Round 1 - BEEF MATCH: Bonnie B vs. DZK

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Jul 29, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Bonnie B

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. DZK

28 vote(s)
    90.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Sanchez

Eric Sanchez GRB Champion

Listened to DZK first, because ladies with huge tits first:

forgot what beat this is...fuck your clean ass shit....Liked the whole not gonna mention angle...the cro-cop shit fucking leaned me...botox/blow cocks was raw....the bath/crap in it shit killed me....the bane shit killed me...this was sick..

bonnie: your style is raw as fuck to me to be honest....keep this and work with it, it's legimitely real good if you polished it a bit and made it a bit more fluid..It's on beat in a weird way (Not in a bad way), where the flows like real awkward but it lands on beat, I love that shit...voice also sounds really good on beat, so you're like 90% there....far as battles concerned, needed to be meaner, lines scattered throughout woulda been sick....Dont change your structure, its really unconventional but it works.....you just need to rhyme a little more, be more direct, couple more couplet rhymes will do u good..but this was impressive. make music. listen to some Holocaust and join next tourney.

DZ got this.

Like the shit though bonnie.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Bonnie surprised me... I thought I'd heard her before and remember thinking it was complete garbo ( :eek: ) but this was over average of the typical RM member. Which sets her above a lot of dudes. And definitely was not garbo. "softest feet ever" cracked me up!! dope punch/set up. I think you need to learn where to delete syllables bc you were cramming too much into a lot of lines.

DZK, however, had some of the dopest delivery I ever heard come from him. Everything from the Vampire line and the adlib scheme he did early on to the weaker Crocop/Blow Cox bars which on paper look like nada, but he delivered them so proper they still had an effect and the track stayed strong.

Vote - Soft Feet DZK
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

wwwwwwwwooooow, i thought bonnie came hard as fuck and thought dzk would have a problem

Then dzk murdered that shit, holy fuck he went the fuck in with those personals... how u flipped that cake line was dope, the bath line was dope

vote -dzk
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i hate lyric posters - if we dont hear it while listening then it doesnt count

Bonnie -

sounds surprisingly good, u sound like a female el-p with this beat and ya flow.... lyrics werent horrendous but didnt really catch me

DZK -

lol between ur rapping and him, im still a bigger fan of his.. flow impeccable as always

vote disc
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. BULLY

BULLY LOL

DZK murked this, you must hate women or some shit. This and the marxist verse are the meanest ive heard from you.

Good performance Bonnie. Delivery could use some work still, and wished you had better quality but you made the most of the distortion by pairing it with this beat.

vote dzk
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

this shit was sic..

been so long since I been on here I forgot how dope @DZK is

bonnie droped some that would have gotten past a lot of other first rounders...unfortunately she was up against a daemon
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Nahmed

Nahmed Good Business

Wtf Bonnie can rap her ass off. Didn't expect that

Honestly I'm sexy as fuck we should date. Inbox me
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  8. Syko Solja

Syko Solja Syko Solja

Bold beat selection for Bonnie, it could've worked with the right flow, unfortunately it lost it for me.
    DZK's shit is hella entertaining though, definitely took this one.
    test
  9. Mr. Xavier

Mr. Xavier New Member

vote/DZK. peep my battle
    test
  10. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Bonnie pleasantly surprised me...bold picking that beat!

DZK is a badd bad man, jesus

v/Dzk
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.