}~RSTL Chronicle~{ The Master's Tournament - Review of Round 1

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brains

Brains The Phantom

That there was a nice vote^... I always take into account what movies are out, when voting.
    test
  2. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

well at lst this mag got more replys

lol at the amount of shit talking in here tho, rlly is pathetic
    test
  3. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

Ill do the top 5 again if neccesary
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

it gets taken into account when the concept is the same...something's not all that original if i'm seeing it often now is it...
    test
  5. Brains

Brains The Phantom

I basically called you fat. If that was enough to motivate you to run around hate-voting me, you need to grow the hell up.
    test
  6. Got Life?

i didn't hate vote...I felt dk out wrote you...go jump off a cliff...seriously...
    test
  7. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

fatass...

ur voter of the week cus u bitch n complain.. and when u dont.. U THINK u know what the fuck ur talkin about when u explain yourself...

people know u aint all that yet u run ur fuckin mouth all the damn time...

give it a fuckin rest...

u complain shit about the league.. yet when ur a mod.. u fuckin go awol...
    think i didnt forget that?

just shut the fuck up and give it a rest...

ur fuckin annoying everywhere u post...

and to think what u look like ... i wanna stab u with a pitchfork and see all that blubber spill from inside u...

u fuckin whale lookin muthafucka...
    test
  8. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

yes, it's needed... thanks Urizen
    test
  9. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

yea, the majority of it is just LIfeless being a weak ass bitch that we've all come to expect from him. don't trip ASK, you'll get used to it too

Oh Lifeless, you only got voter of the week those times because you were voting in all the matches..... doesn't mean they weren't biased votes...... nobody's complimented the way you vote, the details of your votes.... nothing to be proud of. you also used to write the voter of the week article so that pretty much nulifies most your voter of the week shits anyway. Matter of fact, you used to write most of the RSTL mags.....

don't mistake pitty for respect... we all pitty you, none of us respect you though. See, there's a difference.

lmao... oh, my daughter said you need to get off tip and get a life... even lil kids can see you don't have a life. That's really pathetic big guy.

my baby's so cute tho....
    test
  10. Got Life?

go look up the old mags you 1/2 a reject who some how got duped into believing your low sperm count was actually able to conceive a child.

then the mother ran off because you're a waste of life and she didn't want her daugther growing up around a depressed reject who's life is built off of online quarrels.

and now you sit and mope about it...missing your "little girl"...who as far as children go is pretty ugly, but she lacks your distinct feature of a gigantic oversized head.

i never gave myself the voter of the week award...and I didn't earn it just because I voted in every battle because there were a few other guys that did the same...but I gave detailed as fuck breakdowns about it all...

go read the mags...read the votes...back when I actually cared about the league and enjoyed being in it I was one of the people keeping everything running smooth.

and tek...no one could be a mod under you...you straight up tried to change the entire way that the league runs...put in a bunch of goofy fucking rules and then tried to make me take the blame for everything...so yea...I said fuck this...I don't want to be a mod anymore...and to this day...I never want to be an RSTL mod again...shit is straight up irritating and a waste of time...

and tek...seriously don't speak...your 40...you've got flabby tits and yet you post pictures of yourself on myspace with your shirt off hiding in the dark shade of a room because you don't want to horrify anyone with your face and you can't flow. You think it's an accomplishment that you won a title in a league of 8 people where you were the creator, the decider of topics, and the only mod...

give it a rest...you're not important at all...I don't complain about anything that isn't relevant or actually worth speaking on. moreover I don't complain...I make my point and I don't do it in a pc manner and I don't let you faggots just run around doing whatever you want...but that is what it is.

the best part of it all is...that the people who have a life outside of the RSTL all get along with me and think i'm actually a really chill person...because i'm only an asshole to people who are irritating nagging little girls.

What takes the cake is the fact that I still won over 40 matches despite being the most hated person on basically the text side of RM...in fact look at this tourney...

