Royce Da 5'9 just killed the "BIG DREAMS" instru...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MistaChipz, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

lmao@ h20.. get that nigga budden dick out ya mouth... lmao@ why would royce want it wit budden... this nigga in love wit budden dick son... and its so fuckin clear he talkin bout this nigga joe.. and ransom aint the only one or the first one to say that nigga budden gay.. gloria valez said it first and then game and fif and them was sayin it too... and even more laughs @ serious jones, loaded lux, rick ross and willie the kid even being eye level wit royce's nut sack let alone anybody but maybe gillie, nas and jay being better than him on that list.. especially when seein as nas said royce is his favorite rapper... this nigga h20 a fuckin joke
    test
  2. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

see i dont know...because hoesntly i can't call it.

the way royce got at mistah fab, that shit was ferocious.

budden puts to much of his personal life in his music, i think thats the only thing that could give royce the upper hand. then the whole budden being a HOMO shit that i think that trout mouth hoe wendy wiliams started...but like u said gloria(u can't believe the words come out a hoe mouth tho), game, ransom and fif. alot of niggaz calling dude a fag.

but budden goes in when he battle niggaz....

could be the best battle, like i said...since beanie and jada went in
    test
  3. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

thats whats even funnier this nigga h20 said royce has nuttin on budden when its the exact opposite.. all u gotta do is listen to the many depressed bitching songs budden got and use all those personals and its OVER..
    test
  4. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

shit...to me royce is more polished as an MC. dude been ripping shit for years now.

but budden aint no slouch on the mic tho, i just think royce is a lil more precise lyrically.

but yeah, personals hurt. but i bet you budden has a diss by tomorrow
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Wow...your so biased. Cassidy sucks at making albums, but his cadence over any beat is nearly untouchable compared with anyone in the game. Same for Fabolous, his flow is as good as Royce and his wordplay and lyricism exceeds Royce by far.
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

You will not find a bigger Lil Wayne hater on the face of the earth than me, but to think Lil Waynes career could be harmed by Royce, it's unthinkable. Wayne so big he can run around kissing dudes and some how get away with it. Remember when Budden raped Game, but Game was considered the winner anyway? Same situation here.
    test
  7. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I personally think battling Royce come off stupid sometime u nut huggers forgetting I'm from the d....fuck outta here the nigga was so terrified of getting got after a while he had to align hiself with juan cause nobody in the d was fucking with him nigga can go but he gets too cocky and start sucking his own dick....and I like Royce he's good but he can be shitted on so can budden but its like em in 8 mile.... If u said everything possible about yourself what is it for Royce to say?....and to u niggas saying it was rumor going round budden was gay nigga it was one about Royce and d12 said your point being is what....as much dirt u can throw at Royce this nigga was friends with biggest name in rap and couldn't release a album on his imprint nuff fucking said....u can't say that bout fag this nigga then had a few recent duds and he dont got a record label

And ransom look like a fag nigga wearing gay ass whitebeater showing off his fatass body

Somihoe its plenty of ppl better than Royce and he's not getting better just older so whatever.......I ain't bout get into a arguement with a curry eating jamacan
    test
  8. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

i still dont understand how that gets looked over
    test
  9. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

U right me neither he kissed a guy fuck a rumor u seen it! Twice! I member they asked juve bout it he was ayo they gay lol I dont care how many goes they fucked niggas heard of bisexual!
    test
  10. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

the funniest part is...when they did it on TV shit looked super homo. thats about the only episode of 106th and park you can't find ANYWHERE. its like wayne and baby paid to have it destroyed
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You're dumb... Fab's flow is as good as Royce's!?!?! WTF? You don't know ANYTHING about flow... Fab's flow always remains the same... Plus it's monotonous.... Royce's isn't... You're dumb... And Fab's lyricism is in no way hell shape or form better than Royce's...

I've listened to Fab since he first came out... THAT IS JUST DUMB!
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

fab's flow has never been up to par with royce's.

please see BOOM and HIP HOP

but as far as mic "cadence" goes...fab got him. 2 totally different MC's though.
    test
  13. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I'd rather listen to cassidy than really any of these rappers mention cass in rare form be snapping that 8 minute shit on youtube u telling me Royce a make u listen that long get the fuck outta here....fab couldn't neither its only a handful of rappers who a make u listen to them for a long period of time....

Only three I can think of is jay budden and cass its a few others royce naw ull flip threw the track
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

yeah cassidy a beast when he wanna be.....
    test
  15. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

nigga need good beat..... And stop rapping so sporadic he a be on I love Jesus then the next song say he'll kill u..... Jail got this nigga confused....
    test
  16. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

LOL AHAHAHAHAHAH

damn nigga!
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

They created one for Mistah Fab... It was on Royce's site... Then I guess someone already made one for Budden... haha
    test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

that's not funny to joke about death and being on the slab
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.