Round 1: Shitty Bang Bang vs. Fraze

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Shitty Bang Bang

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Fraze

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Gawd damn it, I just had this big-ass break down for these tracks and my browser crashed. No lie. FML.

Anyways, it's 1:45am and I'm not about to do all that shit again... Just one question for Fraze. Are you the cat who battled over at DMusic.com back in 04/05?

Vote - SBB
    test
  2. PicholasNaugam

PicholasNaugam Active Member

Dizeazed, Yea.

Dmusic, rm, spityogame, h1 few other sites.
    test
  3. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Good shit, homie. I was wondering what happened to all you Summer Battle cats that just fell off the planet. Glad to see you came over to the big boys table, as did I. I made it to semi-finals in the last GRB and got wrecked... Decided to play it low key and judge this year. Good luck advancing to round 2.
    test
  4. PicholasNaugam

Thanks bro, I remember you from there, used to go heavy in those tourneys. But word, what happened is i joined the Army, and have been ever since. Good to see ya
    test
  5. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

test
  6. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

fraze stretched out some lines too far tbh, but his voice and flow otherwise were on point

dope beat too

shitty had the same problem with stretching some lines out

that i hope you die in afghanistan shit is not a good look :ucantbeserious:
    test
  7. SHITTY Bang Bang

its a battle lol
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

test
  9. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

I think the second guy took this.. very close tho
    test
  10. SHITTY Bang Bang

its wack how no one in voted on this battle it was one of the first up
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

i voted 4 fraze
    test
  12. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

SSB- Dope flow and delivery, but all i heard were average punchlines, and no punches that really stood out. was hoping on some good name flips and personal shit even though you're opp aint really known too well.

Nicholas-man you had a nice flow and delivery also, showed a lot of emotion, but idk you're voice sounded really annoying. but you did come stronger lyrically, some nice punches, wordplay and personals.

Vote-Nicolas, even though i didnt like how you sounded, i think you edged him out with the punchlines.
    test
  13. SHITTY Bang Bang

damn she called him by his non alias name lmaooo...ok
    test
  14. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

shitty bang bang:

loved the flow and rhyme schemes for the most part although sometimes it was as if u just wanted to keep it goin and it sounded a little unnatural
    spoonfull worshipped the devil was dope
    spit like that cottonmouth
    u peaked in highschool, at boys in the lockeroom
    hope u die there
    seeman around u
    some dope army lines

fraze: u sound different then i remember

This will be the only shitty verse I ever drop, and only because of your name

that was probably one of the dopest name flips ive heard so far in this tournement

ur flow wasnt on point as much as shittys imo and it put ur delivery off

i like how u went in on the lack of info i remember he pulled an alias on me way back haha i figured it out after i recorded tho

But there aint no competition in the brackets like the AFC division nice line

personally i think they both kept it short and simple but i enjoyed shittys style more frazes flow wasnt as fluid imo and his delivery wasnt as much on point

vote shitty
    test
  15. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

Fraze got this... pretty hands down imo...
    test
  16. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Bang - "peaked in high school" line was cool.. Your flow fell off quite a few times.. Had a couple decent lines here and there.

Fraze - Appreciate your service pro.. It's crazy that you're in the Middle East and some of these other dudes no showed.. Good verse, nothing stuck out too crazy to me though.. basic punches and disses.. but you said you only had 1 picture and 1 track to go on so it makes sense.

Vote - This was the closest battle in my opinion as far as skill level goes. You guys were very evenly matched. SBB had the better lines and Fraze had the more consistent flow. My vote goes to Shitty Bang Bang.
    test
  17. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

since i was told i need to give an expo here ya'll go
    shitty had some forced bars but he had some good punches too but i wasn't "moved" by this drop it was cool but i guess it was just too much of the abc 123 sound that didn't do it 4 me

fraze had good word play and name flips but he lost me at some moments tho it was sketchy at times but he did have a few really nice bars to bring my interest back

both of these guys kept the kid gloves on during this round 4 whatever reason and we all end up with reasons why shit dont go right but fawk it do your thang and make it happen! this wasn't a good match at all and honestly shitty kinda lived up 2 his name this round and fraze u seem like u could go harder so i dunno y u didn't just go harder - but oh well i guess MVGT" Fraze
    test
  18. Maria.

Maria. ****************************

After several listens I honestly didn't think this was as close as everyone else, I guess. I thought apart from the sound quality, fraze edged SSB out in all categories. Fraze, sounds like you're recording in a locker with a towel, and maybe you are. Props for getting it done in the conditions you're in.

vote: Fraze
    test
  19. SHITTY Bang Bang

abc 123 ??? okay... lmao
    test
  20. PicholasNaugam

Haha actually recording in a Stryker, if you know what that is... [​IMG]

So yea, no excuse for some people..
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test