Round 2: xMetasiNx vs. ENGengENG

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 10, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. XMetasiNx

16.7%
  2. ENGengENG

83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

metassin- finally another dope beat, y the fuck u switch the beat??? other beats cool but other one was better, didnt get the beer pong match punch, lol @ crush on me look for your pic line, lol at same person just opposite, damn you a sleeper dont think i heard your rd 1, lol @ seacrest line, lol moneclip line, lmfao wtf @ make breakfast line, lmfao @ instagram line and bagging on canada, dope shit

eng- dope beat nice, nice fiji line, dope scheme and multi's, lol percocet line, ooo damn @ pharamist line, damn cross dress in his casket/sex with a faggot, damn @ dzk coming out your pores, lol @ on e line, lmfao @ pro tools into witness protection, lmfao @ b rabbits garbage bag, nice andrew luck line... damn you killed it with the lyrics

vote-mannnnn this too close, gonna smoke a square and think this over, alright thought it over, and shit was too close, metassin had the flow, delivery was tied, eng got the lyrics, eng just came too strong with the lyrics but damn you couldn't came far

vote-eng
    test
  2. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

metasin - flows real nice , download till you hit your knee's , your skins the fairest part of this battle , not to many punchlines but you went at him pretty hard , beat was dope

engineer - heard this beat alot , crushin percs , sweatin dzk so much hes coming out your pours damn , dont gass gage while hes on E , colt following / cult following andrew luck , real nice

over all engineer wins , just way better suited to battle and proved it here metasins style is dope , just alot of filler

vote- engineer
    test
  3. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

By sending me a private message every 90 seconds
    Asking for my photograph; somebody hold this homo back
    Fuck it, got to round 2 and drew another 'round' garbage kid
    That bit Bux's style and threw a hundred pounds of lard with it

Why does everybody sound the same? This is awkward shit
    Every damn verse is the same person, just opposite
    Another queer in another mirror, fucking proposterous
    So every head I come across, I'm off with it

Fucking FIRE! I rewinding to this shit a couple times. Thought your flow was on point. You brought a dope track bro. PROPS

ENG - That Fiji line was so dope. TAKING IT EASSSY. Every bar was fire, BACK TO BACK. And i think you have the best delivery out of everyone in this tourney, Flow was on point. Very dope

I think Eng takes this man. Metasin i thought you came just as good, but it just sucks you got to battle a bigger monster. Props to both, yall brought fire. Best battle so far.
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Meta- flow was crazy. Not really any hard hitting lines though. I think you has filler to make ya line stretch

Eng- had some funny lines. Flow was good. Overall better verse

Vote-eng
    test
  5. xMetasiNx

xMetasiNx Met-uh-siN

test
  6. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

both brought it with their flow & choice of beat

Eng just came across slightly slicker

vote=Eng
    test
  7. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

Metasin - It took like a whole minute before you started rapping, just get right to it. this ain't an album track, it's a battle. Flow is precise and delivery was straight. No quotables really.

Engineer - figi/takin it easy. b rabbits garbage. Cult/Colt following Andrew luck line. Flow and delivery was there as always but this was pretty lax considering how good you usually are.

Vote = Engineer, his wittiness/creativity was there just enough to edge this. Metasin is good at rapping but there wasn't anything that wow'd me or convinced me he won besides calling engineer fat.
    test
  8. xMetasiNx

xMetasiNx Met-uh-siN

This shit is suspect. 13 votes on a battle many have said is the closest in the round. ENG was voted for verse of the round first round. 3-4 voters didnt even bother saying anything. Where the fuck is everyone? Too much DZK drama in the building to vote on a decent battle?
    test
  9. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I liked Metasin's verse but it didn't have enough personals.

I mean, Eng has been on this site a long time, did you not do any research or something? It seemed a little generic and if we're going off just punchlines vs punchlines I think Eng took it.

Eng, solid outing as usual dude. Good luck in the next round.
    test
  10. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

engineer is the greatest rapper of all time
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

metasin
    (the fuck at that intro man are u for real?)

Lines:

fuckit that whole first verse was excellent imo

It's the last 'down load' that you'll get from me 'til you hit your knees (wtf??)

The hardest thing his 'clique' shoots is that Instagram camera (good tho delivered poorly)

engineer

Lines:
    most of the metasin name flips were dope
    liked the pharmist one the most
    dzk/out his pores

Flow: Engineer (metasins was good on the first verse but it fell off a few times in the second)
    Delivery: Engineer ^^
    Punchlines: Engineer

Vote: Engineer

Metasins whole first verse was overall the highlight of the battle imo but it wasnt enough to take it all
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Meta flow n delivery was on point. And sound like he put time into the production for that track with the intro.

ENG is just on his own level, tbh. Verse was damn near flawless from a production standpoint and the lyrics were hitting harder than MetaSin's shit.

I got ENG taking this by a decent margin.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.