RSTL Chronicle: NEWBS AND VETS LOOKING GOOD - WATCH OUT NOW!!!!

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Mynd

Mr. Mynd The British Guy

Hey, just a quick heads up..

Could you email me the topics when threads go up? I work so I dont view the site much in the week. If at all. So could you email me then please, one of you mods?

lucoelloco@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
    test
  2. David Lama..

David Lama.. oh yea?

test
  3. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

good stuff fellas, long than a mug though lol

Claus the last thing you saw from me was when you "upset" me in the first ever RSTL tournament? is that right?
    test
  4. Annihilation

Annihilation CLAUS HOUSE

haha I loved that two-part response from you Atheist, it was essentially it's own mag article, a very enjoyable read. looking forward to the match, and YES, america can be odd sometimes, although it does differ depending on which area you're in; Rutgers, the college Got Life? goes too (yes, he actually does go to college, I have him on facebook lol) has the #2 STD-rate in the country, and I live in New Jersey where the school is located and know quite a few people who've attended and the stories I hear about their frat parties are insane; its not uncommon for a girl to sleep with several guys in a night (to put it nicely).

I go to University of Maine, and we have about 0-2 AIDS cases a year out of 12000 students. But yeah, especially the younger ones are real fucking headcases; Canada is alot more european in the sense that such behavior isn't nearly as common. Here I got stopped by undercover cops in a sting operation on a convenience store and charged with furnishing alcohol to minors because when I got back in the car I was with a 22, 19, 19 and 20 year old making three of them underage (I had a handle of Captain Morgan's ••••ed rum), which is fucking ridiculous, if I lose my court case I have to pay a 500$ fine. Don't hunt down terrorists or protect our borders or anything lol. Only in America...
    test
  5. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Well I REALLY liked your take on the topical, and I wanted to showcase a more topical side to you, also the ending really did me in; and contrary to YOU, I did not see newbies who deserved the praise more than you, unless they were in the top5 already. However, sorry to dissapoint you
    test
  6. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Atheist... uh... I had my first orgy and 3some when I went to college in California...

so.... I think Claus's school just sucks. It doesn't speak for the majority of american universities.... just his. sad shit though, I agree.

lmao
    test
  7. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

Ill be back... Belee Dat...
    test
  8. MrMister

MrMister Urizen

dope mag ... my name never gets mentioned tho
    I really need to hit peoples radar
    test
  9. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

you wrote the best shit I've seen from you last week against Lama ass and it would of made it in the top 5 matches if it wasn't for the tag tournament so just keep it up man..... I've noticed your improvements
    test
  10. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

I notice you man, don't trip, just keep putting in work
    thats where it starts for everyone (and i know u aint starting)
    test
  11. Annihilation

Annihilation CLAUS HOUSE

did we face each other? i have trouble remembering it was awhile ago, i remember facing tekneek, vern i think- according to IVizzle, black jesus, vadik/edward lake, a no show in the first round and the rest is a blackout, if i faced u that's 6/7 of the rounds accounted for lol
    test
  12. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

yep you beat me in the elite 8 or final four, cant remember check with Tali, he knows im sure lol
    test
  13. Annihilation

Annihilation CLAUS HOUSE

lol you talk a big game ONLINE
    test
  14. MrMister

MrMister Urizen

dic and pent ... thnx
    test
  15. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

great mag..

thanks for the props and everything.

DIC, sorry I didn't come through on that promise about doing the top five matches, but you did an excellent job and honestly if I had done it I would've half assed and it wouldn't been as good.
    test
  16. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I talk a big game offline too... ask Pent and Moms... they've seen some of my female victums... Pent even met one

I'm just me though.... I don't brag on my Dic often at all. It gets more silent respect from my other head than anything else

lmao, CHEA
    test
  17. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

Shit happens and we get busy or forgettful I guess.... but I would like other members to participate in submitting articles for the mag if they desire to do so.

PM me or hit me at dicgetsgully@aim.com if you're down for something.. any of yall
    test
  18. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

No more mag readers?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.