Round 1: Webz_Creationz vs. Buzzooka Joe

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Webz_Creationz

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Buzzooka Joe

20 vote(s)
    83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Webz- beat was fire you got a good voice to. But after that you lost me bruh. Ya flow was monotone. And you didn't go in on him at all. You could have went harder on him with the MGK shit. I didn't like the 8mile route you went either. You have that killer instinct in you. I was exspecting you to take off on joe. Like you would a blk man reaching for his keys in the dark.

Joe-Glad you switched that flow up. You rode the second beat way better. The spiderman line poor mans jook line. Attic line were good plays on his name. I think you could have went harder to but you got this one

Chopper was no match for the buzzooka VOTE-JOE

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

This is my perspective.

Webz had the best song, hands down. That shit was very listenable and the replay value is there. I like the chorus and think you should very much so make a raw ass song to it man lol. I'd put that shit on the ipod asap.

Joe you already know I kind of dismissed all the cop lines man cuz that shit is corny as fuck to me. On the other hand you had the better battle verses. Your punches, presence and delivery sealed it.

Joe won, but not by much imo.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. windtalka

windtalka Blow me

"So If he say he fuck bitches he's a liar fam
    Webz cums from his own hands like Spider Man"
    that shit floored me
    test
  4. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Webz - I mean the beat hit but no hard hitting lyrics to bazooka it was almost as if you wanted the beat to make most the impact on your opponent ...

Bazooka - Definaly liked the beat switch at first I thought you were gonna go with that approach ,,,, But like the change and lost of dope lines and definately a good delivery of them to make them hit hard also good name flips and creativity ...

VOTE / BAZOOKA
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Webz- Damn that was a dope track that i'd actually bump in the whip if wasn't a diss track lol some generic punch lines that aren't really suited for this type of battle format, more suited for a mainstream diss track i'd say, but this is prob the best beat this tourney will see, flow and delivery was sick, and i liked the bee/buzz line, and sucking pimp c dick line

Buzzooka Joe- Ya glad you switched it up lol you came more legit with the punches and had more of a typical GRB battle verse. The personals and punchlines were there but i didn't really hear anything that stood out. some pretty basic name flips. the spiderman line was cool and so was the charlottes web line

Vote-Buzzoka Joe, honestly i thought this battle was a lot closer than what a lot of ppl made it out to be. Nobody really had any great punchlines or personals, but Joe was more consistent with the punches, nameflips and personals. I think if Webz came with a lil more nameflips and punches he could've took it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Webz_Creationz

Webz_Creationz Shutin' Shit Down

Really appreciate the thoughtful in depth perspective. Good looking out bruh!
    test
  7. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

I need you to do two things for me homie :scared:

1. Re-record that track and re-write it to make it an actual track
    2. Clear my record

and we amigos for life
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Maria.

Maria. ****************************

I can't vote on this, I have no idea why I can't get Webz's track to play.

Nice job though, Joe. Beat switch >>
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

test
  10. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

@Webz_Creationz might be able to upload to another host...
    test
  11. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

thought web creationz edged this. Great job from both tho this was pretty evenly matched
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

i voted for buzzooka Joe
    test
  13. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

since i was told i need to give an expo here ya'll go
    webz this was easy 2 listen to i loved the format done like an actual song n cool lil hook - a few good punches had me laughing but didn't seem like it was for a battle more like a diss track for a mixtape
    joe - funny and had some WHOA bars i was vibing all the way thru and shocked at the awesome word play this was a battle drop and the beat switch up was surprising and made me stay paying attention
    best battle so far imo - i had 2 listen over and over to both just to make a final decision AND after listening and actually counting punches webz threw like 9 of em and joe i stopped counting after 17 lol MVGT: buzzooka Joe
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Syko Solja

Syko Solja Syko Solja

I was feeling that hook Webz had but his verse was lacking for me. Had to give it to Joe due to flow and presence.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

test
  16. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Webz creationz - i like the beat and the concept for the track. overall this was cool, but there wasn't really anything that hit very hard. the rapping was good and the bars were okay punches just didn't connect.

buzzooka joe - coming out the gate with punches. cleaning the attic/leave in a casket, comes from his own hands like spiderman lol, winning over the heat. some standout lines won this pretty easily.

I liked both tracks but webz was laid back and didn't go for the throat like Joe did. good shit from both.

vote - Buzzooka joe
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

webz:

i was gonna take this approach cause i think im much better at songs then battles

ur shit was dope as fuck and i wish shit like this was more of a standard in audio battles but the majority of people prefer straight up battle trakcs..

what i do for a hobby is ur life goal, that was nice

ur lyricism was decent but at times i found the rhymes a bit too simple

the 8 mile approach wasnt ideal imo
    still ur flow and delviery was on point tho a bit monotone and i definitely enjoyed this track alot more then alot of others

buzzooka joe:

u got an interesting voice love the first beat i wish these were also more accepted in battles.. that trap shit go hard

u had more traditional battle punchlines were as webz dissed u for the most part

And I'm not Rodney King so he not beating me
    I'm taking Webz down like I'm cleaning the attic

So If he say he fuck bitches he's a liar fam
    Webz cums from his own hands like Spider Man

dope ass name flip there

not a fan of the rappin after the beat dropped tho.. thats just my preferance tho

overall
    i think buzooka took this with his personal punches

vote: joe
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Webz_Creationz

Webz_Creationz Shutin' Shit Down

Appreciate the feedback man. Thanks for the vote.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.