Ronda Rousey MAD about one night stand

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Big K, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

Sorry to be all TMZ, but this shit is too funny :funny:

[​IMG]

Source: MiddleEasy.com | If you hook up with Ronda Rousey, you better call her afterward
    test
  2. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

siiiick. Northern Alberta too , so I got a chance down here in Mississauga.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

:funny:

You go girl.
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

lol

actually makes him look better
    test
  5. LungZzZ

Depends how you look at it.

He probably feels like an idiot now that he realizes he could have his mini-man vag-deep in some Ronda Rousey had he bothered to send some SMS's her way, ya digg?

The simple "How are u doing" he sent above was probably only because he craved that ass 1 more time, lol.
    test
  6. themomhunter

themomhunter Hide Your Kids/Wife

The good side for the guy is that Ronda herself confirmed that they hooked up. If I'm that dude I'm framing that post to prove to everyone that I piped that chick.
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

my point exactly ^^^

if she ignored him it would have been for the better. but now he has bragging rights for the rest of her career. he could even make money off her
    test
  8. themomhunter

themomhunter Hide Your Kids/Wife

And he can always be like "hey ladies, I nailed Ronda Rousey...who wants to be sleep with me and become a champion via the transitive property?"

(who said math doesn't have real world implications?)
    test
  9. LungZzZ

-_-....

Lmao wouldn't Brandon Vera's wife be the best Female fighter ever then.

EDIT: Jimmy, honestly your trolling is an art ;)
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

totally think it makes buddy look like a douche...

but wtf why is this news?
    test
  11. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

Ronda definitely took an L here. The funny thing is how this apparently made her feel better. Shit even made the front page of Yahoo.

Ronda Rousey shares why you should always call when you say you will | Cagewriter - Yahoo! Sports

1. She outed herself as easy. Somewhere in Canada, there's a guy who at most, spit a few hours of game and scored himself some Olympic caliber pussy.

2. She did him, admitted it, and was just mad she didn't get a call afterward. She didn't insult his love making at all. There was no "you sucked in bed", no small penis comments or anything. Meanwhile, not getting a call back means you probably weren't that good of a lay.

3. She didn't even reveal his name. She could've did a little cockblocking had she just revealed his identity.

4. She took a picture of her computer screen with a camera...seriously.

She's not the biggest loser in the situation, though. The biggest losers are her fanboys on Sherdog/UG who actually thought she was a virgin.
    test
  12. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

Pretty much anything involving any celebrity is classified as "news" these days.

It's sad, but true.
    test
  13. LungZzZ

Lol Big K, sounds like you have dealt with some assholes in your life. Most the point you use in her taking an L, I see as pretty good points in why she is a GOOD PERSON. SHE DIDNT out this guy like a bitch, she didn't make up B.S. about shit.

You seem to be over-looking the fame part. WHEN she was an American-Olympic wrestler, yea to other females in the Olympics yeah, she may have been the shit, but to most others in the world, she would just be a girl who is in shape until she started talking about her accomplishments. I think from her post, she is saying, yeah u found out im famous now want to talk?
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

either way i see things the way big k does. the fact that she put it out there opens debate on all these questions.

they are both humans but she is a celebrity, so she can't sound so common or she runs the risk of giving him a huge advantage.

i wonder if he ever uses lines like "yeah ronda was in top position then i reversed into her guard and ended it there, put her straight to sleep baby"
    test
  15. LungZzZ

^You gotta stop wondering man, satisfy yourself and attain some of this knowledge you seek.
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

sure ill make sure i ask him

hey that was my 2,000th post :)
    test
  17. Makabreli

Makabreli done

if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.

ancient casanovian proverb.
    test
  18. LungZzZ

Though I admit, that proverb would of helped me when we were discussing "sluts" in class, I don't see how it relates to this story tbh.

The Alberta fellow only banged Ronda Rousey, before she was famous and hot.
    She on the other hand has only been linked to him, her BF, and Gene Lebel (sp?)
    who said she is celibate :p.

EDIT: Also no offense, this isn't to Mak, but more Big K. How can you talk about how BS this news is or how sad news is getting in MMA when your basically the one sharing/distributing the info? Lol just thought it was a bit weird when I read that.
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Congrats on the 2k mark!!!
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

thank you gal.

its been a long hard road of battles, cyphers, the sanctuary, and mma talk.

thank you all for keeping me entertained at my boring job, between classes, and educating me at times
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.