Round 1: Syko Solja vs. IvoryTheFam

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Syko Solja

15 vote(s)
    93.8%
  2. IvoryTheFam

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IvoryTheFam

IvoryTheFam Member

I liked my De Feat lines haha
    test
  2. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

ivory- nice dexter line, dog tag line was aight, lol nice soulja boy nameplays, nice katrina line, nice rhyme scheme towards the end, but you played that dexter and soulja boy shit out, overall nice verse got a good delivery and flow

syko solja- lol at momma beat his ass, lol unbuf young buck, lol at sperm bank line, whoa @ penecilin listerine, kept it short and simple, you gotta really dope flow and delivery, seem really comfortable on the beat, if you're pen game comes a little stronger i think you can win it.

Vote-man really close, almost gave it to ivory since syko's shit was so short, but ivory slightly edged him lyrically whereas syko's delivery and flow was just too dope. man idk, so close lol just listened again and have to go w/ syko
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Syko clearly took this. I'm not tryin to hate but u didn't reach the 2 minute time limit. I think Syko is gonna take this tho but I have to take into consideration u didn't hit the 2 mins. U gonna win anyway tho and I could see you making it to the next round. Look forward to hearing u take shit more seriously next round. I made the same mistake tho & slept on my opponent but u came with enough fire to get u to advance onto the next around. vote - Ive . Props 2 both MCs
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Jack McCrack

For what its worth ivory also had a dope approach switching up his voice a few times it sounded like u had a gang of people goin in on him lmaooo
    test
  5. Syko Solja

Syko Solja Syko Solja

No doubt man, preciate the honesty and feedback.
    test
  6. Jack McCrack

I said "i could see you making it to the next round" but what i meant to say was u have the potential to make it to the finals if you keep it up. Just make sure u hit the limit and don't sleep on ANYONE is what I've learned.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

did ivory take his shit down cause i dont hear any non phixion beat

vote -syko soja
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Syko was a bit better in each aspect and more geared for the battle tip. He had the right balance between lines and good flow. Ivory has more of the song appeal which isn't bad either. With a little polishing up and altering his style towards the battling concept, theres definitely potential there. Good job from both of you.

Vote - Syko
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

Great job guys i gotta go wiith syko on this tho. Good luck to both mcs

tapatalk tho
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.