RSTL COUNTDOWN....!!! This Weeks HYPE...

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by Insanevillian, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

[HIDE]
    RSTL Top 10 Countdown!!!

Yooooooooooooooo!!!! Welcome back to the show thats better than any crack u have ever hit in yo life! Yes, Another Countdown is here and we have such sights to show u. It appears the league is getting cockier by the minute as everyone claims that they can hold the crown... Let me get one thing straight... IM STILL GOD MUTHAFUCKAS!!!... Now that i got that off my chest i can continue by apologizing for my no show last week... Its called Halloween, and a nig was getting busy... However, i WILL SHOW this week, so dont expect blackwell's first win to come from me... Blackwell, u will have a shot at greatness someday, but apparently it wont be this week... And DiC... Why did u back out of the league?... I saw your slimy ass sign in last week... With that said... Lets Move on to what ya'll been waiting to hear... The RSTL COUNTDOWN!!!!

9. Infinite Truth 42-11 vs. Pain 20-15

Infinite Truth is elite and apparently, He already scared off his first opponent... Jersey Emcee no showed AGAIN and TRUTH dropped his verse early knowing that LIQUIDLiFe would probably punk out. But TRUTH wasn't satisfied... Not one bit... I know my niggas... He was highly pissed off by a comment by a kid that signed into the league named rocket, as rocket gave him some constructive criticism... TRUTH vs. ROCKET... Is this a GRUDGE MATCH WAITING TO HAPPEN???... I doubt it, cuz Truth lets his pen do the talking and he plans to unleash the Pain on his next opponent, cuz my nig is ELITE and he plans to carry the torch for the crew... Especially this wqeek in the RSTL...

However Pain is a crafty muthafucka... Ninja Kid is no RSTL newbie... Hes faced the best... beat some of the best and lost to others... Right now is a time to see if Pain is finally FOR REAL... Pain won last week on a no show against Hal Jordan so i know that victory also leaves a bitter taste in his mouth... He wants to prove to the league that he can still bring the PAIN and deserves another shot at the ... RSTL crown.

Can Pain deliver against one of the RSTL's greatest of all time? Or will the Truth crush his dreams like sooo many ELITE Niggas have crushed dreams in the past...??? We will see...

7. Ribonuclease 9-5 vs. 8. Kryptical 4-1

RIBOCOP is a force to be reckoned with in the league... Last week, He boldly stated like Muhammed Ali... That he would win against R3DRUM... and he proved it... There is something to be said about cocky individuals who can back up their words and this is no exception... Now he faces another unknown kid in Kryptical... In a match i personally think... HE WILL WIN... Ya see Ribo came into this league and got a loss from the Return, and if he wins this week and the return can knock off Got Life? we could have a highly anticipated matchup... for the Number one contendership next week... but first..

He has to beat Kryprical... who had no inspiration to write last week and dropped a no show verse... Who hasnt had time to be in the spotlight... Who hasnt had a chance to see his name in Mags posted up in the big lights of the RSTL League... Hey kiddo, to be honest, i think your gonna lose... But here is your chance to prove to ME, and THE LEAGUE wrong about your skills and boost yourself into the RSTL Title Match... Dont let YOURSELF down... COME OUT BLAZIN'...

5. The Return 12-3 vs. 6. Got Life? 32-19

Ok, this is probably one of the best matchups we have this week in the RSTL top ten countodwn but let me say this... Got Life?, if u win this week... IF u win... why not stay in and attempt to bring us the matchup that we all wanna see... The champ Sacrifice is standing there on top waiting for u... and if he can muscle his way to two straight wins and u can do it, u have a chance to prove all of your doubters wrong... on the biggest stage the RSTL can give u... u have a chance to beat Sacrifice... who said and i quote... "I guarantee I'd lace ANY VENUE and shit on ANYTHING YOU'LL EVER DO IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..." are u already doubting yourself? This would be a fine way to end byour run in the RSTL but i can see a better way...

