Round 1 Updated Mock NFL 2006 Draft W. Culpepper Brees Signings

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by tharealist23, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

culter over lienhart is just crazy talk

and bush > williams
    test
  2. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

tennessee will take lienart... the norm chow connection is way to strong to think otherwise... the reason of all this talk about the titans and cutler earlier was because it was basically assumed that the saints would take lienart, but now that they have brees i dont see the titans passing up on matty boy...

i also think jason allen should be in the first round... and i think cromartie will go much higher, especially after his pro day where he was impressive... i wouldn't be mad at the dolphins taking him... if he wouldn't have been hurt, hes a top 10 pick
    test
  3. Supaman_EBT

Supaman_EBT Don't Call It a Comeback.

the cowboys dont need a TE that bad..they need a blocker to replace cambell but they have bigger needs
    test
  4. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

Actually, uh.... You name me what Lienart does better than cutler and i'll let you believe that.

If Cutler played for USC, they wouldn't have lost to texas in the bowl... guarantee that.

Lienart has had the comfort of playing with a great OL, 2 GREAT RB's that average over what 6 yards a carry?....

Lienart's been in a peyton manning situation his entire college career. Unless you load up the offense around him, he wont be that good.... or i don't think he will be. If he lands on the titans, i hope i'm wrong.

Chow said a LONG time ago "He has weak armstrength" when asked about lienart. lol... no love shown.
    test
  5. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

now i would love to see Raiders get Vince Young
    but im really startin to strongly think they should take Hawk or Mario Williams if still available
    no shit we need a QB but that defense is completely horrible
    and we need a cornerstone player to build with
    Mario Williams should be priority number 1
    just that defense gets worked up and down the field like their a fuckin high school team or something...

i would like to see them sign a vet QB
    though Drew Brees is already gone
    and Pennington restructured his contract with the Jets
    i really wanted to see the Raiders try to get Pennington
    test
  6. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

what lienart does better than cutler? accuracy, pocket presence, touch, reading a defense, footwork...

now im not a big lienart fan as it is, but cutler is stiff, doesn't have the best mechanics, and horrible footwork... hes not the greatest QB like you try to make him sound, i like cutler though, but saying hes head and shoulders ahead of lienart is dumb... only thing he does better is put velocity on the ball... but thats a big concern with lienart, hes had 2 operatoin on that left shoulder as it is...
    test
  7. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Deangelo falls to the colts? I doubt it but maybe... the colts better hope so
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@rippy mcn00b still hatin' on peyton

he's the best QB in the league. hands down. anyone who doesn't agree doesn't know a football from a slice of bacon
    test
  9. Ed E Brock

If you know jack shit about Jay Cutler, or you've never seen him play before... just say so.

How many times has Matt Lienart been down in a game?

How many passes did Matt Lienart's recievers drop?...

Touch??? LMAO

Pocket presence??? LMMFAO

Reading a Defense - What defenses did Lienart go up against that were hard to deal with?..... It's not like he played in the fucking SEC - but guess who did?...
    He may be better at this though, i'll leave that one as the only legit thing he's better than cutler at...

Footwork?????..... Cutler can actually run when need be. Lienart can not. There goes that one.

Jesus... you never heard the name cutler till you saw this mock, eh?
    test
  10. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

well ramsey kills all the qb talks to the jets..

id like to see brick and lendale white end up as jets.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

bwahahaha@jets fans[funny]
    test
  12. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

how can he be the 2nd coming of farve yet have no weaknesses???

u wouldnt be lying again to hype yourself would you??

why cant u tell people the truth?? u know how cutler has bad mechanics and is a total loser.. 9 wins in his college career lol

oh and i love how u show your lack of football knowledge

footwork is how a qb moves in the POCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not if they're fast and can scramble
    test
  13. Ed E Brock

Jay Cutler has BAD MECHANICS???

and MY football knowlege is fucked?

Please toker.... Find me ONE scout that says Cutler has bad mechanics.... please.... help yourself out here...

Lienart... footwork... hahahahahaha not reaching are you?....

I'll be waiting for "yeah, well, lienart has better hair"
    test
  14. Ed E Brock

and yeah, let's fault the guy for playing for fucking Vanderbilt.... when's the last time Vanderbilt had a player go in the top 20 of the draft?.... and a LOSER QB is projected to be top 3 on MANY boards?.... what a loser.... it's his fault they lost all those games...

even the game against UK where he threw 5 td passes... all his fault. Yep. Has nothing to do with no talent on either side of the ball working with him, eh?

How'd John Elway do in his college career? Just curious...

If Jay Cutler played for the Trojans... they would've killed the fucking Longhorns.
    test
  15. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

I dont think everyone understands how much talent Cutler really has. And yes, that is due to the fact that he was on Vanderbilt, but this kid is definatly NFL material wth a NON Ryan Leaf future. If Tenessee takes Leinert, Cutler will be a good fit in that Oakland offense
    test
  16. Ed E Brock

Man.... Cutler's long ball to Moss would be nuts.

I'll kill Floyd Reese if he passes.
    test
  17. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

haha it's rough being floyd right now.

take the qb with unlimited potential in vince young? reunite arguably the greatest college football qb with his former offensive coordinator? or draft the guy for the loser school where, if he turns out to be great, the gm will be hailed as more genius than if he picked the other two? tough shit. honestly, though i hate usc, i've come around on cutler a little bit, and i think that we can't lose by drafting either leinart or cutler.
    test
  18. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

Negatives: Occasional overconfidence with arm strength can lead to gambles that backfire. ... Has some work to do on overall mechanics and getting rid of the ball quicker. ... Wasn't tremendously accurate during Combine throwing drills.

^^ from Vic curucci

from a different site

Weaknesses:
    Mechanics will get pretty dodgy at times.. Footwork is very eratic.. Will take unnecessary risks and make some bad decisions.. His gunslinging mentality can morph into recklessness.. Has too much confidence in his arm at times.. struggles throwing the deep ball.. hasnt had alot of success at the college level from a team perspective.. Body has taken alot of punishment throughout his career..

and these are just the first two sites i checked.. they pretty much back up my statment about your boy cutler..

*yawn* you make this tooo easy
    test
  19. double ML

double ML Guest

leinhart does have better hair
    test
  20. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I guess those weaknesses make him the second coming of Favre also..If he really is the second coming of Favre then those weaknesses will never leave him..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.