Round 1: Hitman J vs. KooL La!d

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Hitman

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. KooL La!d

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

since i was told i need to give an expo here ya'll go
    kool Laid was funny as fawk real talk too many hilarious bars i was busy laughing on at bar and missing the next one becuz i was still laughing so good shit

hitman had some off moments but then he'd pick it back up in a real way with something dope when i tally his good bars and his okay bars im left with more just okay bars than good one and then some of what he spit seemed like "filler" not really attack mode imo

this was apples and oranges and i almost didn't offer my vote on this one but i thought it'd be understood so yea niether one of these guys were what i was expecting and i was a tad bit disapointed at this battle and the only reason i wasn't feeling oh great this was a waste of time was becuase of the giggles i got from kool laid drop so MVGT: kool laid
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Kool aid with the better punches (IMO) and cleaner track by far. I think Hitman could'a did alot better. Got the feeling he kinda threw his shit together last minute-ish.
    test
  3. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

vote- hitman

-damn I'm the only one who voted for Hitman. I liked kool aids delivery with his structure but I dug hitman's groovy flow.. neither really had intense punchlines. I guess kool had better rhymes but hey, in the end my vote doesnt make a difference
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

So... I had the better rhymes, delivery, structure... but.. you voted Hitman, because of his..... 'groovy' flow?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  5. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

i got some of that type of shit too my dude - niggas thought i was off beat only because they dont know a "cali" sound when they hear it :-/
    test
  6. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Yeah, but Jesus, that doesn't make sense... even in his eyes I was the better MC overall, yet he's not casting a vote my way :boshwtf:... these kids kill me, man.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

at least its not a lot of ppl doing that lol on my match there are 2 many ppl who didnt hear what they needed 2 hear and if i actually felt i lost i would say so but nah i ate my opponent but half these cats dont think so now
    test
  8. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

no kool aid. i just didn't give you my full judging justification.. i understand what you're saying but why do u care? you got 9 votes to his 1?
    test
  9. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Because it's a silly vote, you might as well have not voted at all if you're gonna throw logic out of the window, from my perspective. It's fine tho. You already voted and there's no sense of continuing this in this thread when it can be filled with more sensible votes. Thanks.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

tbh I voted against you, not for him.
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  11. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

@J o o k
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Very close. I feel like Kool Aid is taking it but I'ma give it to Hitman J since he came w/ it and people are sleeping on him. Kool aid your dope af tho, just read dude say "I voted against you, not for him" so I'ma give dude my vote. Good luck to both of yall in the future tho. I think we'd make a good match up in round 2 Kool Aid check out my battle against The K3!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.