Royal Rumble Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by abztrakt, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Yeah, CM Punk was obviously going to win the Rumble right after jobbing clean to Hardcore Holly in a midcard TV match. That's definitely how things work. Also, Punk is over, but only with a fairly specific audience. He'll get huge pops in NY or Philly, but in Wichita or Cleveland, he'll get nothing.
    test
  2. punk lost that match to hardcore holly cuz he was being punished for not taking arn andersons advice.. he just beat monty brown in a dark match..
    (and going to loose to someone like holly) i no wrestling is fake but still. i forget where they where that night when he was with dx and hardys but he was more over than them.
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Sure he is, he hasn't been with the WWE main roster that long...It doesn't matter how long he has been around outside the WWE.
    test
  4. an the problem with carlito is he hates being a face... thats why he works better as heel.... punk probaly has more indy experience than any of the other guys which gives him points with the fans.. whats this shit i heard about hardys training there self the other day?
    test
  5. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

lol@ people wanting cm punk to win...same fags who probably enjoyed seeing rey mysterio win
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Not all the fans knew he existed though before he made his WWE debut. I don't think the casual fan really gives a shit about indy experience.

As far as indy experience in the WWE, I doubt Punk has the most. Joey Mercury has quite a bit as he made his debut back in like 95.
    test
  7. ChopStick

ChopStick me killa me killa

i love double double e

raw was pretty dammn good this week. undertaker at the end was sweet
    test
  8. alot of the fans new he existed... the one night stand crown paid to see cm punk..

cmpunk started early also.. and has worked with xpw, ipw, upw, roh,ovw tna, (the gathering) he also done alot of backyard wrestling....who carres its either being a cmpunk fan.. or being a hbk or undertaker fan.. smh.
    test
  9. ChopStick

gut

i love double double e
    test
  10. lmao// that guy gets oin my nerves..

i live EE EE E!
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

A lot also didn't know he existed, but the ECW crowd only paid to see him? Not RVD, Sandman, Dreamer, Sabu etc... also? When was he in XPW? I don't remember ever seeing him in XPW.

Mercury has been around the block also, you might remember him as Joey Mathews. He has been in 3PW, MCW, TNA, IPWA, SCW, OMEGA, MEWF, ACTW, VCW, some other NWA promotion, XPW, ROH, and WWC.

You're either a CM Punk fan or Great Khali fan..that's all there is to it...
    test
  12. my hatred for khali>my hatred for cena,,,

cmpunk made like 3 appearences in xpw .. i think he fought vampiro a few times..

ive seen joey mathews just as much as i seen cmpunk.. its not how many promotions you been it.. its how long you been independent.. and punk wrestled at promotions most of us dont even know about lol
    test
  13. ChopStick

cm punk doesnt lub the double double e anymore i bet
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

which xpw shows? i got a shit load of them on tape from when they were still doing the California shows before Shane Douglas took over the booking..

i've only really liked CM Punk when he was feuding with Raven or doing something with raven...
    test
  15. go on www.dailymotion.com could of been somethin someone that uploaded the video called xpw.. iwa was the promotion he worked for before roh.. he was signed by wwe in 05.
    test
  16. dvillaci

dvillaci New Member

hfdfdg dfg dfg dfg df
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.