BUT OF COURSE, The Return plans to make sure Got Life's RSTL career will end in shambles... He is a FORMER CHAMP... and he was here in the top 10 countdown last week and... HE DELIVERED, beating the guy who was in the title match a couple of weeks ago... Making a statement that he is a better competitor than anyone right now, and that everyone else is just target practice until he finds his way to the top... SOOOOOOOOOOOO, Will the Return, Give Got Life? a swift Boot up out of the RSTL...??? Or will the RSTL's Most Hated Man prove once again, He still has LIFE?...​

[/HIDE]
    test
  2. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

[HIDE]
    RSTL #1 CONTENDERSHIP!!!

3. Mr. Mister 3-0 vs. 4. Lola Cruz 4-1

Now this is the most unlikely scenario anyone could even THINK up after looking at last weeks standings... EVERYONE and their MOMMA predicted IV vs Lord Notik in a SMO vs. ELITE showdown... But alas... I got drunk with the bitches... (Lola did u send that bitch to my house? lol) and Lord Notik decided not to appear as well... Giving us a rematch of these two emcees that TIED just two weeks ago...Urizen is one step away from challenging the champ and the only opponent that has given him any grief is standing right here... And SHE plans to make a statement cuz NOT MANY women make it to the RSTL title Match...

This is a chance for both of these emcees to come as hard as they can, and finally beat the crap outta eachother to get to the top... Of course u want the I Vizzles opinion right? I personally believe that Mr. Mister has more skills than Lola in the hip hop aspect of things, but i think Lola is a better writer... But she is a bit more poetic... Which makes this the classic matchup of HIPHOP vs. POETRY... which in a hip hop league hip hop USUALLY prevails... unless the Poet can write something to TOUCH all the masses... Good Luck to both of, cuz NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE!!!!...

RSTL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

CHAMP: Sacrifice 9-1 vs. CHALLENGER: Street Poet 4-0

And a recurring theme is apparent in this RSTL Championship Match... The Keg Party is STILL ON TOP... and they plan to bring u another great matchup that will boil your genitalia... Once again the Championship match will live up to being the most anticipated matchup of the week as these two square off...

Now GL said Poet is Pent Up... If thats true, then this nigga is in his crew twice LOL... But i dunno their writing is somewhat similar but ill have to watch this week to bne convinced... Street Poet pulled off a sneaky move to get to the title match... He didn't check in to his battle and his opponent SD-11 thought he would no show and dropped a no show verse and the POET then showed up and started ripping the shit out of that verse... SD-11 I KNEW he was gonna show... Its the #1 Contendership... U HAVE TO BRING YOUR ALL TO WIN THAT ONE!!!... So now the Poet is here... Record is unblemished EXCEPT for the loss i gave him in the Tag tourney... heh.. Sorry my ego couldnt resist... I think Poet has a better chance of dethroning the champ than any of the number one contenders right now so this one could be quite interesting...

Sacrifice is a muthafucka that has gotten cocky like the I Vizzle since he has been on top... and i like Cocky individuals... Dont mistake his Confidence for EGO... this kid is the REAL DEAL and he proved it last week dismantling the current champ Baron Mynd who looked unstoppable at times... Sac is now a two time champ... and I DONT SEE anyone taking it from him for at least a couple of weeks... BUT I HAVE BEEN WRONG BEFORE... PLUS, last time he was on top he didnt hold the crown for too long LOSING it the following week... SOOOOOOOOOO

ANOTHER....

KEG PARTY!!!!

CAN SAC HOLD ON TO THE TITLE?...

OR WILL HE LOSE IT FAST....

LIKE LAST TIME?....

IS POET FOR REAL?...

OR IS HE JUST....

ANOTHER STATISTIC?....

KEG WARS 2....

THE POET STRIKES BACK!....

BE THERE!!!!

[/HIDE]
    test
  3. .Lola Cruez. II

.Lola Cruez. II Speaking from my soul.

Poetry owns :smile:

...Blah, I'll try my best, good Luck Mister and nice RSTL countdown this week and yes I did send the bitch over there :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.