Round 1 - Discussion Thread/Welcome

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Ribo Nuke better post. That dude is amusing as FUCK
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

12am on the dot. Alot of no shows :(

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  3. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

damn trag, say it ain't so

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Alberto Aziz Montgomery

Alberto Aziz Montgomery Member

niggas eardrums are not advanced enough to absorb the lyrical ass kicking i bestowed upon this little jiggle tits named pace beats....years late yall will realize...
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  5. Maria.

Maria. ****************************

wow
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Disappointed in all the no shows

BUT this has to be the best first round in rm history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    test
  7. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

thanx
    test
  8. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

i made it 10 minutes b4 the deadline lol also i posted my lyrics so ya'll can understand my suga free inspired flow thru my westcoast accent ;)
    props 2 ALL those who showed up - i cant wait 2 listen to how everyone did
    test
  9. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I think it was only the late entry battle, Trag, and Sever, tbh? And Kraylen & Sage? Only 6 people ain't show? Am I missing anybody?
    test
  10. IvoryTheFam

IvoryTheFam Member

I thought that freestyle from Alberto Aziz was Strangely Funny
    test
  11. Sin Skywalker

Well Trag shows up.

Boyz II Men >>>> :funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

okay i got questions before i drop votes since this is the "discussion" thread im looking 4 someone 2 clear this up 4 me - ok i read that drops had to be at least 2 min so does that mean the track has 2 be at least 2 minutes or what the person raps should be at least 2 minutes? some cats had drops that met that length requirement but they had long ass intros and outros or random bullshit within their track also i was told on that radio show that flipping what the other person drops about you was a DQ so what is what? becuz if these rules are concrete then WTF? lol so much is wrong right now well lemmie know what 2 do becuz i have listened to 7 battles so far and i wanna be fair here
    test
  13. PicholasNaugam

PicholasNaugam Active Member

It doest matter what is in the track. When you click on the song, if it is at least "2 minutes", they can do whatever they want in the block of time.
    test
  14. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

ok cool as long as it meets the 2 minute mark they good thank u 4 that now what about replying to what ur opponent said against you? on the radio show noodles said that was a no no
    test
  15. PicholasNaugam

PicholasNaugam Active Member

I mean I guess if you really want to but people that are judging will take care of. I would just say if there is something that has to be addressed about the battle or things said, make a new threat somewhere else like emcee hookups so it doesnt clog the thread for voting. I dont know what noodles says, Dont really care haha. just saying.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

thanks my dude since im new around here im not tryna fawk up ya'll tourny or the usual order of things on the site
    test
  17. Sin Skywalker

Pretty sure on the radio show they said it was kinda looked down upon and NOT a DQ. I haven't seen much wrong at all so far, tbh.
    test
  18. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

really? ok well there were a few with that 2 min question but as long as its a 2 min track they're ok but so far ive seen one that wasn't even 2 minutes long even with the added commentary - and there was only one ive heard with an actual response 2 their opponents diis but i guess its cool since u said so - i only listen to 7 battles so far but since we're only required 2 judge 6 ima just check out some more later on but does that 2 min rule stand? cuz like i said i heard a drop that even with the talking was less than 2 min - see if i was judging i'd be a thorn in every persons hip lol i tend 2 stick to rules to the letter and take it all literally
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

I seen what you're talking about I don't think somebody should be DQ'ed for 8 seconds, tbh. And don't think their opponent complained or was mad about it to my knowledge.

In that case I don't think it calls for a DQ at all.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

thanx sin cuz i aint tryna have ppl mad at the way i vote n shit i wanna be fair
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.