Royce Responding To Fab, Threw Jab At Budden

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by barnizzle, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

He dropped a few average verses in a freestyle battle. I don't care about that, on wax noones fucking with him..
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

thank you for addressing the truth of the matter in an honest fashion.........it seems difficult for people who make the claims to back it up with any examples........i only watched it once or twice, when it first was posted, but my first thought was why aren't they battling, followed by wondering what drug the crowd was on, then trying to find where i could get some.........

Edit:
    I just watched the battle? again........
    "anybody spendin real money knows, A nigga spendin deal money shines, a nigga spendin real money glows" that line was the most personal one and on point as well, as fab brags about his deal, and how the bay area loves him........20,000 copies sold, talkng about money, royce has real money, a lot of real money.......a lot more than fab........and i really do like fab, i like a lot of bay music and have been a supporter to some bay area artists........but after watching that again, royce oushined him in this too.......fab was spitten generic punches, and the crowd were obviously idoits like 106th crowd who like to hear references to popular culture, so all in all, scribe was 100% right......If the crowd had been cheering for the shit royce spit which was over their heads, different story.......fab wouldn't have shit to say.......

twampsin........off course he spit some writtens, he free'd too, but you can tell when he spit some lines he wrote or memorized........

soinsane.......he didn't attempt to battle which was obvious and cannot be argued with......he did say the line i mentioned though, which pissed all over all of fab's lines......whether he meant to do it or not........royce also has said many times that he doesn't battle and is not good at it, but obviously written battles........he is pretty damn good........
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

chase they weren't even average, they were actually pretty dope.......the crowd just ruined it........
    test
  4. Emperor Scat

Emperor Scat Mic Trasher

"dead since the 8th line"

toooooooooooooooooo long.

would never listen again past 2 minutes.
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I'ma watch that 'battle' again..I only saw it once, and thought Royces delivery was awkward
    test
  6. icepick red

icepick red New Member

test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

it was for him......he rides beats like none other.......so acca is weird for him
    test
  8. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Joey or Fab aren't seeing Royce, period.
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I finally got to see the battle... I disagree... I think Royce ripped it... It just wasn't intended towards Mistah Fab 'n neither was Mistah Fab's verse.... I can't believe people were actually really thinkin' Mistah Fab REALLY "freestyled" everything he spit that nite....

::shakes head::

I don't even think Royce even lost that battle.... I don't think either were good.... But this song, Royce just MASSACRED him.... No better word than that...
    test
  10. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

^funny isn't it.......still was not a battle.........in royce's interview he said they told them both to just spit verses......
    test
  12. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

I'm sure some stuff was off the head, but he didn't seem to flip much on Royce, suggesting his line were just written punches. I'll also take in account maybe since Royce wasn't really battlin', he didn't have much to flip.

The whole track is "bonkers". But to each his own.
    When I hear the dead by 8th bar line I think of Rapmusic.com's 8 lines or less Sig rules.

I have to add Royce's flow has reached another level since the bar exam.
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

royce killed bar exam...i hope niggaz havent forgot
    test
  14. OLoRD

OLoRD LoNGeViTY

fab free was hott royce is a monster but not a freestyler gosh cant u guys just stop wit the bitchin but hey i need the post soooooo keep givin me shit 2 do
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i can keep giving you questions to avoid, and prove you wrong all day..........fab's verses written, free'd, were straight garbage.........i have given my examples, yet you are the one with the tall tails of eating royces ass in this non battle..........liars are bitches disguised by ignorance.......
    test
  16. FrEe$tYLi$t

FrEe$tYLi$t New Member

=quit takin credit from fab tho.. a few of his lines were punches that were most likely memorized but most of it was freestyle u could tell especially the last verse when he was namin everyone around him... and personally i think royces track is hard as fuck.. after listenin to fab's second diss track that long one i think fab got at'em good... royce just had more passion in his shit, which he lacked on the stage.... on the track royce had the charisma but on stage fab did...
    test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

^i respect that......i don't think fab's 2nd song did much damage, mainly because of the beats he chose, and his flow on them.......he doesn't have the ether flow in him, but it was pretty well written.........i still don't think fab should get extra credit for spitting some free's though.......jin did that to solomon, and well we know how that story plays out.......not saying that royce got at fab in the battle though......
    test
  18. OLoRD

OLoRD LoNGeViTY

see im not the only 1 wit ears
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i think just about everyone agrees with that, no one said he wasn't freeing, just that it wasn't all free'd........but still wasn't a battle.........
    test
  20. IcE MiX

IcE MiX New Member

personally i cant wait till jump off joey addresses this situation and shits on both of em with lines that'll make me go wow..somethin neither of em did.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.