RSTL MAG # 2 By: Lyricalpriest

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by lyricalpriest, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

test
  2. DeadKing

DeadKing The Perfect Method

the only thing i dont understand in this league is the ranking system.

so the people who are 1-1 outrank the people who are 1-0, even if the 1-1 lost last week. so everyone who won last week, is outranked by someone who lost last week as long as they have won at some point in the past...

so ideally, the sooner you sign into the league the better, cause no matter what you will outrank anyone who signs in after you.

makes no sense.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

idk how it works. i may have been off on some of my statements. but it makes sense to me that the more wins and less losses you possess chances are you closer to contender status then those with 2 wins 5 losses .. this is merely the 3rd week tho. so if you signed in the first week and havent lost chances are your going to make it to champ match before those that just signed in.. if you just signed in and you havent lost you might climb up the latter quick..
    test
  4. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

the league is small as it is deadking...

early in the ranking system you dont want people getting 3 wins and jumping into a title match....

we are trying to make it a challenge to become champ...

at least a 2-1 person has showed up for three weeks in a row...

the key is... trying to keep people in 5he league has long as possible...

sign ins are always below everyone.. and one win is not gonna put you into title contention...

as the records grow and the sign ins become more, you will see how this works as we try to keep active people in it... and if you just do what you do.. which is win... a 4-0 record could grant you a title shot...

:)
    Ue
    test
  5. DeadKing

DeadKing The Perfect Method

i understand everything your saying.

and i agree.

except for the fact that people who lost last week didnt go down in any ranking whatsoever.

they were 1-0 before, ahead of the 0-0 and 0-1's. they lost. now are 1-1, and they are ahead of the 0-0 and 0-1 still, and ahead of the 1-0 as well. they actually rised in the ranks with a loss.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

who's ranking are you going off? b/c the mag's rankings were just my interp.. not the true rankings btw.. idk how they do the rankings tbch
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.