Round 1: Reflexx vs. Taiyamo Denku

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Reflexx

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. Taiyamo Denku

17 vote(s)
    89.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

i voted for taiyamo denku
    test
  2. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Reflexx- Aesop rock wants his style back lol write for spock fans, rapestache had some dope lines and i liked the delivery and flow, you're voice gets a little annoying at times.

Denku- You def outedged him with the delivery and flow, more polished and you can tell you've been doing this longer, but i just couldn't fuck w/ the lyrics. Feed you're mom to sacrifical demons or w/e, i ono didnt really hear any good punches or anything funny either. style was dope, wish you woulda came w/ more lines though.

vote-Reflexx
    test
  3. Mr. Xavier

Mr. Xavier New Member

Denku killed it. Vote Denku.
    test
  4. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

since i was told i need to give an expo here ya'll go
    i thought reflexx had a few good lines and it was "okay" but didn't hit to hard and to the standards im used 2 hearing he was wack
    taiyamo denku ur drop was solid thru and thru - i didn't detect not one fall off moment - the delivery was consistant and well polished - it didn't hit me like wow he's dope but ur clearly not wack

even tho flexx had more passion in his delivery he failed 2 impress me MVGT: taiyamo
    test
  5. Syko Solja

Syko Solja Syko Solja

2 very different flows so this is a hard one, enjoyed both but I feel Reflexx held my attention better.
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Denku got that based on his delivery structure, tbh.

I felt both really lacked those extra hard hitting lines though and neither one stood out to me a whole lot comparatively to some of the shit we've heard first round.
    test
  7. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

vote - Taiyamo

damn he got that unique old school underground flow.
    reflexxxxx was nice and had enough punches but Taiyamo was just a more authentic emcee
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Reflexx has always been a beastly writer...verse was still dope but I remember you saying you didn't get as much time to put 100% effort into this one. Unfortunate because I know the damage you can do

On the other Denku sounded reaaal polished. Probably the dopest verse I've heard from him, voice sounds different now lol. Delivered it real nicely

V/ Denku
    test
  9. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

Brett/Reflexx didn't know you even still had a mic let alone was still rapping. Good to see you in this. I think being out of constant competition and recording consistently worked against you cause I remember your flow being more on point than this. Almost as if you were little rusty.

Denku - Delivery and cleverness was there. You had the presence here, the confidence and some lines here and there. I gotta agree with Punches in all the years I've heard you in the GRB this might be my favorite from you (I won't say the best).

Vote = Denku.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.