Round 1 Pre-Mag

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by Master Peace, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the first ever Where You Stand Text Tournament put together by AT Tha Don brought to you from the Good folks at RapMusic.com.

We have some of the best textcees that RM has to offer battleing to become number one and I would like to thank everyone for coming out. There is no cash prize…or no prize really other than bragging rights which can be very valuable anyway.

The first round matchups were randomly picked. So just because you are at the bottom of the pit does not me that you are the worst. I really don’t give a fuck about how popular you are. I am going to be telling it how it is based on the skills I’ve seen from you. I am going to be providing the breakdown and predictions of the first round battles by myself….So Keepin it Movin…..

-=Battlers=-

1. AT Tha Don
    2. Londo
    3. Master Peace
    4. Macmill
    5. 2shay
    6. Bonnie Bathory
    7. Revanon
    8. Cereal Killer
    9. Merkage
    10.Yung Wiz
    11. Linxz
    12. 6ftground
    13. Jack Lantern
    14. N.Cognito
    15. Tri Optix
    16. hiphopgiftshop
    17. Mike Sullivan
    18. 2xtreme
    19. Dark-Vybe
    20. Chase Murda

-=Battles=-

Cereal Killer vs Merkage

2shay vs N. Cognito

A.T vs 6ftground

Macmill vs Tri Optix

hiphopgiftshop vs Yung Wiz

Londo vs Bonnie Bathory

Master Peace vs Revanon

Jack Latern vs Linxz

Mike Suvillan vs 2xtreme

Chase Murda vs Dark-Vybe

-=Predictions=-

Cereal Killer vs Merkage
    Been peepin Merk around the battle scene tryna get his bars lately. His skills are farily decent. He could use some work around the punchline area but overall he’s okay. Cereal Killer is a monster in the Open Mic forum but I haven’t seen him on the battle boards in a minute. He might be a lil rusty but what I’ve seen from him could put him over the edge for a win against Merk.

2Shay vs N. cognito
    Both are some dope heads as far as battles go. I haven’t seen anything from 2shay in a while but I’ve notice Con in the battle forum makin some noise. This will be a close battle but unless Shay brings his A game Ncog will come out with the win.

AT Tha Don vs 6ftground
    AT has been makin a name for himself since he’s been around in the battle forum and in the audio department but 6ft is mad nice. 6ft has been doing his thing for a while but hasn’t been doing any battles lately. AT has been keeping up with his skill in the battle forum so he’s ready. 6ft can still be a threat though. He’s one of those emcees that can surprise you when he drops. It’s matched evenly but I see AT winning.

Macmil vs Tri Optix
    One of the best matchups in Round One. Since Mac’s been around he’s proven himself to be a threat in battle but Tri Op is mad nice. If Mac isn’t on his toes Tri Optix will take this battle hands down.

Hiphopgiftshop vs Yung Wiz
    I don’t know to much about giftshop but Wiz is nasty in battle. I’ve seen him around the Open Mic and Battle forum improving all the time. Since I don’t know anything really about guiftshop I’m going to say Wiz is going to take it.

Londo vs Bonnie Bathory
    Both are dope battle heads but ever since her return Bonnie has been a monster in the Battle and Open Mic forums. Londo has been doing his part staying sharp with Audio and Text. Londo will have to bring his A game in order to stand a chance. If he doesn’t Bonnie will most def take the win.

Master Peace vs Revanon
    I believe this is a evenly matched battle. The legendary Rev has dazzled us with his text. Again we haven’t seen him in battle form. After his loss in the championship match against RED RUM in the Cipher Battle Tournament MP has wanted his chance of redemption. If Rev shows it will not be a disappointment.

Jack Latern vs Linx
    Linx had been absent from the battle boards until now. He is a nice lyricist but Jack is serious on this battle shit. I actually see Jack going far in the tourney if he shows. I feel that Jack’ll win this battle.

Mike Suvillan vs 2xtreme
    I really don’t know about these two emcees well but I have peeped some of Mike Sullivans work. He is a decent writer and if 2xtreme isn’t prepared he’ll lose.

Chase Murda vs Dark-Vybe
    Both Chase and Vybe had been MIA for a minute. Chase is known for being around the Open Mic forum. I haven’t seen him in a battle lately, nor Vybe for that matter but I know that based on lyrical content Vybe can win if he post a solid verse.

-=Highlight Battles of Round One=-
    1. Macmil vs Tri Optix
    2. Master Peace vs Revanon
    3. Jack vs Linx​

What I feel will be the highlight battles of Round One
    test
  2. Master Peace

.......................................................................................................
    End of the Round 1 Pre-Mag

enjoy.
    test
  3. Linxz

Linxz What!

Good Mag.....
    test
  4. A.T Tha Don

A.T Tha Don HKG..TNM...GAP

nice mag ......
    test
  5. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

right on man
    test
  6. 2Shay

2Shay Englands Finest

read it from start to finish good stuff.
    and for the record,
    in the 2 years ive been on RM,
    ive NEVER seen Chase show to a battle.
    test
  7. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

I am really excited for this battle...good practice for me leading up to my first Appearance at Scribble Jam 2007...
    test
  8. 2Shay

2Shay Englands Finest

cool,
    gd luck wit the jam rev.
    im gonna try n do a few festivals next year.
    test
  9. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

A!
    Be gentle it's not my first time but i do chafe alil if your ruff....LOL
    This was a good MAG..very very good...Fair ass phuck to..LET"S FLOW

A one more thing tell the R.M owners to talk with some people that can talk to some people about getting R.M on Cable or something...It could happen..COuldn't it?...
    test
  10. Master Peace

^^^^^^

Prolly....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.