Round 1: Warbux vs. TraGiC

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Warbux

29 vote(s)
    85.3%
  2. TraGiC

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Bux - Usual. Good flow, delivery, and witty attacks.

Trag - Usual as well lol. Never lack comedy. The boys to men stuff in the beginning and end we're hilarious. If this were a contest of being hilarious, you'd probably win.

Vote - Bux, just more polished all around.
    test
  2. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

bux: bottom feeder
    room to improve
    guppy/sega stock part was ill
    the hood got em trembling..
    this was raw..flow, deliv, polished, not much more to be said.

Tragic: "like a real animal dog" got me..This beats dope as fuck? what is it?
    i actually like the shit out of this.....the styles weird as fuck but it works, I think you coulda made it far had u not had bux rd1..the sleezy jew, needing you, greasy poo part fucking killed me.

this was entertaining. I actually enjoyed trag's shit, it was entertaining as hell. bux though raw raw.
    test
  3. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

repeeped again...casted my vote !

please go peep me vs fraze
    test
  4. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

you notice the people who vote for me except 1 , won't say they did. Is this out of fear that they will get a crew of people voting against them?

I'm curious.

and thanks Cire, I appreciate a constructive response though we have not always got along, been easy for you to just say Tragic you suck, Bux killed you with our history...

love u

wow
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

didn't we battle before?
    test
  6. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

TraGIC...

Wasn't feeling the delivery at all... nor did I hear anything that stood out... alright production... so so material.... flow's OK.. presence was mediocre... was like you said 'fuck it, prob. gonna lose anyway'..

Bux...

Beat got annoying fast.. chain smoking vocals.... "I ain't saying you the worst, but.. yeah you are.." lol .... all the things he could do with 15 dollars... first rapper slash cattle rancher.. lol .. scary man touched me/Maryland Jerry Sandusky ..damn.. thought this verse was down right murderous from beginning to end... cool flow, delivery, presence - all around solid hits.

vote - Bux

easily...
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Tragic's shit was funny as hell & definitely had some lines but didn't have that aggressive edge to me. Bux shit hit ALOT harder to me.

Boyz II Men >>>
    test
  8. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

damn jook you fucked up a lot of these match ups, this is another round 3 type of battle

trag-funny shit, liked the mix of dope lines with funny shit, if you're delivery was a little better i think this could've been closer

bux- damn that's the shit i remember, dope ass rhyme schemes, punchlines, that jerry sandusky line was dope as fuck

Vote-bux
    test
  9. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Not to my knowledge bro. Anythings possible though I guess
    test
  10. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

I aint never scared
    test
  11. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

warbux

- vintage shit... i think i can appreciate raw humor nowadays more than i did in the past... couple lines had me dying - just warming up though i can tell

tragic

- flow still sounds the same as i remember, not a lot of charisma, flow very sloppy... funniest line was asking why he posted during the day while people were working

vote- warbux by obvious decision
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

@Nimrod

this coming from the king of sloppyness, from ya face, to ya women, to the way you are off beat when acapella..

wow
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. BULLY

BULLY LOL

I didnt think trag really put much into this. It had a few parts but trag is naturally funny. I think he shoulda gone full og troll. Bux dropped a verse that was well written and flawlessly delivered, but he is capable of much more lyrically. Bux easilly did more than enough imo.

Vote bux
    test
  14. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

Just wanted to say Tragic your verse was extremely entertaining and that sleazy jew shit was the best line ever spit against me in all honesty. I love u b.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

warbux - the bottom feeder line had me dying...delivery is the most polished in this tourney cant deny how hard bux crushed this...

tragic - the sleezy jew line had me actually loling, this is funny as hell especially with the intro...

my vote goes to bux - he was just more polished all around and had bars and bars
    test
  16. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

DAMN YOU BUX .. i was gonna use that beat .... LOL anyway .. DOPE DOPE verse by BUx one of my fav of this rd . ... Tragic IDK yo .. I felt like the first part of your battle was good but then the switch I wasnt really feeling it... the whole battle was kinda all over the place ... Overall I thought Bux's verse was very strong in this ....

VOTE / WARBUX
    test
  17. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

Sleazy Jew line was god damn hilarious. Always loved Tragic. Bux gets the obvious win, but Trag is always a welcomed addition to the GRB. lol
    test
  18. Mr. Xavier

Mr. Xavier New Member

voted bux.
    test
  19. Syko Solja

Syko Solja Syko Solja

Definitely going with War, the dead puppy/dead guppy shit made me chuckle and his shit was just better for me overall. Tragic came nice though, props to both.
    test
  20. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Warbux verse was ridiculous. Really dope, and your flow is so always on point.

Jerry Sandusky line was funny

Trag, your verse is funny, but warbux got you, lol...on a positive note, i love 50 dolla back stabba, haha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.