I have beef with:

Dic
    Tek
    Pent
    Disused
    Sac
    Urizen
    Brains
    Millz

That's 8 people out of 15 people still in the tourney other than me...

yet the funniest thing is...I x out the window on RM and go on with my daily life...when I sign back up on here...I deal with your petty squabbling...find a way to make your blood boil...have a laugh about it with another member of the league that I joke around with about all this shit and life moves on.

so I guess the moral of the story is...life moves on...calling me fat isn't doing anything...I got called that in 3rd grade...i'm a junior in college...it's gotten old...calling me lifeless was maybe clever for all of 3 minutes...but it's about as credible as me saying that you're a bad father...

it's just irrelevant shit...and i've tried to put it in the past...but you kids just love digging shit up...but as you keep digging shit up...i'ma keep on being that thorn in your side...

simple as that...
    test
  11. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

yessir i have a life outside rstl

local poetry night bitches
    test
  12. _millz_

_millz_ New Member

lol at saying we have beef.......roflz....you take the internet tooooo serious
    test
  13. TaLi RodrigueZ

TaLi RodrigueZ Washed Up Rapper...

LOL @ Got Life, the voice of reason. I'm starting to wear off on you...

ps. I damn near edited out your entire shit by accidently hitting edit instead of quote lol
    test
  14. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

I dont think we have beef anymore...

if thats what you want to call it.

hahahahahaha, pretty entertaining.
    test
  15. Brains

Brains The Phantom

LOL@ ScornedBiter keeping a list of who he has beef with.

Honestly, I don't know how you're still in the league having been convicted of biting. Whether you used it here or not, you bit rstl pieces, and are still allowed in the league. God knows how nobody ip banned you.
    test
  16. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Jeff doesn't ban biters because like Tek will say alot, he doens't give a fuck about text. he only cares about the audio shit and playing poker online

since he stole those before he waz in the league and joined to prove that he could write and that was allowed, not much I can do about it now.

understood though
    test
  17. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Liefless, just because your mail order bride refuses to fuck you and you have to pay her extra to look at her in the shower, don't be mad at me for actually having fun with my DiC.... maybe you should look into buying some pussy on Ebay since you're always online anyway. There may actually be some hope for you losing your viginity to a human instead of the stray dogs in your hood

you were one of the people writing a bunch of bullshit.... I was here remember dumb ass, I actually remember. people didn't like your articles, you got banned from voting in me, Moms, Pents, Claus matches cuz you're such a dic riding, punk useless bitch of a voter.... remember idiot? how many times do I have to prove you're stupid before you actually start getting smarter?

SMH @ the idiot being so upset, he has try and get personal. Don't worry fat guy, lose 200 pounds and maybe you'll be able to find your dic again.

.... LMAO @ ScornedBiter... I like it. I'm using that too

ScornedBiter... aka bitchmade
    test
  18. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

LOL we got beef GL come on now
    we dont have no beef if we had beef then we wouldnt vote on each other matches
    LOL at having beef you really need to grow up man

I mean only reason we discuss over nonsense is because you say
    a lot of dumb stuff which just rub me the wrong way
    but beef ....

this is the Inet homey beef is non existant
    test
  19. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

Lets all make FATASS feel at home and dedicate a mag strictly to him... it seems like he needs to say something.. and be responded to by his annoying remarks..

FATLIFE..

as long as u dont post a pic of ur body on this muthafuckin thing... im safe to live...

and yet u still have the nuts to add friend request me in myspace

LMAO

muthafucka needs a friend...

GTFOM....

ur in need of someone for comradry seeing your faggot friend PAIN is nowhere to be seen in this shit.....

lol... ur the epitomy of losers...

let the others talk about u.. ur fuckin pathetic in its purest form.
    test
  20. Got Life?

1) I never bit shit...convicted biters or any biters for that nature get banned immediately...shit that ya'll tryna bring up was long before I was even a member of RM...now promptly remove my dick from your mouth.

2) Sac/Urizen...i wouldn't call it beef like we go back and forth, but there's pretty much a mutual dislike...

3) It'd prolly be much easier to find my dick if it wasn't lodged in the throat of not one, not two, but at least 5 guys in the RSTL...

4) lol at Tek bringing up Pain...sorry no need for my crew to "come to the rescue" because watching you herbs try to "get at me" is like watching a pack of retards fucking a door knob.

and Tek...you friend requested me and tried to get me to listen to your Christian rap songs...I laughed at you and you tried to tell me you have a fan base...

get off the planet...you're a fuckin alien...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.