Round 1: Blackanese vs. MC Propaganda

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Blackanese

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. MC Propaganda

21 vote(s)
    95.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

this. shit was almost coin flip on who won. i had never heard either cat before. will peep their future shit.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

prop: I dont remember what you sound like..so i anticipate this...Alchemist beat...blackstreet..Black sea parts retarded....pissing in your Chi-nees...Men in black...next pic next pic...(this is ridiculous so far).......Biogenesis line was tarded...Black planet...goddd damnnn....know capone....rolling stone....I thought of using Somewhere in america beat mannnnnn...this is beautiful so far...cobaine/cocaine....running black/mascara...this was IMPRESSIVE..

blackanese: Sick beat....hate fuck your sister......hard rock to smoke...actual shows/webcamming at home......this was a dope showing...Lacking in the quotables a bit....if you're going to go the 4 bar/scheme route, make sure every 2nd bar is the punchline and that the first 3 lines arent filler for the punch in the 4th...even if you have to force that shit you will eventually figure out whats a good line and what isnt..this was a strong showing though..

gotta go with prop, blackanese, just luck of the draw man, it was a strong showing, but Prop was uber strong.

Prop, dont remember u being this nice at all...Def want to avoid you
    test
  3. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

men in black line, the whole "another dood" sequence, oh god....face on wood...

Man, I don't remember hearing Prop before, but he was out for blood...damned good verse...

Black, good verse as well, good flow..

I just remember after hearing all the lines directed at your chick then came the Hernandez/OJ/Zimmerman setup to your girl at another house party with her face on wood and i lost it...
    test
  4. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Thanks for giving a good breakdown cire

I like doing 4 bar schemes, but even my girl said I should have done setup punch line instead of every 4 bars

I can't be mad at this outcome propaganda came out like a beast, and by hearing a few first rounds I don't really see too many people fckin with him tbh and I think some of the better verses I heard this round woulda lost to this verse too

Ill be taking in what everyone has said and bring the heat next GRB..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Propaganda..

damn.... went the fuck in.... presence is dope... swagger was mean.... material was topnotch... nothing bad to say about this, you had no plans on taking a loss, nuh uh. A lot of quotables here and there, too much to copy and paste or write verbatim... all around approach was solid, kudos.

Blackanese...

Not bad. I felt like your flow was too predictable and stagnant. Material wasn't so bad, but was a product of your flow, so it took the hit too. Delivery was alright. Got a nice little bit of energy there. Overall, it was a good effort. More trials with switching up your bars, so it's more unique will retain the interest of your audience. Experiment with fucking with a few patterns in the same track and you'll be 'iite'.

Vote - propaganda for the more overall polished approach
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

damn prop had one of the illest verses of this round, and he went the fuck in on the pictures with his wife, that uncle phil line was pretty funny too, lotta nameflips, everything a GRB verse should have

Black-damn you're flow and delivery is getting ALOT better, you're flow on this hsit was smooth as fuck, but you didnt come that hard with the lyrics.

vote-prop
    test
  7. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

shit howd you know?

:scared:
    test
  8. BULLY

BULLY LOL

Propaganda had one of the best battles this round. Black I just dont feel your style is suited for battle but you did aiight. Vote Propaganda.
    test
  9. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

test
  10. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

i voted for mc propaganda
    test
  11. xddrx

xddrx sugabezy

since i was told i need to give an expo here ya'll go
    mc propaganda i loved ur beat choice (at 1st) - good mic presence and cold punches very disrespectful NICE SHIT i was really feeling your metaphors - nice name flips but you did a lot of aiming at his girl and not him - now that second beat i could have lived without lol

blackanese - solid drop had me laughing out loud really loud no lie - not as mean as i was hoping for but the flow was consistent and i was vibing with the beat and the bars the whole way thru

i had 2 warm up 2 prop but once i did, it was hot off in this mutha fawka - black had more of an artist feel 2 his drop not battle mode but he was still dope imo MVGT: Prop
    test
  12. Syko Solja

Syko Solja Syko Solja

Black had a nice flow on the track, but Propaganda had me fully invested into his entry from the beginning.
    That Black Sea/See black shit was ill.
    test
  13. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Appreciate y'all.
    test
  14. Mr. Xavier

Mr. Xavier New Member

vote/propaganda. peep my battle and vote
    test
  15. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Mc Propaganda went the FUCK IN. Had some great lines. Blackanese however was more polished in his delivery. Overall I really don't know who to go with. My gut is telling me Propaganda, but people are HELLA sleeping on Blackanese so I'ma give the vote to Blackanese since this could easily be a tie. Propaganda had the better approach but Black's track kept me entertained more. I'll never understand these dudes who drop 4 minute tracks for the FIRST round of the GRB. No hate on propaganda, I think ur prob gonna get the W if Blackanese had an extra minute of spitting I feel like the votes would be more even. Great job 2 both MC's though. I'd love to battle yall next round if I make it. I'm down by a vote right now & it'd be awesome if yall could check my battle vs The K3.Much respect to both of yall whoever makes it to round 2 I look forward to hearing.-Jack McCrackalypse Now
    test
  16. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.