Royce Da 5'9 just killed the "BIG DREAMS" instru...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MistaChipz, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malachi.

Malachi. New Member

Okay, you are also on the list of mentally deranged people
    test
  2. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

royce is faaaaar from wack.

OZ be trippin sometimes
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Name 1 good Royce song in the last 5 years. He can spit some shit over someone else beat or song, but how many really good Royce songs have you heard? I dont think Ive heard any since Rock Shitty.
    test
  4. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

DING DING produced by preemo

THE DREAM....PRODUCED BY BINK

go listen to his mixtape that preemo hosted...bar exam,OZ

how the fuck did u like pap?...lol
    test
  5. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

Bahh, let Oz hate, who cares, he's got just under 25 000 posts and 23 000 of then are "Royce Sucks" and "Nas should Die". Yeah I looked at your profile, to see when you posted about something you like, but didn't see any posts, fuck it.

I'm a Royce fan ever since I heard him on the Shady LP, dude's insane on the mic. Saw him preform, when he did boom, the DJ flipped the instrumental to the Nas (Should Die) Is Like... Premo beat, and it was dope. Buddens ain't my thing, Cassidy's a fag, only like one Fab track, Breath, Mister Fab is a fag. H20's E-tarded.

Royce's first album, had some ill tracks, but as a whole was blah, second album was nice, Independence Day was shit, cept a couple of tracks, some nice mix tapes, and Bar Exam which was crazy. His Malcom X D12 diss was so so, but his Fab diss was nuts, this track is nuts. He's doin his best shit right now.

If you don't think he was going at Budden you a fool, he said he's cool with Assiss or whatever his name is, cause he's down with Slim, but if some one talks about him, he'll kill 'em. Still wondering what happened between him and Tre Little, even though Tre Little is wack. That's all I got to say.
    test
  6. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Keep h20 name out your type u little bitch...and hop off Royce dick.....

U faggot...cass a faggot but a guy who walked aroundcwith rhinestone in his rag isnt....I dunno bout other places but Royce was doing that bitches was rocking them rags when they hair was messed up....thass homo

This is Royce core audience who only bought 5000 copies of his album the fuck was u dick gobblers then?

U never see h20 put another member name in his type unless he's spoken to bitch get the hint....u homoerotic typing about me u remind me of a Internet bitch mad I dont answer my phone and shit sending me messages on facebook....

Look do this get a life then live it
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^^ hahahahaha... once again... "Ignorance is bliss"... You crack me up tho'... I'll give you that...
    test
  8. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

that rhinestone shit...meh...it is suspect

but come on nigga?

lol so that aint gay? i forgot u used to be a leak geek...ya'll addicts tend to say fuck dumb shit sometimes
    test
  9. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

^^^not to mention in the thread about suge gettin knocked out.. this nigga said "HE NEEDS A STYLIST" lmao@ that shit... and oz i got a few more songs for u too

Lets Grow (might be before rock city)
    Wet My Whislte
    Looking At My Dogs
    40 Bars
    Hip Hop
    Future and the Past feat. Ras Kass
    Street Hop
    I Wont Be
    Heartbeat
    Regardless
    Throwback
    I Promise
    Gangsta
    T.O.D.A.Y
    I am Me
    Bomb First
    Beef
    Everybody Goes
    Death Is Certain Pt 2
    Something's Wrong Wit Em
    Enough Beef feat. Common and Chino Xl
    I Owe You
    Right Back
    Politics
    Paranoia
    Lay It Down
    YEAH
    You Cant Hide feat. Ras Kass
    Buzzin
    Dope
    Simon Says
    52 bars
    Switch
    Fuck a Hook
    Basic

should i keep going??? naw i'll stop... please shut the fuck up oz.. u and i both kno u dont even listen to his shit no more.. you just hate to hate.. especially if u think fab has better flow and lyrics.. you gotta be outta ur fuckin mind
    test
  10. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

BA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ha.

H20 H20, H20, I hope your I Phone catches Phire, cause it would be just like you, flamin', gay, you suck dick, you even suck the dick of dude's that suck dick. See now we are on the same level.

So I'm on some dude's dick cause I enjoy his music? I even pointed out the shit I didn't like. Get off it man, come in with something clever and original, maybe you should tell a joke about my momma, or my slutty wife, I'll help you write it.

He wore some rhine stones, so what he had a bedazzler. I wouldn't rock such a thing, but fuck, the dude that rapped about the rhine stones, Em (when he had that one freestyle, but cut it short before saying Royce's name) has dressed up like a woman, Andrea 3000 is well, you seen him, and Em loves him (Here's my list an order that is in, it goes Reggie, Jay Z, Nas, and Biggie Andrea From OUTKAST, Pac and then me (or how ever it goes)), not to mention Bizarre being one of his boys.

How could I remind you of a net bitch, when A, you get no bitches, and B, you don't know how to use anything with technology, like a keyboard, or the english language. Fuck you claim to listen to hip hop, which is all about words and shit, yet you have no idea how to use them.

You act like you the internet thug police on here, callin out bitches and shit, go back to your glory hole and stop postin on here. You never make any sense, and anything I can make out from your drabble and key mashing, is
    Oh and for good measure H20, and fuck you sir, fuck you, see you in hell.
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i really laughed at that........proper roasting scribes
    test
  12. yea he destroyed dis

anybody got it yet?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.