Round 2: Duane Jackson vs. DZK

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 10, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Duane Jackson

64.0%
  2. DZK

36.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

:chefoooh:
    test
  2. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

fair enough
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Yo let's keep this to AEH and let the official votes come in here boss.
    test
  4. xMetasiNx

xMetasiNx Met-uh-siN

Duane - Long verse. Basically said what anybody battling DZK would have to say to beat him. I think I liked your delivery better in Round 1 though, your vocals seemed a little weak in this one for some reason... Like even the intro, I thought you were acting like a white nerdy dude on purpose, but then I was confused because maybe maybe that's how you actually talk. You sound like DZKs impression of Noodles on this... could add some dubs or something to make your punchlines hit harder in upcoming rounds.

DZK - It's punchline after punchline, but they're a fucking weird ones... They're clever but they aren't that offensive. Your closing lines were dope. Overall you have the style in this battle that I prefer.

Vote-Duane

DZK just wasn't mean enough.
    test
  5. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

both brought it, but Duane brought it that little bit more.

(I do understand DZK's frustration about the name thing btw)

Vote=Duane
    test
  6. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

dj- beat cool kinda played out, lol @ arnold in the legs, nice @ refund for your life back, had a lotta nice personals and punchlines were cool for more the most part, kinda need to step it up against the more elite, flow and delivery really nice

Dzk-beat ehhh, lol @ rock line, lol @ backwards catholics, blaaah @ samuel L line, lol @ pay taxes n harley line, some fillers in here like the tramp stamp line, sick rhyme schemes towards the end, flow and delivery on point as usual...

Vote-DJ but this shit was way closer than ya'll making it out to be, tbh neither were THAT amazing, the personals DJ used wasn't nothing amazing same with DZ's punches. never the less it was dope, but dj edged it though.
    test
  7. Maria.

Maria. ****************************

v-dzk

same reason as @Mr. Xavier got mine vs napsomen on some sleezy shit
    edit: I genuinely did like dz's better, DJ made me feel confused, but I don't believe my vote counts.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    test
  8. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

BUX should have been DQ'd against me since he wouldnt say if he was showing or not....

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wow
    test
  9. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

I never posted my brake down in this thread...

when I listened the first time I was straight voting for dzk.. audio was clean had some comical shit.. wasn't his best.

DJ definitely had some more personals...but nothing really groundbreaking... had the more traditional mc style..

after I saw everyone hyping DJs verse I thought I missed something so I went back... all this new kid on the block talk had me intrigued...and I definitely missed some of the "textce" lines..i had to read along to get em...but even then they where a stretch..and those type of disses never really do much for me...I don't think ive ever read a text battle in my life...

then the drama insued...so anyway...dzk got my vote tho it dosent matter at this point.. I honestly think had the best overall audio and would have had more content if slim was a little more forthright about his info...
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

So you're not voting on the actual verses but on the "drama" in the AEH? Hmmmmmm...

@J o o k ??? We cancelling out votes like this right? Hate votes and whatnot without any type of actual break-downs? I know Maria your people or whatever but...?
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Maria can do anything she wants tbh.

:drakecheese: but she wasn't serious in case you didn't catch it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

First round everyone told me post my lyrics because they like reading along now people are trying to say textcee shit and I shouldn't have to post lyrics to be understood... I agree the shit is elementary simple, just not tramp stamp filler lines simple, I'd rather not post them for the record.. I just did what was asked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

I wasn't sure because she was kinda riding against DJ in AEH, tbh. I had no idea. :funny:

As for @Duane Jackson - just let the shit play out. Alot of people posted their lyrics I don't think it makes a difference if their posted or not, tbh. I think the majority of battlers posted up lyrics regardless.
    test
  14. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

Ppl beg me to post mine

Fuck that, listen to me you retarded fuck

tapatalk tho
    test
  15. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

While you're at it cancel the eight hate votes from people I'm currently beefing with. I think they maybe biased. Also cancel my vote for him, I think I won. Haha
    test
  16. Sin Skywalker

I replied to how I felt about your "beef" with people in that thread, as did other people in that thread.

If occasional trolling back n fourth with members was "beef" then nobody on the entire site is allowed to vote for anybody on the entire site.

You want to discuss any votes you feel are tainted and why / explain the beefs and link to the posts where members show their "hatred" for you and why you believe they'll vote against you, feel free to PM me or Jook, tbh.
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Nah I was just joking. The votes are fine. You shouldn't count my vote, though. It was obviously in jest.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

this was a good battle.

duane went hard at dz but that's easy considering how well known on the site he is..

i could tell dz didn't have much to go off

dzk's audio was more enjoyable.

vote = dzk
    test
  19. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

test
  20. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

dzk -dope beat , couldnt eat off rap line was dope , samuels name flow is fire and shit is so fucking crisp , some nice schemes in there too good shit

jayoo- damn left hand path beat killin it , pretty consistant with the punches canibus shit was dope second beat damnn real personal

vote - jayoo or atoms react or dj or w/e

i liked both battles , and i really dont say that every vote like @ENGengENG
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.