Round 1: Punches vs. SpyderMurphy10

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Punches

20 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. SpyderMurphy10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

nah man your shit was cool , really like your style but you didnt even spit any real punchlines , if you had just started spitting and not switched up to autotune and shit it might have went better

i dont watch grindtime or seen any of your battles but how do you win in grindtime? , dont you have to diss the other guy there too?

punches came with it as usual

vote - punches
    test
  2. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Punches - jumps his car every day, spiders talk to pigs/charlottes web was dope, wrap the news. pretty nice lines throughout, with a few standouts. flows was cool, overall this was a good track man.

spydermurphy - soundin like Benefit on this, i like this. as a track this is fucking awesome, not really hitting very hard though.

wow this is really hard. I'd listen to that spyder murphy track 3 more times it was dope as fuck, but he didn't have very many hard hitting punches, and punches did. one more listen to each before I vote.

quality/delivery/presence there's no question spyder took those, but again Punches was harder hitting and had some good lines.

really hard decision because they are so different but i gotta edge Punches for winning in the aspects that are most important. Dope stuff though Spyder.

Vote - Punches
    test
  3. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

UMmmmmmm PUNCHES .... had PUNCHES .... very strong ... I guess this is a showing how real battle heads I mean we were doing these type of GRB battles way be4 the Grind Time and KOTD ish ... this just shows that peesp who battle this way and are good at it are better then the acapella battlers... I mean Spyder like peeps been saying ntohing stood out or hit hard ... and that singing on a battle track.. I mean IDK yo ... pretty one sided to me ..

VOTE / PUNCHES
    test
  4. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

Punches wins the bars on top of bars award for saying bars on bars. You've gotten roughly 7.2 times better. Flow was tight and definitely had bars on top of bars. I listened twice tbh

And Grindtime is out they damn mind, payin a dollar for your dumb ass
    But Nowadays battle rap is god awful
    Spit two terrible jokes followed by "DON DEMARCO"

floored me

Got an old whip, I promise you he aint pimpin
    Jumps his car every day and not the kind like Blake Griffin

bars on top of bars on display

He stay snitching, a straight rat, inside his head
    cuz I know Spyder's talk to pigs, I've seen Charlotte's Web

again

Spyder was much better when he came in the second time, dug it. I think Punches won clearly though. too many bars on top of bars
    test
  5. Mr. Xavier

Mr. Xavier New Member

vote/punches.
    test
  6. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

im not trying to hate but i was waiting for spyders verse to start for like a minute and a half...

vote punches
    test
  7. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

punches- lol paying a dollar for your ass, damn @ driving shotgun to driving that league to the ground, nice griffin line, damn @ chartolletes webs line, lol @ scalabrine, was really feeling the flow and delivery, shit was solid all the way through.

Spyder-damn this is starting off bad with the autotune, i could barely understand this, i dont get what the hype was iah, this shit might sound alright if i'm drunk as fuck at the club, but you serious??? its mostly the beat playing and you mumbling something in autotune.

Vote-Punches.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.