RSTL Family Affairs.

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by J o o k, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

This thread needed to be made because beside the beef bullshit there is a league to be ran.

Now as a mod I am asking you guys what you want to do here. This shit is getting ridiculous.

The Vern situation is very troubling to me, no bullshit. You guys chased away Vern. A person who is not only the best writer in history but one of the longest serving, loyal people we have.

You guys allow Got Life? in the playoffs after banning him. He was banned for recycling, and not just doing it once either. His character has been in question every since we found out he bit all the writers in the RSTL and put their work on his x.anga site and tried to pass them off as his own.

You give him a chance. But not Vern, the guy who posts a couple extra times in his match?

The Pharoh Def thing, I've seen the same thing happen to people before. Not posting links. But to see him vote and post a verse, then quit because his W was stripped is not sitting well with me.

As Mods we have a thing called discretion. I highly suggest we start using it. Before this league falls to shambles.

Yes I am nah son. When I use to mod the RBL, Jeff was highly against mods participating while modding, but he suggested if we were to do it, do it on alias.

Beefing was the same instance. I used it to son the shit out of Got Life? back in the early first season.

Next some of you guys want me to step down as mod of the RSTL. That's fine it really doesn't bother me because I have the thick skin. But beyond this textcee bullshit I do have morality.

So if you guys don't acknowledge Vern as a finalist whether he wants to show or not, then I am probably going to make some decisions as to whether I want to sink with this league or not.

This is more than the finals right now, yes I voted against Got Life?, I just have a personal vendetta against the kid because he is a cheater. Have we been cool? Somewhat man, because outside the league he is actually not a bad guy.

Now where I stand on this is, well let me rephrase.

What I want to accomplish with this post is one: I want everyones opinions on whether Vern should be in the finals, and if so it will be changed. Not just Q and Got Life? EVERYONE.

Number 2 - do you want to see me step down as mod? Let your opinions fly, and this has to be more than Q and Got Life? because I can honestly care less what they think.

Number 3 - The league needs to change some rules around so the discretion is brought back to the mods, I feel getting rid of that was a very bad move. So lets get some feed on it.

Let the opinions fly.
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

you admit you're nah son .. ok ..

before I get in to any of this stuff involving you .. what about Tyrbz and/or Mound 10 ? .. serious question ..

as for Vern .. I said my say .. if you'd have put him in to it I'd be backing your corner after raising the vote deductions point with you and accepting your mod discretion in the matter .. but Q made the discretion call and I know why .. cos he's keeping consistent .. and I agree with that more .. but I really wouldn't have argued against Vern being in that finale had that been the call .. because it's still running via the older rules which gave more discretion because the rules was full of grey areas ..

point 3 - ok .. now the idea behind totally clarifying all the rules to the lengths I did was to bring the power back to the mods .. as we all have to stick to that stuff (with certain cases allowing discretion if warranted) and can't be accused of favouritism .. so we can rule and not catch heat .. cos it is there for all to see how we will react and rule on something .. that overhaul was needed IMO as your "rule by winging it" is what's got us in to all this family drama .. and causing that drama now too .. cos someone wants a string pulled and cos you like him you're willing to do it .. but if this was Got Life? you would be all for keeping the vote ruling .. that's what sucks about not having a consistency and why I think you shouldn't be going so hard at Q for ruling the technicalities .. when a competitor asks for a ruling like Got Life? did against MetaSin and the mod is forced to act later rather than sooner causes ill feeling by not only those involved .. clear from the get go is how it should be ..
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Solid points. I am just going to take everything in.
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol @ speed reading ..
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol don't tell me you bought that computer program too? Wow. That shit works wonders I swear man. Go from reading 1 page to 4 pages in the same time. Best 70 bucks I've spent.
    test
  6. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

nah .. I seem to struggle to get with the program .. :wink:

I like sarcasm though .. so yeah .. read it or don't .. but I would like to know about my question ..

you had me fooled son .. I was all for the Jook is not nah son campaign .. but if you are Trybz too .. as I strongly feel you are .. lol .. just lol .. yeah .. you should step down in that case ..

but if only nah son .. I dunno .. you've used both names to vote the same way which is very suspect .. and an abuse of position .. on par with what we've seen and clowned Baron about .. you included .. I wouldn't call for your head in this case .. but how much respect will you be expecting? .. I think the general opinion would be you should step down but that's on you tbh .. but if you're Trybz/Mound 10 too .. then I would ask Jeff about how he sees it and whether we can replace you with someone more trustworthy .. and I'm 100% sure Q would back that along with competitors outside of Vern .. so we could keep the league alive for those not on some split personality trip .. Q and Baron use aliases but they don't fucking talk to themselves with them .. lol .. crazy ass ..
    test
  7. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Okay, I had my Wendy's feast and visited the toilet of knowledge, so I'm ready for this one.

Jook, you're my boy. Like I said, I think you were a great mod when it came to other people in the league, and certain rulings that needed to be made within the league, but the whole nah son things makes you one of the worst when it comes to yourself.

I don't even know why you did it man. You didn't admit to being nah son, so it's not like Jook was getting any recognition from it by nah son winning, and you obviously didn't PLAN on admitting you were nah son, so when it did finally get exposed, you knew the only recognition Jook would get would be bad recognition. It baffles me, seems like a lose lose to me.

