RSTL MAG..... It's Tournament Time Too x2 (Tag Teams)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annihilation

Annihilation CLAUS HOUSE

a nice complete mag, well done.

the anti-recycling law should be voted on this week so that if it passes it takes effect next week.
    test
  2. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

i dont got time for that..i just copied and pasted

be grateful
    test
  3. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

You don't get to call any fuckin shots here Claus..... lmao @ u thinkin u could, but the rule will be voted on for 7 days, which means it be closed next tuesday and take effect the following week. Do the math ninja........ just worry about writing man, I have the league well taken care of...

You knooowww thiisss maaaannnn
    test
  4. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Why should I be greatful? cuz i got arrested and i couldnt do the ranks so u threw up like four lines about each verse and quoted a bunch of votes?

shiiiiiit

dont test me tonight kid
    test
  5. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

lol at me having verse of the week and dic having the third spot, but the championship match still ended in a tie.

wowzers.
    test
  6. Pent uP

well im guessing vigil voted for you so his view is subjective
    test
  7. Calloused

Calloused New Member

If you're making a list ordered by preference, you are subjective. It's called human nature.
    test
  8. Pent uP

That's true too but still
    test
  9. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I don't really agree with that, but unless you have a highly creative mind like mines, then I guess you can't relate to my creativity

I was far more creative
    Had much more movement in my narration
    had way better flow

but shit happens... people think what they think. Can't fault folks for that.....

The person who gave you the verse of the week also voted for you though Atheist so I'm sure that has something to do with it.... it's not a view of the entire league, just Vigil's opinion
    test
  10. Vigil

ye that was just my opinion, i didn't base the verses of the week on which verse got the most votes or whatever..

and pent up, If you're mad inside, You got Pent uP in your heart......
    test
  11. Annihilation

Annihilation CLAUS HOUSE

verse of the week is always gonna be subjective, i don't know why people are raggin' on vigil he took time to make an article for the mag, he's done the top 5 before and he knows everyone so i'd say he's qualified.

it would actually be cool if both pent up and vigil did like a Siskel & Ebert segment in the mags, like back when they had one person from the sun-times and the other from the tribune, to do the top 5 each then agree or disagree with the other's top 5 choices, that would provide a nice balance and both point and counterpoints for a verses worthiness in the ranks, making for a much more interesting piece that readers im sure would enjoy (i would)
    test
  12. Pent uP

Vigil -- I my heart IS pent up

And claus -- that's a dope idea, if vigil or someone wants to do it (preferably someone I don't agree with a lot about styles) I am soo down

Top5 is usually my bit so me N someone
    test
  13. Calloused

Calloused New Member

For the record, most people that voted against you did so because they felt Atheist wrote his verse better. Don't you think it's a bit petty to claim that only narrowminded voters would vote against you, especially considering your position as a moderator?
    test
  14. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Sounds to me like another great reason for us to argue...i'm game
    test
  15. Vigil

got life can do it

got life and pent up

i can just fill in weeks when one of you don't have time.
    test
  16. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I said nothing about being narrow minded, butif you can't appreciated the creativity used in my narration, then that's just that. people also said things like, they've seen better from me, which does indicate a norrow mind because this isn't really like the other types of verses I write.

What I'm saying is, and I'm trying to be as objective as possible on my own work, that in regards to the elements of writing verses, I believe my format, structure and creative outlook was of a higher quality last week.... but once again, like i said previously, that's my own opinion. I won't cast judgement on those who don't see it my way for whatever reasons they have. I'm happy enough to have no recieved a loss, which I thought was going to happen
    test
  17. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

word@Erok, never knew my work was appreciated man... *sniff*

Welcome back old guy... try doing something useful this time like smashing your mic against your wall and beating your computer with a baseball bat so your time won't be wasted online being a pedafile and overall annoyance to everyone. Hahahaha, j/k grandpa... good to see the old man has a sense of humor isn't it? Being an Asian rapper in LA can't be the easiest thing to accomplish, especially when you'er in your late 30s tryna battle teenagers. Do da damn Tek.. I heard the Disney Channel is still looking for someone to do Mickey Mouse raps so they can get the kindergardeners bobbin their heads.

^^^that shit had me rollin though...
    test
  18. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

creativity? your verse was incredibly predictable.

you may have had a better flow, but your story was trash.
    test
  19. Annihilation

Annihilation CLAUS HOUSE

oh god, you've attempted to crack the DIC ego... HERE WE GO

might as well try to create fusion lol
    test
  20. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

ah well, what's a championship match without a little controversy beforehand?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.