RSTL Family Affairs.

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by J o o k, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

woah...fat boy porker...

lmao...

yo no wonder you won all them battles...

it's them uber sonnage skillz you got.

why don't you go argue with yourself a bit more.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

but i thought you could "son like serge"

just wait to you get home to your computer, you were going to make GL wish he were never alive, just wait... he was only an amateur but you're a vet at sonning

and dont ask where i get it from as if you dont know

lol at this biscuit.
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

In all seriousness I have to go now. It's been a blast.

Lol you all have been very entertaining. I'll probably check back later via treo.

Sorry to all peoples feathers who were ruffled.

I like to agitate and agitate, but I've run out of time for the night unfortunately.

On a serious note I did speak to Jeff about TR taking my spot, so that should go in affect pretty soon. He's a good addition.

Q if you got hate in your system, laugh it off nigga. Real niggas dont get touched by this internet shit.

[​IMG]

Got Life? I'll probably be laughing at your non sense tomorrow thats just how it rolls.

Pz. Good night.
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

The think the whole you can only post so many times in your own thread is stupid as long as it's not freeposting. But it is a rule, and you can't show preference no matter what, I know plenty of people who lost matches because of it, so to change the outcome of the match would be stupid, but to change the rule from this point on would be smart.

I think you shouldn't be mod, simply because I don't trust you, not just because you're a cop, but because you did the whole Nah Son Mound 10 alias thing. As much shit as I talk to Lucy, he never tried to hide the kinda shady shit he did, I can't think of any shady shit Q has done, and I honestly think there are better candidates than yourself. You were a GREAT mod when it came to your duties, so I guess I would be cool with it if you weren't the head mod.

I feel like the league should be democratic, in that when it comes to matters of controversy, request an audience with all the consistant participants of the league and hold a vote. That would make things a lot better I feel. A moderator should only enforce the rules that were decreed with a punishment that was already set up, post up the matches, and arrange the magazine. Those, I feel, should be the only jobs of the moderators...
    test
  5. Got Life?

lol, i love how pain ignores everything.
    test
  6. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^lol Fuck you, I'm lazy son I thought this was understood...
    test
  7. Got Life?

lol yeah, but damn nigga, shit was just so outta place.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

if there was legitimate reason of multiple post, then maybe i would feel vern's pain, but his excessive posting was to state his amount of lines for no apparent reason and to sway votes or what he calls "stating his opinion on the votes" and why people should vote for him instead of GL
    test
  9. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

in short
    if you're nah son you cheated by double voting on matches

and that multiple post rule is gay as hell and vote - vern

i have nothing else to say i am to the point
    test
  10. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Pent.

Get on AIM you shitsack.
    test
  11. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

the limit on posts is there for a good reason .. and will be staying .. fuck a clog ..
    test
  12. Got Life?

that was a rule initiated by riko and tali actually, so it's not like it was pulled out of anyone's ass.
    test
  13. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

yeah .. it looks interesting but it was mad long winded and it was late when I skimmed it .. def gonna talk it over with ret n Q to see how we can do something under its influence ..
    test
  14. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

ignore Jook .. he has issues .. this thread serves no purpose ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.