Round 2: The_K3 vs. Fraze

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 10, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. The_K3

64.7%
  2. Fraze

35.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

fraze came a LOT better this round in my opinion than the last.. i just felt like the last one some bars went off beat the ends toward the middle/end, started strong though. but this time around i didnt really notice much if any of that happening, diggin the opening vine line, blackanese fam lol.. i liked the acapella part probably the most, the scrabble part was cool. liked the fuck jook part lol.. the a dell line was nice too i liked the way it delivered

K3 beat was more up my alley, flow had more of a nod to it, yolo line was nice, lmao @ thats how you got along with your father an mom, killing kids, that girlfriend scheme was tight, kimbo slice, we thought about the same about your album.. dont buy it lol, you got it in this round

first listen honestly.. i leaned toward fraze somewhat, he tightened it up a lot this round from last, but i always listen twice and on 2nd listen i was leaning far more towards k3, he had some shit that was delivered comedically to me he did exactly what he needed too to trump a more serious style, i usually go toward the serious shit but he came strong here

vote-k3
    test
  2. Maria.

Maria. ****************************

V Fraze. I actually liked the beat and how you sounded on it. Better punches and I was entertained all the through.
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

K3 was pretty decent. Flow was cool. Delivery laid back but Fraze was laid back also. Fraze girl ain't ugly or nothing either @ that picture so I don't see what's wrong with that.

Fraze stayed more consistent to me on the lyrical aspect of the battle and that's what it came down to for me. K3 had more filler in there, even thought he had some personal joints in there to, tbh.

I'm saying Fraze got this one IMO.
    test
  5. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

dammn another close battle, def more of a mid tier battle but still good none the less

nicholas-dope flow, dope delivery, had some nice punches, had some forced ones, didn't really feel that acapella shit you did though

K3-alright flow, sometimes it seemed kind of forced, delivery was cool, had some nice lines like the yolo line but not so much punches, came correct with the personals

vote-nicholas... battle was really close, i think both could've done better writing wise, but nicholas edged him a tad with the flow/delivery
    test
  6. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

Fraze the flow was complex but was damn near perfect. K3 - yolo. some others, You definitely won as far as bars go, I felt fraze flow more. I'll come back to vote, close.

I've listened to like 40 battles today so I'm getting lazy, going to stop now.
    test
  7. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

Fraze - your the goat on blacks family farm ,loll dont convert me , pretty dope man

k3- beats dope , schemes are pretty nice too pretty consistent with the punches nice drop

vote - k3 altho i feel k3 needs to clean his verses up a bit , i fuck with his style more , this was a close one tho
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.