Round 1: Ribo Nuke vs. Free Lynx

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Ribo Nuke

19 vote(s)
    48.7%
  2. Free Lynx

20 vote(s)
    51.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

I'm only voting on the close battles.. I haven't read any of the other votes so I'm not swayed at all.. So here we go..

Lynx - "beat down/Cire" line, dope.. "raped the beat / flow is forced".. "easier than OJ's sister" LMFAO.. Flow on the beat switch does sounds like 50.. "Bud Bundy stunt dummy" LMFAO.. "money where your mouth is" wooo.. Flow fell off a lil toward the end but overall your shit was solid.

Nuke - The quality is horrendous bro, no excuse for that, there's USB mics out there with good quality for $75-$100.. But I ain't going to hold that against you as far as my vote goes.. "dead links / mega upload" woooow dope.. "free shit is mostly garbage" nice.. Overall, this was a solid drop.. the flow was on point for the most part.. I think you did have a lot of filler lines in there and some lines that are hard to catch on first listen.

Vote - This was a close battle, I see why the voting is close but I feel like Free Lynx took this.. He was more consistent with his lines.

Dope shit from both of y'all though. Good luck.
    test
  2. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

since i was told i need to give an expo here ya'll go
    lynx fooled me at first i thought he was gonna be wack but nope - dude got bars - that 1st beat made me wanna turn his shit off but i hung in there and then he switched so it was easier on the ears 2 listen 2 his nice lines - i liked his delivery altho it had a few moments where he was off it was a good drop props

nuke starting off with a joke sample good shit - he had some quotables which is always good - his sound overall was okay but i wasn't happy with how close i had to pay attention just 2 catch everything said and it was kinda harsh on my ears TBH good name flips tho

now this one here was another good battle from both parties and not a runaway at all very close imo good shit fellaz MVGT: ribo nuke
    test
  3. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

gave it to ribo. i coulda easily voted for lynx and tied it up tho. lynx was raw and more real. i just think nuke packed more in
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Damn, what a close battle...I took a few listens and came to a conclusion. I really like Ribo's verse, I thought he had an onslaught of punches and put them together really nicely. HOWEVER, I think parker was just too cold, giving one of my favorite verses of the round.

Dopest battle of the round by far

v/ Lynx
    test
  5. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

ribo was dope af but Lynx came with that raw shit. I think Lynx edged it by just a hair.
    test
  6. BULLY

BULLY LOL

Trying to vote on battles I already heard. Nuke came nice but overall parker had the cocky disrespectful steez and style I prefer.
    test
  7. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

I agree with what the last 3 people said. Ribo got the best multis tho, I hope this ends in a tie.
    test
  8. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

test
  9. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

I want to vote on this but its really conflicting, both completely different styles.

Gonna try to come to a decision before the voting is over.
    test
  10. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

V/ Ribo Nuke.

You don't diss OJs sister and get away with it, sir. She's cool as shit.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

U have no idea just how cool she is Lololol=)

tapatalk tho
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

ribo - real dope flows off the fucking chain as usual
    loki line was dope, benghazi prision , dead links line was fire ,was real nice man qaulity was pretty harsh tho and your delivery is a tad shaky at times especially when your going fast , regardless your writing is fucking amazing

lynx - a beat down line cire did lmaooo , this beat is fucking nice channeling point game lol , easier then ojs sister , first verse was real dope bug bundys stunt dummy really going hard at the thesaurus shit lol david carradine not as many lines as ribo but from his flow and style in general to the beat selction it was reaaall dope

it was a nice clash of styles , which makes it hard to vote for but in the end parker got this , just being a more polished emcee

vote- lynx

battle of the round for sure
    test
  13. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

whoa this was tough
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

30 mins left.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.