Round 2: GarciaVega vs. Syko Solja

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 10, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. GarciaVega

85.7%
  2. Syko Solja

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Lol will do when I get home
    test
  2. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

u suck

vote = Sin
    test
  3. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Vote it up.
    test
  5. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Syko Solja - God damn not this beat, lol@ scratched throat. The flow seemed kinda forced. I honestly dont think you came with enough punches. You shouldve done what you did the first round.

GarciaVega -Nice beat man, body of evidence lmfaooooooo, psycho shower scene wow thats old school, vagina where his heart is at, eyeline to sign autographs wow thats rude. The whole hunger scheme was ill. Fucking with vegas better twist that philly up, writeous step, god damn bro. I really dont need to keep quoting punches.

Vote-Garcia Vega
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

I really like Syko's first round verse, I felt like this one fell a lil short, prob due to time. Definitely a dope artist though, looking forward to hearing more from you.

I rreally think Vega is bringing it this tourney...these past rounds have been the best he's sounded to me. Dopeness...big time underrated

v/ Vega
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

vega got this in my opinion. sykos verse just had an overall softer feel, kid gloves type of shit. vote - vega
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

Syko everything about your track was pretty good but nothing stood out. Carlos Mencia line was pretty nice. Delivery flow and everything were all on point.

As good as Syko sounded on the track Garcia sounded better. Big Krit took a big shit and taught it how to rap. When you did that drawl with the "up" rhyme that shit was raw you should do that more often. This is the best I've ever heard you though tbh. Your voice when you were talking at the end, you should be a radio host , shit was jokes. Good battle

Vote garcia decisively though
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

syko

Lines:
    All you do is act tough in ya wraps like a Philly nigga (nice double entendre)

To beat me you'll need more than some fat jokes
    You fat joke, plus it sound like you gotta scratched throat
    Whack hoe, what you gargle with? Tobacco?
    Let me guess, you brush with a brillow pad & some hand soap

He'll try to get in ya arse, when Carlos Mencia

garcia

Lines:
    that whole begginnin about bodyin was nice

Puffin my Doja/ Doggy I go hard body/ you a buffalo solja/ rest in peace to bob marley

He so salty he could kill a slug

Your twitter reads like lyrics to a Taylor swift song/

Flow: Syko barely it started gettin choppy in the middle
    Delivery: Garcia but sykos was very up there and close
    Punchlines: garcia

Vote: Garcia

This was close both didnt have a crazy amount of punches but garcias overall sounded more deadly too me
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Syko's dope. That dude can spit. He had a section in the middle of his verse he went off in, tbh. And I'm fuckin with the hole /g pop line, tbh.

GarciaVega... like everybody else said I ain't really feeling you voice to much but aside from that as a battle track this shit was beautiful. Attacking the shit outta Syko. BARS man. GV got this.

I wanna hear some Syko MUSIC that's not battle shit, tbh.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

syko - control beat , flows dope , you garble tabacco lol , some dope lines in there man , i think alittle to much filler tho , some nice lines and i you can rap your ass off no doubt but gotta be more direct , i know you might have not had much to work with but garcia been here a while im sure you could have gotten more info on him , was still dope tho

vega - asap rocky beat nice , dextor line was fire , so salty he could kill a slug ahahaha damn man this is hard , consistent as hell ... really liked it

vote - vega , just came harder , more consistent with the punches and just down right mean , but skyo good shit man i really like your style flow is real good
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.