With that said, I don't want to see you step down as a mod, as long as you don't compete under an alias, or even better, don't compete at all. That is probably a biased opinion, because like I said, you're my boy, and alot of people probably think you should step down because of how it reflects on the league as a whole, but I think you made some good decisions and had some good ideas as a mod besides the obvious problem here.

About the vada thing, I would love to see a three-way final, but I'd also expect that vada be held to the same rules as everyone else. Jook, I realize you're looking at it from the standpoint of the league losing vada, but I don't honestly believe the problem is in the way the rules are enforced. I think the problem is more the fact that vada is actually leaving the site because he isn't getting his way, and I realize it is a dumb rule, but it is still a rule, and every still has to follow them.

Just my opinions.
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Yeah I am crazy per se. Nonetheless I may be stepping down if Vern is not put in the finals.

It's seriously that easy to get rid of me. I will talk to Jeff later when he gets off. See if you guys can get someone like TR to replace me or something.

I can't sit here and let that situation stand. It's not me.
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Good points TR.

And Lucifa I swear to you bro, there is a speed reading program.

I wasn't fucking around or being sarcastic. Dead serious.
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. the sarcasm is in your first reply to me .. not the program business ..
    test
  11. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

I'm actually more upset that you wrote a piece glorifying Obama than I am about any cheating, to be brutally honest.
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I know since it's text it's hard to gauge, but I wasn't sarcastic with you anywhere in here bro = [.
    test
  13. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I had to shake away the people thought I was nah son.

I hate Obama, what a better way?

Although you knew it was like my piece from a while back right away.

I am deleting it now.
    test
  14. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

no shit .. lol ..

that's Q's decision now ..

I guess that's Q's and your decision ..

it was seen hours ago ..

you gotta keep it real man .. stay true to yourself .. and yourself .. and yourself ..
    test
  15. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

obviously my 2 cents are not asked for here, but I think the following...

what you pulled really baffled me...especially since all bullshit on the board, we were cool for the most part beyond all that.

the fact that you voted against me 3 times in one battle...damn...that's exactly what baron did to dic, except baron was caught in the act...

I think you tarnished your name with this, but due to the lack of activity it won't be a "big disaster"...as well as I believe TR would make a better far more unbiased mod.

And as with vern, i'd love to see him stay, but those rules apply to everyone and he's doing the same thing clowns in the rbl always pull and that is thinking they deserve special treatment because of something they once did.

I'm sure vern will float back around on alias sooner or later as once the ball gets rolling again /w good topics, good mags, and unbiased moderating this will continue to be the premiere league.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

jook, nobody gives a fuck if you leave

the only thing you ever did was post ranks, open/close threads, free post, and cheat
    i don't picture it too difficult to fill those dilapidated shoes

and quit with this whole theory that i'm bending rules for GL?,
    he just happens to have a thorough knowledge of the rules and uses it to his advantage

honestly, i brought the vern situation to GL before deciding the match as didn't care whichever way it went, the ruling was set but if GL wasn't opposed then i would have allowed a three-way, unfortunately GL opted for the technical win with vern being a bitch throughout the match and whatnot (swaying), but later he decided to allow it in which case i came to find vern declaring that the league would die and all this and that about me and my moderation and this league and so i said fuck it

vern will NOT be allowed into the match as long as i am mod, if he were... how would that make those before him feel? like meta who actually beat GL but lost due to technicality and a slew of other decisions made according to rules that are publicly viewable and easily understandable

and for that matter, i have proof that mound 10 is not headless, so that theory is open, as for trybz.. i am unsure, but very likely

and quit speaking as if you still deserve to be respected as a moderator, competitor, or internet persona, quit labeling others as cheaters when YOU cheated, voting with multiple names on the same match to persuade outcomes to better your inevitable outcome is far worse than someone reusing their own material

to be honest, GL? really didn't deserve to be banned, recycling is not THAT big of deal and should really only result in a loss such as a no show, i was only mad and made a biased call at the time on msn with luci when i told him that i didnt give a fuck and to ban the faggot, and after the fact if GL? were allowed in, then its unfair to up and DQ him for no reason other than the original reason that he was banned, since in.. he hasn't created a reason to be disqualified and by luci allowing him to participate does not give reason for others to break rules and moderators to turn the other cheek

but you're not open for discussion, this thread is pointless, you might as well leave because vern will NOT participate after the stunt you two faggots pulled

and to think, you robbed IT last week to advance yourself.. which is also cheating and worse than recycling, but now we should use our "discretion", get real faggot, change your avatar and kick rocks

i can't believe i've done this for so long because YOU asked me to, i feel "internetly" betrayed

you are the weakest link, goodbye.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and then whine again and threaten to leave after i whoop that ass twice in a row like i did "life_support"

both of you are clowns.
    test
  18. Got Life?

word at Q.
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

First of all Q shut your faggot ass up.

You think you're saying anything?

You're words dont matter.

You were charged with raping an under aged girl.

You lose at life you fucking faggot.

You should be castrated you fucking ignorant buffoon.

That's okay though son, all you'll ever have is Got Lifes dick so far down your throat

Because you fail at life

You'll always be a struggling criminal you fucking faggot peon

I feel sorry for your daughter and wife.

You're a disappointment to them.

So if Verns out, I am out. I'll tell Jeff to replace me with TR right now.

Other than that suck a fucking cock you child molester.

Rape > voting double on a message board...

I am going to megans law to look up sex offenders..

YOu better hope I dont find you on there because it will call for the sonnage of the millineum.
    test
  20. Got Life?

lol the schitzophrenic cheater is going to son you yo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.