Rondo CP3 Matchup @Scrib3

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Burnin PIFF, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnin PIFF

Burnin PIFF New Member

Okay so for all you idiots who were saying oh CP3's a way better well rounded PG than Rondo, let's take a look at the matchup.

Rondo
    12 Pts 4/8 2 REB 10 AST

CP3
    14 Pts 3/12 4 REB 5 AST

What happen yall? What's your excuse now? Paul had a shitload of turnovers to falling all over the place looking like a fool. Yall are dumb
    test
  2. Sccit444

Sccit444 New Member

whats ur point? cp3 is better cuz he can shoot.....if rondo developed a jumpshot, he would be on the same level.
    test
  3. lookitsll

lookitsll New Member

^What that dude said.
    Rondo can't shoot a jumper to save his life, I've seen them run double picks to try and get him wide open for a mid-range and he still can't sink it. He's an amazing point guard though.
    test
  4. ComptonRiLLO

ComptonRiLLO New Member

cp3 is more rounded cuz he can score from further out than rondo. and he can hit at the stripe. RONDO would be a LEGEND if he could shoot. THE KID BALLS his heart out.
    he is a better rebounder, and has a little bit better vision.. but the big 3 helped with that as well. rondo and cp3 are neck and neck at passing i would say.
    rondo excels at boards. cp3 excels at scoring. stealing. they are both the same.
    rondo is more of a physical player (rooney) and cp3 finesse (cristiano ronaldo)
    i would love to see rondo as a laker with drew kobe and pau.. wow..
    imagine how many championships we would win??
    anyways. what fucks me up is when KOBE would guard rondo,
    he would give him about 10-15 feet of space.. like nigga i dare you to take a three..
    (SNICKERING ASS KOBE)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.