Round 1: niboswald vs. Sugabezy

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. niboswald

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Sugabezy

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syko Solja

Syko Solja Syko Solja

I had to go with Nibo, I feel like Suga lost her flow a few times and Nibo held it better.
    test
  2. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Noboswald - lmao @ that intro.. I hate rappers with foreign accents, I wont hold that against you though.. couple decent lines throughout "gummy bear", "couldn't get a rise", "brown sugar".. You probably should have did a beat switch halfway between because it got repetitive after a couple minutes..

Suga - I like your energy.. You're going to have to fix the "P" issues with your quality if you go to the next round.. flow was real good in some spots but fell off in spots.. you definitely have potential..

Vote - Niboswald. Another close one.. Good luck to both of y'all.
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Once I got pased Nibo's accent I think he actually outclassed suga far as the flow and sticking with the beat. Structured his words better. I think he had more creative shit in there also. Suga was on and off with it and definitely get that quality upgraded a little, tbh. I think Nibo took it by a little.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.