Round 2: Punches vs. Sugabezy

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 10, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Sugabezy

11.1%
  2. Punches

88.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

sugazeby =

u sound aight yo.. couple funny lines here and there.. u shoulda made fun of him for looking like a 12 yr old..

punches =

went in i like bro.. lines were funny.. the delivery was a tiny bit shaky at times and made certain lines not as effective..

BARS tho...

vote = punches
    test
  2. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

loved sugabezy's steez , girl you are sooooo gutta- you have real potential.

Punches brought it, a really well wrote battle, nice flow too

(I would have voted Punches)
    test
  3. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

"i eat dudes all the time this business as usual" -- can i argue she should win because of this line? please? lmao na but that shit caught me off guard, im diggin having a female in the tourney and i want her to keep going forward but it's like lynx said you're nice thats a fact but you haven't adapted to the GRB kind of style that works writing wise yet, punches has it down, plus .. "I'd never beat that, BELIEVE THAT, so mami, you can tweet that/With those little titties, I bet all your tracks are sung in B flat".. I lost my shit... LMAO.. up until that I'll be honest I was like ahhh, punches aint really coming with it like I expected, then after that bar came they all started coming in one after the other, dr dre, canibus, candy crush, good shit man.

vote-punches
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

sugabeezy was pretty dope. She can spit. Was aggressive and this verse seemed cleaned up alot as compared to her first round verse. Lyrics was a little simple tbh but this shit was nice.

Punches had a cleaner track, tbh. I mean how he puts his words together and delivers his verse is on another level then suga IMO. Everything just come together how it's supposed to. Them lines was there. Shit was funny and dope at the same time.

Punches got this one, tbh.
    test
  5. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

mannnn punches slept on like a mohter fucker, next to bux i think he got the dopest punches... that b flat line killed me

suga you're shits dope as hell, if you had one of these experienced writers write you're shit you could've gone far, you're delivery and flow is really good, but you didnt really have any good punchlines, i hope you enter next grb and come with some fire lyrics

vote-punches
    test
  6. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Suga surprised me, very dope/refreshing style...interested in hearing more

Punches = overrated pshhh
    test
  7. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

Sugabeez, Whoa beat. I liked your approach round one better and tbh didn't think this one was hitting after the first 2 minutes. Guess it needed a switch up in approach in the bars. You still got skills though and I usually hate to hear female rappers, and your flow is smooth and natural.

Punches - excellent approach on the first 4 bars, first 3.5 bars setup with the killer at the end.. This my 3rd time rocking this track. Bars on top of bars as usual. That sugar to the rim bar was tough as fuck. Let her cook was jokes.

v-Punches
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

FORMAT

punches (lines after lines ehh)

Lines:
    first part was cool
    Its twitter.com slash MIND YOUR OWN BEEZWAX!
    With those little titties, I bet all your tracks are sung in B flat
    And take sugar to the rim like a margarita

sugabeezy (quality much better)

Lines:

claim you the favorite flow with them average tracks
    ya girl going in
    like them wigs on ya moms and them crooked bobby pins
    that t-rex shit @Punches i bet i can outdo you i do a mean t-rex sober.. and a meaner one drunk i got videos on friends phones floatin around
    YA IMA SAVAGE CAT WITH THAT KILLER PUSSY
    1700 UP FOR GRABS SO IMA KILL THIS PUSSY

Flow: Sugabeezy
    Delivery: Sugabeezy
    Punchlines: Punches

Vote: Sugabeezy
    sugabeezy plz join the next grbs once u listen to some more of the other battles and ull see the format that voters prefer overall but im givin you my vote
    cause ur track was extremely raw even though i like punches punches ur shit was straight killer
    punches flow and delivery werent as consistent to me
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

edit dbbl shit ima drubk faggor
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    test
  10. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I think Punches is one of the strongest ones left in the tourney and look forward to hearing more stuff in the next rounds... Suga, it was dope girl, but I think he beat you with the lines. It's awesome to hear a a chick (like you and Bonnie) participating in the battle scenes especially because you get to hear the angles only a girl could rap from. It always ends up being some different type lines that you wouldn't normally hear from a dude. You got a good flow. You both got good flows. Good battle.

v/punches
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.