOWZ

DIVINITY FLOWZ New Member

I do, but there's only so much you can do in 64 lines
    test
  15. Annihilation

Annihilation CLAUS HOUSE

im just thankful that ldogg isnt here to exacerbate the problem
    test
  16. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

dic...lets be serious...you're the size of my leg...I can throw you 10 feet in the air...keep writing stories about wheel chairs...cause if you ever run into me...i'll fuckin put you in one son...
    test
  17. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Lifeless, I'd stomp ur fucking head into the ground if you ever shit to me in person like you talk on here.

Dead serious, test it if you want. You wouldn't even be the biggest bitch I'd fucked up either...... but I don't talk bout real fighting cuz it's useless. I just kick ass.
    test
  18. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

true, lol.

look dic. it was a draw, we're both great writers, just leave it at that.

no need for all this ego stuff.

i've said my piece, and there's no need to repeat it.

it's the internet (yes, that's cliche but nothing rings more true).

so, in the words of the streets, "let's push things forward".
    test
  19. Pent uP

I think u took that quote out of context, but word

And athe go convince ur pr buddies to sign up and don't tell'em to do it until rhyme either, jus get more heads here
    test
  20. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

my pr buddies?

man, you're more known over there than i am, lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.