RSTL Family Affairs.

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by J o o k, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Got Life? act like it's not my cup of tea if you want = ].

How is your hookups thread going? Lol. Amateur.
    test
  2. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Yo if you worked on your misspellings and called people dum mufuckas alot more, this post would have Nimrod swag all over it son.
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Jeff told me when he gets to his pc he will pull the switheroo.

J o o k for TheReturn.
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Yeah I was so articulate when I was hiding nah, he was the terrible speller and I was the master articulon don!
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

is this what you mean by "sonning like serge"?

nigga, please, im the realest motherfucker you will EVER know, fuck your pops, uncles, grandfathers, brothers, professors, homies, etc., you will never meet another Joe motherfuckin Hayes

yea, ive been to jail 4x, yea i was charged with RAPE (not statutory idiot, she went to my college), and yea it was thrown out twice at grand jury and acquitted because the claims were false, yea i smoked and sold, and fought, and all that other idiotic pointless dumb shit that i am no where near proud of

and yes, ive changed and am now a father and husband of 2 years and have separated myself from any of that and no longer drink, smoke, or chill with losers that do

so yea, what a loser at life...

again, i can only be real, never fake, phony isn't in me

but you on the other hand, i see right through you, you're a bitch by definition

and as for the rape stuff (again), i have posted links to articles and everything, nothing i say is phony, I AM REAL nigga, im not some muscle bound skitzophrenic hat straight back wearing mexican pretending to be a cop whilst cheatin in an online league and who's claim to fame is "sonnage like serge"

hell, i dont even use the term "sonnage" or "herb" or any of the other geek shit you faggots say, because again.. i am a real nigga

get a clue, jook, you have nothing on me.
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

apparently it's going pretty well since your geek self is no longer going to be modding the RSTL.

and removing your homosexual schitzophrenic, desiring pictures of other men in states of disrobement, self was ultimately the plan.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

look me up

Joe Hayes, from University of West Georgia

or Joe Black (what people knew me as), or Fred, an alias i used to keep my name out of raps which public safety knew about

my roommate for two years was that nigga "Dru-Ski" from college hill, i've known him since 7th grade
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i essentially lost 2 years of schooling because of that stint

but i am back in school and on the road to graduate next summer so that i can provide a fulfilling life for my daughter who i love more than any of this net shit

this faggot went from threatening to demod me to demodding himself, sounds like a guilty conscience to me, or the fact that you realized you no longer have love or clout, not even in writing as we've all whooped that ass by now
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

You are a real nigga. You got that right you haven't never lied.

Fucking worthless bottom feeding faggot.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

omgomg, real "sonnage" there,
    way to go!
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I raped you the first time. This time I gave you so much time to write. I wrote my shit so quick son SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You're a faggot. I am stepping away from this league (I mod other shit) because I wont be part of it.

This shit is sinking horribly.

After the Vern shit, I am gone son.

You guys can have it.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, you mean that "real, raw, and passionate" story that you dropped?

classic, now we are to believe that you wrote it "so quick son"

but again, i see right through you whilst i keep it real, i wrote my verse at work in between helping customers and about 15 minutes at home while holding my daughter

and as for the first battle, i think you beat me by a vote, hardly rape, and then ducked me the second time with some phony story about your sister being beaten with a hammer

what a joke.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and you say after the vern shit as if you're still waiting for something to happen

the decision has been made, kick rocks.
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Yeah I didn't have time. Anyways, 1-1. I hate that I lost to you but you wrote a cool piece. No matter how big of faggot you are doesn't take away from the writing. Pz.
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Son take my nuts off your chin. My choice is made. It has nothing to do with what your career criminal ass is saying. You're a nobody.
    test
  16. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

smells like roast pig in here.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

career criminal, wow
    you must be known for your "sonnage skills" on the streets
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Wash your fuckin ass then fat boy porker.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

this niggas not a cop, he's a fuckin homebody
    test
  20. J o o k

J o o k Guest

What is this sonnage shit you keep speaking about little nigga? Shut the fuck up and take my dick out your mouth already ho. Fuck just like a bitch stop naggin on my coat tails slut.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.