}~RSTL Chronicle~{ The Master's Tournament - Review of Round 1

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

took the words right outta my head.
    test
  2. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

go check out his matches in the GRB forum...

it's hilarity at it's very finest.
    test
  3. DeadKing

DeadKing The Perfect Method

dope mag........

everyone always says that my imagery/voice/etc is good......

but my simply rhyme scheme is what hurts me......

one day, i will change that, lol........

one day
    test
  4. Brains

Brains The Phantom

Dude, stop. I've done the same thing almost every week since I got here and since it hasn't worked FOR me what makes you think it'll work ON me.

In the predictions thread for my matches against both nique and Baron I posted how I have writers block and I'm gonna get killed and shit to see if it would soften either one of them but they both dropped great pieces.

Name's Brains for a reason...I don't fall for them lil' tricks. [nonono]

I'm fully aware that you're probably gonna beat me, no need for gamesmanship.
    test
  5. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

You've been exposed TALI for being too kind hearted and humble.... how do you plea?
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

eat a bowl of friend rice and talk about how it made you dream that you were in vietnam...there I just handed you a gem tek...
    test
  7. Got Life?

dic...seriouslly...you're always on here...shouldn't you pay some attention to your kid for once...
    test
  8. _millz_

_millz_ New Member

shouldnt you be concentrating on how you are gonna attempt to win this battle...instead of bitching at someone who has dontated his time to running a tourney so you can particpate and pretend that your life has some sort of meaning
    test
  9. TaLi RodrigueZ

TaLi RodrigueZ Washed Up Rapper...

Anybody who actually knows me at all on here, um, one person, SacriFICE, and maybe Pent to an extent, knows I haven't done jack ass for a long time. All I'm doing is counteracting the overabundance of TaLi is going to beat Brains sentiment that really has no basis in current fact. Going by history, I should slaughter you. But this isn't history, this is present. It will probably be a good match, but I really do think you'll win based on the quality of shit that I've been coming up with lately in comparison to what you've been coming up with. I'm about the only person that doesn't buy into my own hype, and I apologize if that is too foreign of a concept to grab onto at this point. You have a really good chance of getting past me. If you don't, it's because you didn't do your best. That is my prediction. I just get uncomfortable with all these people thinking I can't be beaten. It's not the case. I guess I set the bar too high. Personal problem lol. The only gamesmanship going on is me trying to make sure that the people reading my shit aren't judging me against myself rather than against you because I'm being over-hyped as it is. That's all.
    test
  10. Brains

Brains The Phantom

oh.
    test
  11. Got Life?

millz...just because baron got you to come over here from PR and gave you a break in week 1 doesn't mean you're significant to me in any way shape and or form...
    test
  12. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

when I asked you to write this article, it was supposed to be on the style of verses.... like suggested in the title... I thought you would at least explain the style you chose..

thanks for the brief explanation though. It's always nice to try some new shit, but there's other qualities you could work on without trying to redefine rap as it was created... with rhymes... lol
    test
  13. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

how does my DiC taste.. since it's always in your mouth, you must know

gay ass foo
    lmao
    test
  14. Got Life?

I'm sorry...I missed the part where every article I write...where every interview I do...or where every thread I drop revolves around you...

wait a minute...if I did that I would be you...but then i'd be writing about myself...

yup...I think you have the roles reversed...in fact...I think you're so busy hanging from my nut sack that you forget to pick up your kid from nursery school, which would explain why she keeps getting left behind and soon the depression will set in...then she too will have to hide behind a persona on the internet and write stories about mental institutions...

kudos...you are still going strong at being RM's best failure of a father...
    test
  15. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

u said my name idiot and then were stupid enough to mention my daughter in it... that makes it revolving around me. you're not that smart are you gigantus... too bad

see how long your stupid ass replies are just to try to justify bein on my nuts... you're pretty fuckin pathetic lifelesss.. lol

hope you can post something that's worth reading this week. that would be nice
    test
  16. Got Life?

Well I know i'm coming in with a two vote handicap from you and pent up so I have to write something dope considering that i'm already down on the count...
    test
  17. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

lol @ U of all people tryna say I'm bias..... didn't you win the dick rider's award of 2006?.... that's funny. I have a 2 vote handicap too from you and Tek which is actually a real bias. I think I can handle it so don't be a bitch about it, do da damn
    test
  18. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

this has obivously gotten all the replies it's going to get so I might as well freepost in the bitch til I close it
    test
  19. _millz_

_millz_ New Member

plus ur a bitch for editing that topic shit...homo must be afraid of something.........fagggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    test
  20. Got Life?

oh yea...i won that award...through the year I won like 8 voter of the week awards though...so I take what you say with a grain of salt...I always vote honestly, if you and ask are close though...i'll more than likely favor ask though... if it's not close...you got naught to worry about.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.