Round 1: Jack McCrack vs. The_K3

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Jack McCrack

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  2. The_K3

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Neither one really had any crazy bars, tbh. Jack had a better delivery and more conviction in how he sounded. I feel he styled on K3 even with the old school sounds.

If Jack makes it to round 2 he better write better though, tbh or he'll get ate up easy.

The bat signal line was haaaaard though.

And shout out to K3 for getting bands.

Vote - Jack.
    test
  2. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Yeah that was kind of the idea. I figured as long as I come w/ a few lines my quality would allow me to skate by the first round. Didn't expect K3 to make it as competitive as it is. If I make it to next round tho i promise yall i'll step it up. My verse is so half assed it pisses me off bkas this couldve been an easy W had i tried K3 had some great angles.
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

jack u need to stop posting in this thread i tried to be cool about it but its starting to piss me off.. your all about i didnt try for this and i rushed it and all that.. the fuck makes u think i didnt rush mine? i got evicted from my apartment last month and just moved to a new one on the 1st.. just got internet friday night then worked all weekend cause of a temporary change in schedule but i didnt complain once about it i just wrote some shit recorded it and posted hoping people woulda enjoy it for what it was.. perhaps u woulda destroyed me if u gave it 100% but ur acting like i gave it 100% and i definitely did not

im not posting excuses or givin off a "hey vote for me so i can show u what i can really do next round" vibe . i know im not the best but im doin this cause i used to be heavy into audio battling years ago and i like the nostalgia of it cause im not a fan of the acapella type of battling

ur coming off immature man and ur cockiness/ego is unwarranted

thats why i wont need a pause when i help jack off his high horse

let the voters decide and quit talkin till the round is over because its fuckin bullshit and you dont know me or what i can do
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

mcrack- lol @ grape street, nice kkk flip, lol @ mustang flip, nice bat signal punch, delivery was nice, flow was cool too, overall solid track didnt really feel the beat or you're voice too much.

k3- jack in the box like a childs toy nice, lol @ invys clothes, lol @ father shouldve fathered you, DAMN @ finish first at a boston marathon, you're flow was choppy at some parts, delivery was alright and could've used some work, but you picked it all up towards the end.

vote-k3, shit was maaddd close, and mccrack almost had it due to better flow/delivery until i heard k3 with that "finish first at a boston bombing marathon.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  5. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

test
  6. IvoryTheFam

IvoryTheFam Member

K3 had the flow, and his unique laid back mix approach was pretty dope..

I don't know how to really vote this being to me in ways it was close but I'll say as far as lines goes they're pretty much neck n neck and K3 takes it with the flow... Jack Mc Crack started off nasty but he fell off a few times which in my opinion had put him slightly behind... Both had solid mix game both were battle oriented and stuck to swinging at their opponent.. However, this to me came down to the more listenable track and K3 took it ... NOT BY A LOT

Un biased vote no hate.. I have no reason to do so.... Great match up I liked both listens.. Least I can say for some of the other match ups this 1 was pretty dope on both ends...

V: K3
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Maria.

Maria. ****************************

I got Jack taking this one, flow and delivery were better all around imo.
    K3 kinda all over the place, the singing was awk for me

it was close
    test
  8. Webz_Creationz

Webz_Creationz Shutin' Shit Down

This was a great battle, really enjoyed it.

Jack's beat choice was excellent, rode the beat great, and very nice quality. Had a couple funny punches, but stayed pretty consistent throughout the battle. I li,Ed the marge Simpson and ku klux kocksucker line.

K3, wasn't feeling the beat at all. Quality was sub par, and your flow got better throughout the song, but the beginning was very off. I liked the Moose lines, because he is indeed a fucking bitch. I also don't like the talking, just a personal preference.

Vote- Jack
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

test
  10. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Well, as promised.

Hmm.

aight so..., well jack got emotion.
    k3 got flow.
    jack got beat choice
    k3 got listenability
    tied on the harshness, or lack thereof of the punchlines.

I'd have to give to k3, but that's only because I had to seriously scrutinize it and go back and forth over what the hell would be the deciding factor. For me, as a judge, my deciding factor would be whomever has a better combo of punchlines and listenability. In this case, it was k3. My vote is k3.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

I honestly think this is a tie. On one hand k3 didn't attack the mic or come with a delivery that convinced me he wanted this. On the other hand Jack had an awkward and at times off beat flow but he came at K3 neck with some witty lines.

You both cancelled each other out in my mind. One had better things in different categories than the other. Since k3 is currently ahead, I'm going to vote for Jack McCrack to tie this for now. Someone else can decide who should win definitively.
    test
  12. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

this was a pretty even battle to me

k3 had a better flow and delivery but his bars didnt hit as hard

jack's beat choice was ridic and had bars BUT there were sometimes you were trying to squeeze alot in there...

after my second listen on both, i have to go with k3, his flow and delivery just outmatched jack
    test
  13. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

30 mins left.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.