Royal Rumble - YOUR THOUGHTS

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Accoustics, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Accoustics

Accoustics New Member

Pesonally I thought it was one of the worst events WWE has ever put on.

First off all you have a cruiserweight open match which wasnt anything special.

Then you have women wrestling, when they should be in the kitchen.

Then you have the royal rumble before the two title matches, and Rey Mysterio wins it. What the fuck???

Fair dues, I like Rey Mysterio but he is nowhere near a big enough star to highlight wrestlemania. Plus all the chanting Eddie stuff needs to stop, because yeah he's a legend but he's dead and they need to let him rest, Mysterio only won the rumble because everyone cheers eddie, it's fucking ridiculous.

I don't even want to get started on the next matches.

CENA vs EDGE - terrible, lasted ten minutes, because once again after 5 minutes they had no more moves left that they know, plus Edge is shit, and shouldn't be headlining an event in a WWE title match. And once again, John Cena - possibly the worst charachter in WWE history, is the world champion.

KURT ANGLE vs MARK HENRY - another wack match, obviously Angle was going to win, because it would be a joke if Mark Henry was the world champion. I don't really have to say much more about this match, really boring, and really predictable.

Undertakers appearence pretty much saved me from shooting myself after watching this event. His match with Angle at no way out should be good.

There's my two pennies, how about yours....
    test
  2. Accoustics

Accoustics New Member

I missed JBL Boogie man out. JBL basically carried the Boogieman, because he has no wrestling skills at all. Was another terrible match, in which, JBL should have won, but once again WWE made the better wrestler lose.
    test
  3. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

If you're wondering why Rey won the Rumble, from LOP:

"Rey Mysterio is Smackdown's biggest rating draw as the quarter hour ratings are often at it's highest when he is on television. They are well above everyone else on the show."

Pretty much the same reason Eddie won the belt a couple years ago I think.
    test
  4. fatwhiteboi15

fatwhiteboi15 New Member

it was dumb to not put the royal rumble match last thats mest up and the week after no way out theres a tag match with angle and somebody vs taker and henry and im goin to that 1 so watever
    test
  5. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

It's great that after losing two main eventers on Smackdown in the last few months, they job one of the few possible main eventers to the fucking Boogeyman in less than two minutes. And they turn Angle face for not even a month before turning him heel again? Unless he's going to be some sort of tweener champion, which would be kind of cool.

Oh yeah, and fuck the Undertaker.
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i say good that rey won....and like abz said, he has drawing ability and its something different then HHH winning the Rumble..I think it's about time they gave him this chance. Would be a better champ then Cena..

I kinda thought Cena was winning tonight since they never took the spinner crap off the title after Edge won it...When Cena dropped the U.S. title the spinner thing was taken off right away basically..
    test
  7. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

hhh shoulda won the rumble, or at least orton or rvd

mysterio aint no fucking wm headliner

and fuck cena

best match of the night imo was angle v. henry cuz it was the only match of the night where the guy i wanted to win actually did....plus those chair shots henry took were nasty
    test
  8. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Rey Mysterio is going to beat John Cena at WM.
    test
  9. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

it was definately the worst royal rumble ever...a fucking Cruiserweight headlining wresltemania now...what a joke...fuck mysterio...he has no business being where he's at...
    test
  10. Accoustics

Accoustics New Member

^exactly my point.
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

Eddie and Jericho were cruiserweights also and headlined..

dont worry though, I'm sure HHH will be headling wrestlemania or maybe even Hulk Hogan if were lucky...Perhaps the Boogeyman!
    test
  12. Who Kares

i wanted Van Dam to win...fuck HHH too...i didnt want to him winning either...

Guerrero and Jericho were at least believable as champions and no where near as small as mysterio...Fucking Nunzio is bigger then mysterio...
    test
  13. Banned Name

Banned Name Rebel From The Waist Down

lmmao@mark henry going from sexual chocolate to the wwe's idea of a champ contender

gotta love those writers
    test
  14. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

man, rey is too small to become a WWE CHAMPION or world heavyweight champ

seriously... the RR was wack
    test
  15. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

I am so glad I didnt watch it...

I thought it was impossible for Edge to lose the belt so fast, but leave it to WWE to give the belt back to the worst character in WWE right now(besides Matt Hardy)

But damn, if Henry won the belt I would have never watched Smackdown again...now i might never watch raw again because John Cena just sucks...

and now we got 2 fan favorites with titles and a fuckin midget as the Wrestlemania headliner...HHH is the shit, why the fuck couldnt he win it again??

*Neesch*
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

he wont become champion, and i doubt he headlines Mania, because doesn't them winning it just mean they get a title shot..

thats stupid though the Rumble wasn't the main event and Mark Henry was in the main event. The WWE just wont give up on pushing this guy, good thing his contract is up later this year
    test
  17. Who Kares

^ no...its a title shot at WM....unless they pull some swerve...he will be in the main event at WM...which is a complete joke...
    test
  18. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

What kind of reaction did Cena get for winning?
    test
  19. I dissagree.. it was a good ppv, they was talking about giving rey mysterio a push before eddie even died, and the way they put it over on smackdown rey was a bigger star than eddie was.. the only part i didnt like was john cena getting the title back, edge made a better champ than he did.

I acualy look for rey to win the title at wrestlemania, but loose it at the next PPV or possibly a couple weeks after, i also look for rey to turn heel. or its going to be a face vs face at wrestlemania, not unless kurt turns over again.
    test
  20. Nam Dekan

if it is a main event then, it could be a 3 way potentially like in 2004 when Benoit won the Rumble.

i wouldnt be surprised if they had rey decide to take a shot at Cena's title and then threw HHH into the mix also...While on Smackdown having Orton or Undertaker challenge Angle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.